Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 21-09-2011, 07:41 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
I never knew Matt and only joined relatively recently (back in April) but I think Matt did a brilliant job at creating this site and his spirit will always be found here in the forum

Amen to that, beautydylan~*

Thank you, Matt, from the bottom of my heart!

Old 22-09-2011, 10:38 PM
Sumo

Thank you ever so much for this lovely forum, Matt !!!

And this forum reminds us everyday that you are immortal....

May god bless your soul!!!
Old 25-09-2011, 10:13 AM
mattie

Can't be said enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
... Matt did a brilliant job at creating this site and his spirit will always be found here in the forum

Many are still affected by Matt as they use his forum every day.

Nice to see this was just stickied.

Last edited by mattie : 25-09-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Old 25-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Shining Star

I did not know Matt, though I feel his presence very strongly around here... He walks with smiles in his heart...
Old 25-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Knower
Since I'm a fairly new member, I never had the chance to know to Matt.
This Forum is such a lively place, a firm lead by good people.
I respect anyone who devotes their time and effort towards the greatest good.
towards an environment where everyone treats each other with respect and love.

My regards, sincerely.
R e m
Old 25-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Neville

I knew him and worked alongside him as an admin here I miss him very much.
Old 28-09-2011, 05:19 AM
summer

Matt Thanks for your love legacy And thanks for all your friends and love ones that are working hard to keep your gift alive. Love to you all.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:21 AM
rickymoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]This is a tribute in honour of Matt Warne, founder of this site, and twin flame soulmate of my heart. Matt passed away on November 6th, 2009, at age 28]

What happened? Sorry for you. It must have been tough.

Losing one's soul mate isn't easy and yet not meeting one's soul mate sucks more. I hope you can carry something positive for the time you spent together, the lessons that came and the experiences?

Best wishes to you.

For better or worse, I think onto Chuang-zi.
taoism21cen com/story5 html
Quote:
When Chuang Tzu’s wife died, his friend Hui Tzu came to offer his condolences and found Chuang Tzu hunkered down, drumming on a potter pan and singing.

Hui Tzu said, “You lived with her, raised children with her, and grew old together. Even weeping is not enough, but now you are drumming and singing. Is it a bit too much?”
Chuang Tzu said, “That is not how it is. When she just died, how could I not feel grief? But I looked deeply into it and saw that she was lifeless before she was born. She was also formless and there was not any energy. Somewhere in the vast imperceptible universe there was a change, an infusion of energy, and then she was born into form, and into life. Now the form has changed again, and she is dead. Such death and life are like the natural cycle of the four seasons. My dead wife is now resting between heaven and earth. If I wail at the top of my voice to express my grief, it would certainly show a failure to understand what is fated. Therefore I stopped.”

Sorry, forgive me, I'm starving. Its 1 am here. My wife is far away, in another country. I'm trying to bring her here.

Best wishes.

Thanks to Matt for making an interesting place for people to meet. I'm sorry he left so early. Life is too short as it is.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Administrator
Just want to thank everyone for these lovely responses---It is wonderful to see the outpouring of affection and care here for Matt and his site.

Matt, we miss you deeply and wish you could still be here. Thank you for touching so many hearts with your vision.

I love you~~~~~I think of you everyday~~~~I wish so much I could give you a hug~~
Old 02-10-2011, 05:08 PM
emalie

I am also new here.

Talk of Matt makes me want to know a bit about his life. He died so young. Did he know that he was going when he did?

Please do not answer if this question seems at all intrusive. I don't mean to do that, but it is just that Matt's presence is felt through so many of the posts in here that it raises for me the natural interest in who he was.

Thank you,

emalie