Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 14-02-2019, 12:05 AM
Ascender
Unhappy Does a new moon equal drama?

I noticed the slice if moon two nights ago. Now the last 24 hrs have been having for me. Could that be part of it, or the area I am in has it's influence? I am 30 miles from the now devistated Redding, CA just like it was with threat of fire in the summer. Now it is snowed in and without power for the first time in thirty years?
Old 15-02-2019, 10:01 PM
Master
I'm not sure dear sorry, but things have gotten a bit vexing for me recently so that could be part of it. awww hope things get better where you are! *hugs* sending love to everyone over there (and everywhere lol)
Old 16-02-2019, 07:25 AM
Master
I actually enjoyed the 2 days I had without power. Was like camping except with all the things of home.

And that was the most snow in Redding since 1968.
Old 20-02-2019, 05:46 PM
Guide

We're having one of the greatest cold snaps with snow since I guess thirty years as well, and it has been said if it does continue on as it shows it is going to, one of the longest cold snaps we've had since a good eighty or ninety years..

Most full moons tend to bring shake ups.

I can't get work anymore in the industry I have been in for the last almost decade, I may have willed it. I wanted to go into another industry but I've let my fears stop me the past six years, and now that industry is dead. The whole reason why I wanted to get into it was because I wanted a challenge, and to be unionized, I'll stop there - I chose it over something else, that I am looking back into - which has still been going strong the last six years...

It feels like my life has fallen apart, and I can barely get full time work. I have 2 part time jobs that barely equate to 30 hours/week. I was told something else, and it's just not happening.

Than my knee went on me about a month ago, first time in my life. I dropped my phone 3 nights ago, and smashed the screen, which is a $400 fix, I've been waiting on my car to get better work - as a mistake was made on it last Aug by my dad, and it ended the engine, and it took him until late Dec to start to work on it, in which he found it is not so simple to fix. He got it running, but it doesn't always turn on, and he took it into mercedes to try to better help me out, but they told him the same thing, which apparently he'd forgotten and fixed another thing in the engine, so he doesn't have time, to do that job, which would take even more of his time, and money and he was going to get me some Winter tires, as the car is basically inoperable on these roads, but now he's not going to as he says he doesn't know if the car will even last, he just told me this last night. It is really upsetting because he fixed the wrong area, and it was his mistake that cost me 6 months of my life no vehicle - I had to give up so much forwardness in my life.

Astrology keeps saying a new cycle, but every time I miss out on the boat that I am supposed to take to start these new cycles, I am affected it seems in a worse way.

I chose to start seeing a man, that I didn't date long enough to get to know him, before investing emotions, and he is a Virgo Sun & Moon as well, and he has also had heartache after heartache - going through a divorce still - seeing his ex wife for the first time today, in almost a year since their traumatic split, hoping for a 50/50 on seeing his son - right now they're supervised visits at about $3k/month. Having to end the divorce with an arbitrator today. His trial was moved from the 5th to the 26th of the month - that's another story I'll end there. That has to do with the divorce.

Before and now my rational mind says get out. & to know to never date a man still only separated, and divorced for at LEAST two years, only if it was not a traumatic event, and I must know why, and if there are children - it's not for me. I don't want children, let alone someone else's, but I've tried to have compassion and learn the things the wise man says not to. lol

This full moon was in VIRGO. Energies can be felt during, before, and after, and now we've entered into what is it, a Pisces era? Until the next full moon?

I have manifested many a thing, and I will continue to manifest only what I truly want because I really need some good things and I am deserving. Maybe I have bad karma, and hence have felt like I deserved the hard times but for me the hard times, they don't end. I could just tell you my whole life story = rough things are never ending, but what I can say is I used to flip out with a lot of the things that go wrong, and now, I'm more relaxed about them, can't say however they don't affect me, they do. I'm tired. Really upsetting things, I still cannot handle. My brain and body just shut right down for a few days.

Just received an email back from an interview last night, saying they regret to inform me, I am not hired.

I just asked for an old job back, it is seasonal, but I didn't stay until the end of the season, as I thought my car was fixed, but hey it doesn't always start for me - this job is outside of the city, but what if I get out there and it just doesn't turn on, and I have two other jobs. I used to be blessed with having jobs all close together.

I just paid for insurance for the car this month at $209 on the 18th, and drove it for one day, and had asked to have the insurance billed on the first of the month every month after, but I've asked to have it cancelled, in which I still have yet to hear anything back.

