Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 07-06-2017, 12:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Your example is thinking of an individual, the individual then contacts one in a means, a text, an email, a phone call, a visit.

This to me is not an example of telepathic communication, but an example of pre-cognition.

You are asking of which thought came first- who thought of what, whom thought of whom. My perspective is it shouldn't really matter should it? The result is the same. You thought of an individual and they answered you. The emotion behind your thought was enough to bring it to form. That is what matters. What I feel matters is that in situations where your faith brought something to you, or that how do I frame the words? If your emotion behind your thought was strong enough to create possibilities, what is important is that you have become aware that you have the ability to create possibilities. The unimaginable becomes imagined. The impossible now becomes possible. Our worlds shatter when in concurrence with such realizations. Our thinking changes.

It doesn't matter who thought what. That is the grand beauty of it. The thought exists.

It shouldn't matter too much who thought of who should it? You thought of each other.

Blessings.

It doesn't matter to you; everything matters----whats irrelevant or don't matter to you is considered growth, breakthrough or a paradigm change to someone of deep inquiry. I find it intriguing how we write of questions OFF to things we have no answers to, when we can honestly say we don't know...I have many theories, but I discuss it with others who're interested in exploring these deeper phenomenons; precognition, premonition, clairvoyance, retrocognition, telepathy, psychokinesis, telekinesis, clairaudience, clairsentience etc! When you explore parapsychology and it's prevalence in psychopathology, we find a myriad of unanswered questions----indeed, the universe is a tapestry, oneness and all those regurgitated idioms. But there's more----a lot more available to the ones who have a deep interest in understanding reality, and not just using it for their personal benefits.
Old 07-06-2017, 01:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Who thought the thought first is only irrelevant within the context of parapsychological skepticism, because it simply postulates a valid argument for the existence of these phenomenons. Acknowledging this allows us to shift the "who thought the thought first" question towards both individuals. This is the most important question because it unravels how energy is offset, imbalanced and shifted from one individual to another...If every synchronistic experience of mine is someone else thinking it first---them I'm a victim of telepathy and i need to shift to a higher frequency and emotional state----if thats the antidote..
Old 07-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlchemist
Very interesting; regardless of which frame of reference we look at it, it postulates telepathy, precognition, clairvoyance etc! So either way we're both experiencing what we think we're experiencing, and awareness allows us to initiate our own narrative. I messaged you privately because you mentioned a paradox, something that's confusing to many and deviates from the subject. It's quite interesting to look at the situation as a paradox, the two things happening at once, yet not happening at all-----simultaneity!

I'm infatuated with paradoxes, because there's so many kinds; preconditioned and prerequisite paradoxes, immutable deductive law paradoxes, frame of reference paradox, arbitrary paradoxes etc! But they all encompasses a sorta contradictory; nevertheless.....!

I'm not sure if I answered this when you pm'd lol! when I wrote what I did I was thinking, what you think of it does depend on your own frame of reference, switch frame of reference and you can really think anything you want about it. That goes for so many things! But I couldn't think of anything sage to say so I just went ridiculous lol!

But paradoxes and contradictions are very deeply embedded into reality... it is one of the things you get used to. In some way they lead directly into the idea that there are multiple frame of references you can use, for example the wave vs particle aspects of light. As it turns out either works descriptively and it only depends on where you want to go next . But again, you can really apply that to ANY aspect of life if you want, not only does it open you up somewhat it gives you some freedom to make choices others wouldn't even dream of...
Old 07-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlchemist
A couple years later i taught myself everything he said was irrelevant; turned out he didn't have the knowledge and tried to write it off as unimportant. Have you ever noticed? People's level of intelligence has limitations or a bandwidth, and they always seem to have a contention with anyone who ask questions and pushes beyond their limitation..A person could simply say they don't know, or don't have an answer-----but they try to stunt or seize your sense of inquire, because they either choose not to go beyond what they don't understand, or just don't care..

it is an aspect of society... everyone wants to come out on top and vanity makes us resist things that would prove otherwise...
Old 07-06-2017, 10:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
it is an aspect of society... everyone wants to come out on top and vanity makes us resist things that would prove otherwise...
There's different kind of paradoxes; immutable deductive laws, preconditioned or prerequisite paradoxes, frame of reference, and the one you've mentioned, observational paradoxes; Even musical octaves are considered paradoxes, because the frequency doubles but you hear the same note; that's a different kind of paradox deriving from our auditory system being nonlinear and interpreting sound logarithmically. When we explore paradoxes in philosophy we see a different kind of paradox----prime example is idualism and monism being essentially the same yet mutually exclusive, or paradoxes in literary devices such as sarcasm being both witty and disparaging....The source of the first thought is truly an existentialistic and phenomenological inquiry; free-will, personal responsibility, moral obligations and authenticity.
Old 30-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Seeker
As in my own opinion we haven't got free will, well sometimes it's possible that something above us, call whatever you may what to call that, put that thought as a 'seed' just because maybe you need to text to that person for some---I don't know divine purpose. Other time could happen that you thing of a person seeing her in a picture or seeing something that reminds you of her, well, and maybe that person will eventually think of you and just make a contact. So if the thought came in you mind from out of nowhere I sometimes think that there something that wanted you to think about that thing for a specific purpose or the other person was just thinking about you!