Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-05-2012, 03:59 PM
LetTheLightInJen

Post Communication with a lost spouse

In February of 2009, my husband Mark passed away unexpectedly due to a heart condition. Shortly after his death, he communicated with me and explained the reasons behind this sudden passing, and that he chose it to prevent a separate tragedy from happening.

At first, I was unsure whether or not I was actually communicating with Mark, but eventually realized that he was there to advise and comfort me. He helped me realize that there is more to life (and death!) that I previously knew, and he has inspired me to help others open themselves to communication with their lost loved ones, so they might be able to experience the comfort I did in communicating with Mark.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with actually speaking to their loved one or know someone who has?
Old 18-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Master
I have. I communicate telepathically(although not lately - ugh). I have spoken to my father and maternal grandparents. My grandparents came through to tell me thank you for taking care of of my mom, their daughter, and to say they were good.

My Dad was let in by my gatekeeper after I had met his helper. I was not certain it was him at first. He wanted to tell me he was sorry for the way he was in life and to ask my forgiveness so he could keep progressing. He told me he loved me. That meant a lot to me because I had not spoken to him in many years. I did not attend his funeral. I had forgiven him many years ago.

Most of my other spirit contacts are distant family members who I had no knowledge of, but I could trace them with research. I know who I am speaking to are real. This is the most awesome experience I have ever had except for becoming a mom.
Old 18-05-2012, 06:49 PM
deepsea

I have never had the pleasure of speaking directly to my husband but two weeks before his funeral,I heard his voice clearly saying 'Hi Joan!' Then repeated.
His voice came directly over my right shoulder as though he was standing behind me.
Very clear and precise.
Wonderful feeling to know he is still around me....
Deepsea
Old 19-05-2012, 03:17 AM
MYFIGO

It's funny that my best communication seems to be with people I don't actually know... but i do have visits from loved ones in the form of phantom smells and sounds that can be only attributed to a particular person. So I know they are still watching over me and check on me from time to time.

It's all a pretty amazing experience and I feel so blessed to be able to have the opportunity to use it to help and comfort others.
Old 19-05-2012, 06:40 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
It's funny that my best communication seems to be with people I don't actually know... but i do have visits from loved ones in the form of phantom smells and sounds that can be only attributed to a particular person. So I know they are still watching over me and check on me from time to time.

It's all a pretty amazing experience and I feel so blessed to be able to have the opportunity to use it to help and comfort others.

I am not a platform medium like you but do hear spirit now and again.
Always someone I do not know,messages are confusing and am given no clue to whom they are for.
This is frustrating.

Deepsea
Old 19-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Administrator
I hear spirit all the time have given many messages to others, i feel my husband around me and i smell him, but i have not seen him as yet. i will do one day of that i have no doubt.

Namaste
Old 21-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Deactivated Account
What a lovely experience, you are blessed.
Old 21-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Guide
I have communicated with him since he passed in 11/11/2010. He is always with me. I physically feel him in my heart chakra. He turned out one of my guides and I am used to communicate with them while dreaming.

The most impressive situation happened while meditating. I met him a wide terrace with columns. He came to me smiling, much younger than when he passed. We did not touch each other, but we kept very close, looking at the other and communicating telepathically. I noticed that it was telepathy as he did not move his lips, just smiled.

He let me know that he was glad to be there. I let him know that I wanted to go with him as soon as possible. He said that was not the time yet, that I had important missions still uncompleted. He acted as if he were very comfortable, as it was his place. He was dressed with a white gown.

We talked about my following goals in this earthy life. The place was very bright, illuminated as a soccer stadium, no shadows. Beyond the columns it there was a beautiful night with stars. Tears dropped from my eyes with happiness and emotion. It was a wonderful experience. He let me know that he loved me unconditionally and that he would be waiting for me at the right time.

I told this before in another thread. It is possible to connect with them if one has the intention....

I had several other amazing signs of his protection which came to soften my hardest moments of grief, when I felt that I could not afford his physical loss. I still feel borderline, as we were a beautiful couple with many years together and many achievements. I began my spiritual path after he passed, not before.

Hope it helps.

Blessings,
TISS
Old 21-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetTheLightInJen
In February of 2009, my husband Mark passed away unexpectedly due to a heart condition. Shortly after his death, he communicated with me and explained the reasons behind this sudden passing, and that he chose it to prevent a separate tragedy from happening.

At first, I was unsure whether or not I was actually communicating with Mark, but eventually realized that he was there to advise and comfort me. He helped me realize that there is more to life (and death!) that I previously knew, and he has inspired me to help others open themselves to communication with their lost loved ones, so they might be able to experience the comfort I did in communicating with Mark.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with actually speaking to their loved one or know someone who has?

Oh yes....communication with my husband (ADCs) have been constant and consistent since he passed suddenly and unexpectedly in 2006.....My daugher also keeps connected.....they both have sent visions, dream visits and many, many signs and synchronocities plus telepathic answers, guidance and advice....also orbs and shadows......they are very good at touch adcs and sending messages via songs on the radio.......You are not alone, that's for sure.....love and light, Juanita
Old 23-05-2012, 03:15 AM
Master
Yes I have, when my first husband died suddenly from an accident..he communicated in my dreams that night.....I had many communications from him through guides and himself in dreams...and sensing him and glimpses ....beautiful, and i still remember them after 31 years....

My father seen him with his own eyes and heard his message for me the day after his passing.......i remember the Divine light that surrounded him..I remember how beautiful and at peace he looked, i remember his words and his touch as he held me to say goodbye, because he couldnt do it at his passing.......I remember the love he gave to me.......
My sister who passed 5 years ago, came to me two weeks before she died and told me she was going.....my other sister who passed in 2010 came to me the next day of her passing, and gave me the feeling of her 'bliss' and said to me ' nikki you should see it here, its so beautiful!'.......I felt overwhelming joy for her, her physical life was a living hell for her........I have been exceedingly blessed.....xxx