Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Knower

Can an earthbound spirit/demon/other entity keep another spirit from the light?

I was just curious about this.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
Can an earthbound spirit/demon/other entity keep another spirit from the light?
Yes, spirits can be imprisoned.

Very few spirits/demons/others have the ability and power required to actually do it. Further, the difficulty in involved depends greatly on the spirit that would be imprisoned.

In there local environment there are many forces that seek to free certain kinds of spirits. Because of this most get freed after not too long a term (in Earth years).

Most of such behavior I am aware of is in the battling forces of 'good' and 'evil'. Both sides seem to be trying to 'gather' spirits/souls (reason unknown to me) and keep them away from the other side. Though spirits are supposed to have some choice in the matter, neither side is entirely playing by the supposed rules.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
I was just curious about this.

My oath they can...even "you" your self, platitudepluto, can be fooled into loitering around the earth plane, immediately after the death of the earth body,.
If you have dark spiritual beings connected to your soul whilst you are still in the flesh here on eath, without your knowledge, because they choose to be invisible.
Then you can still have the same dark beings connected to you & they can still remain completely invisible & undetectable to you when you are a newly spiritual being in spiritual form,
& they can still put really horrid thoughts, emotions & visions into your mind & body.....thoughts like dread anxiety depression ext ext, & a hunger for needing sexual interaction with humans, thoughts of needing food, alcohol, drugs ext ext ext, that you may have once indulged in, whilst you were in the flesh.

& all the while, you will think that they are thoughts & emotions that you have brought across into the life as a spiritual being.

AND PlatitudePluto, people here on eath, BELIEVE THAT THE LOCATIONS/BUILDINGS FOR RESPITE & RECOOPERATION/HEALING ARE SOLELY FOR US, BECAUSE OF US NEEDING TO HEAL EMOTIONS AND PHYSICAL INJURIES THAT WE HAD AS A HUMAN.

BUT THESE RESPITE/HOMES OF HEALING ARE FOR US, TO FALL INTO DEAP REST, SO THAT ALL OF THE DARK BEINGS/ENTITIES THAT ARE STILL CONNECTED TO US, CAN BE SLOWLY & SAFELY REMOVED FROM US, (OUR SOUL BEING).

I expect that no one on this forum will believe what I have written above, but you can "definitely mark my words"....that when your time comes to transform into the life of a spiritual being, you will be told about it by spiritual beings that will be there for you when transition yourself. .....& you will remember what I have written.

I could add sooo much more to this post, but it is kind of pointless because so few of you, show that you are interested in my posts, obviously because near nobody replys to my out of the ordiary spiritual information in my posts, or they choose to follow the normal spiritual dogma that is in my opinion channelled through from dark beings, & then instead of asking questions of my info, people would rather attempt to debunk my beliefs/knowledge, one hundred percent.

But hey I don't mind......because if you are showing arrogant ignorance & choosing to turn away from loving spiritual help, when you first arrive in spiritual form, at least my information can then at some point, come to the fore within your newly spiritual awareness....

And sooner the better, because the longer that a person continues practicing unloving behavior, here around the earth plane or anywhere else, the more that the law of REAP AS YOU SOW will reak havoc on your soul.