Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-01-2018, 03:16 AM
Deactivated Account
what it wound up i would of never guessed

the spiritual journey has rocked my world. what it wound up i would of never guessed.

not knowing what it really is and having it happen can be like a nightmare and the most beautiful dream all in one.

im going to share my journey from beginning to end. as short as i can. and i hope to for as long as im alive to help get the word out of how it can be. so somebody may not spend years in confusion like i did.

for one i will admit i got very lucky to have kept myself on my feet. nothing in my life had ever been as difficult and beautiful all in one.

i learned about meditation from some clients of mine as a trade out. i became obsessed you could say in it from the beginning. plus i had been sick physically from something that i didnt understand. and the energy would heal it.

i lost interest in my business and spent all of the time i could tapping into the energy.

luck would have it or not. really dont know. a family friend had a ticket to a 3 week meditation in india he couldn't use.

put a voice message up on my business line that i was on vacation. and off i went.

by the time i got back i couldn't think about anything other than my spiritual practice.

walked away from my previous life long dream of having a lucrative business.

had the most powerful dream i could of ever imagined. telling me of the things i would be doing. and beings that were once me in previous lived were like actors coming into me finding a home.

slept in the back of my pickup or in the backyards of friends i knew. working odd jobs to make a few bucks while being completely absorbed into my spiritual journey.

read everything i could get my hands on.

what i was finding and what is advertised was often different things. even those that seem to know something about bliss had a plethora of ideas of how you are to be to come upon it.

what i found is bliss is a birthright. not something for a particular kinda person. if anything being open in acceptance of oneself as one is, as one was, and as one will be without condition is more cooperative for the mind while being open to her power. its not to say i dont strive to be as i wish to be. im saying what i found from the perspective of the bliss and being able to handle her power is i found being judgement not only slows or stops her current in the process. but because she is in the system everything from the mind and emotional body becomes magnified greatly while in the process.

couldnt find anybody whom knew anything about what i was experiencing. never asked in the beginning cause it was coming and going.

spent a number of years experiencing the joy that made everything else feel like a joke. if nothing compares to it then yeah. everything else is a joke. and in a sense it still is. not that i treat it as such. but it is spirit. it is the thing that remains. while everything else is gone with the wind. sooner or later.

started another business but this time for my brother. i knew that if i could just get into truck driving i would finaly have some time to mentally sort out how or why and how to deal with this great joy.

after some time i decided to reach out some more to find out if anybody knew or understood what i was experiencing.

got the courage to speak to a psychic/spiritual counselor down the road from me. previously after coming back from india i inadvertently gave a reading to the guy who gave me the ticket. i dont wish to get into the specifics. i will just say the experience blew my mind in that in that whatever i was curious it came to me it seemed. a very in-depth reading of that group in india. and an explanation of what i was going through. my guides called themselves the original jews and seemed like they were like guardian angels that were there to help me.

so they said i was going through an awakening. they seemd to make it real clear that i can be myself and dont let anybody try to con me into anything different. they through me played out how all emotions are acceptable to them. that we are all actors and had plenty of rehearsals. this experience was a lot on my mind.

so finaly in speaking with the psychic/spiritual counselor i began to speak about it. what i really wished to know was why i can't stop feeling good?

for whatever reasons it seemed like this was going no where. she probably hears all sorts of things. so i said i will show you. i dont know how. but i will just do it if thats what it takes.

so i outlined i will read the next six months of my life. and some other things about future teachings from gurus i been following on youtube. and so on.

a power came over me. my hands clapped. and i said. ok. lets play. so i read my life and it was nice to find out i would become a truck driver. that was pretty cool. the other stuff i dont wish to get into. i was just trying to show that the previous experience i was trying to talk about was like this one. an example to show im not crazy and what the heck.

never did find out anything about why i couldnt stop feeling good. all i could say is it was like being on a lot of drugs but my mind wasnt messed up. body and mind intoxication.

oh yeah. i guess i should say i read about my next two teachers. it was weird knowing im going on another trip to still not find out why i cant stop feeling good. i read i was to hear all about being a vegetarian. and i read that something im eating is killing me. and this guy is going to go on and on ahout not eating meat to me. all the while im dieing from a food allergy that has nothing to do with meat. i read that one day my sister will find out what im allergic to that im eating. and read that i will not find out what im looking for. but i will none the less be going there. lol.

one thing i have learned in my expereince. i have never experienced the script as the jews called it change. what is to be is what will be. i tryed my hardest to try not to do a very stupid thing having previously read it. it happened. try and try and try. nothing but the script happens. for the life of me as far as i can tell. you cant change that thing. which if you think about it. twilight zone. lol

finaly after a number of years i found out the truth. the truth is very simple. the nervous system becomes activated by spirit and the body and mind become full of bliss/joy. that joy becomes you. and it can happen anybody. an honest teacher whom is far enough along, without a headfull of propaganda programming knows this. very, very, simple. my guides knew this. and there are some great teachers whom know this out there. although it took a long long while to find out the truth. i knew the truth. the jews showed me the truth. my intuition said it could be anyone. because its everyhone. but i wished so badly somebody on the planet also knew. and i found out somebody did. that was a dream come true.

today everything is pretty normal. and have been for years now. but every day i still contemplate a bit ahout it all. and thankful of the help the jews gave me and the teacher whom told me the truth.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4