If you want to know hard times - I don't think it's just this one moon. I think I am not following my path, and sometimes I wish my dad wasn't so stubborn TAURUS, and I don't know his other astrological influences, but really it doesn't matter, there are just too many other influences we get from others, we get from alignment, we get from guides, and stars. I can't move forward or anywhere, and the divine knows best? but continuing hardships, and why can't this car just be a good one. It's a smart car by the way, but it is difficult to work on, and it has so many specialty flaws that even THEY can't fix. I won't ever buy another ever again. Thought it was the deal of a lifetime, sporty, and it didn't work out right from the get go. I've almost had it for a year, my first car, in my mid thirties, and only driven it for SIX WEEKS. Like, Come on Universe! Really.

It's never ending. Sorry for my rant. I don't enjoy life. It just is. & it is just never ends.
Old 20-02-2019, 08:07 PM
Master
I am so sorry you're going through all that Green.Heals!

yes you deserve good things and should start manifesting those.. or let them come to you. giving yourself a break sounds like a worthwhile idea. let yourself relax extra for at least a couple days, or hours here and there.

two things, one I saw you post a long time ago in a thread about fruit, as I was looking up old raw vegan threads in that section. would you say that you felt the same about life not being enjoyable when you were eating mostly fruit? I know there are other factors and you said you were extremely active and ate monstrous amounts of fruit lol, but was your sentiment the same about life being hum-drum?

other thing, since here you mention you feel you're perhaps not following your path, and we are in the Astrology section, have you looked into your North Node? I've heard it is like the North Star, the path we're meant to follow to fulfill our destiny best here. What is yours? I saw you share how much Virgo you are dripping with lol eek! but what other sign placements do you have to relieve some of that energy? I only have one planet in Virgo, but it is my Mercury mind and it's in the native 6th house so I think it is extra strong and I have to learn to not fall prey to the negative side of it too. (I've got about as much Scorpio as you do Virgo, and a healthy supply of Sagittarius too) My North Node is in Taurus which to me is exactly what I need to actualize to fix most all the problems in my life and self.. easier said than done, but worth the awareness and attempts! one other placement that seems important which is even less looked at than the Nodes is the prenatal Solar & Lunar eclipses. I'll talk more about those and we can find out yours if you're interested. but first things first can you see what your North Node is and what house?
Old 20-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Guide

Yes, fruit caused major issue's in my health. In fact my immunity dropped at that time, and I got quite ill.

It was like a double edged sword, for some things eating raw and not all fruit, took away depression and anxiety. When I went back to cooked, even just steamed veg, the above came back full swing. Eating 811 or 855 with a high fruit ratio caused me a lot of other harmful issue's, hence I went back to cooked. I had to. My life at the time of Raw was as an agoraphobic, and I only left home for Groceries, and doctors / therapists. Later on, near the end of it, when cooked started coming back in, when I was eating raw still, I became more active, I wouldn't say it was better than, it was just a different phase of pain in my life. I've come a LONG WAYS from that time period in my life, a lot of self work has been done. I had been getting help, and putting in the work to start to leave my home. I've never met anyone that dealt with agoraphobia the way I did, to come back into working society, but it doesn't mean there isn't any. It is what it is, and I have moved on into a different phase.

I am open about a lot of area's in my life, because, I learned a lot of harsh and valuable lessons, and it is not to say that diet does not work, but it is NOT a one fits all, and unless you've been on it for 10+ years without issue's or an ED or Disordered eating, or have any issue's of a background with extremism, I don't care to hear people's idea's on the matter. Its harsh, but I've had enough of people blaming - ENOUGH.

EVERY BODY is DIFFERENT - hence there is not one fits all. There are many foods that are good for you, and bad for you, you must experiment for your own good. I have met THREE people in my life with deadly allergies to Fructose, and cannot have any type of fruit what so ever.

I have 3 Gemini influences, and 5 Sag influences, one in Libra, one in Capricorn, one in Scorpio. Some say Virgo is just a passive aggressive Gemini..I believe my North Node is in Gemini.

I've also had my astral body read to me privately on here (I think that is what it is called..), to try to learn and understand more about the soul that inhabits this body - that put this life on it's map, as it were. I have some different beliefs than others about what I follow.

Thank you though.
Old 20-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Guide

Sorry to get off topic, OP.