Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 30-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
There may of been some 65 mil. years ago . They have had plenty of time to reincarnate and deal with any karma or other issues .

LOL why would dinosaurs have to deal with karma in the first place xD
Like animals they only lived according to their instincts without knowing good or bad.
Old 30-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Master

On karma , its more of a guess . I will assume they had a fair degree of intelengence and complex interactions with others .
Old 30-01-2017, 08:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Well many dinosaurs had only walnut-sized brains so I doubt they could make much use of the little intelligence they possessed.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:37 PM
Master

There are reports of unidentified sounds on e.v.p.s . More likely there some thing other than a dinosaur . Its hard to imagine they would hang around for 65 mil years as ghosts, but who knows.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:50 AM
Knower
I don't know about ghost dinosaurs. I agree that their energy is very low. I do know that the animals we have a connection with here on this plain may very well be around us. I had a husky that died in the veterinarian's office. I took her loss bad. She was like a person to me more than a dog. I know our bond is a strong one because I dreamt I was petting my cat with my head down til my dog put two paws on my bed in my dream. My door was closed so I knew it was never the cat..I was petting her on the astral plain. Anyways just sharing.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:05 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightingalesFlame
I don't know about ghost dinosaurs. I agree that their energy is very low. I do know that the animals we have a connection with here on this plain may very well be around us. I had a husky that died in the veterinarian's office. I took her loss bad. She was like a person to me more than a dog. I know our bond is a strong one because I dreamt I was petting my cat with my head down til my dog put two paws on my bed in my dream. My door was closed so I knew it was never the cat..I was petting her on the astral plain. Anyways just sharing.

That's beautiful, NightingalesFlame.....I know. I still have a Soul contact with my dog too, and she passed going on 5 years ago now. Love never dies.
She will love you and wait for you.
Old 06-02-2017, 05:24 PM
Seeker

There are so many factors to consider with this question (ie. do ghosts even exist, what facilitates the presence of a ghost, etc.) I'm going to guess, from what very little I know, that the occurrence of a ghost from a human spirit is rare, the occurrence of a ghost from an animal connected to a human (ie. dog, cat) is even less common, and the ghosts of wild animals would more likely be the least common, though that's a pretty big assumption on my part (if a ghost wolf is howling in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?) I think that in very rare cases, a ghost of a dinosaur could have existed. I would also guess that ghosts are actually comprised of residual energy and eventually route into channels where the energy can be used. I think that can take some time but so much time has passed since the age of dinosaurs that, if a dinosaur ghost did exist, its energy has been re-routed long ago.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:10 AM
Guide

My bf and I are complete opposites... he doesn't know if he believes in an afterlife. Hasn't had many spiritual experiences... but the other day he woke up in the middle of the night and went to the washroom... He is staying at a company house in a new city, just moved jobs, and on his way to the washroom he watched a cat walk out of the washroom and down the hallway. He said he rubbed his eyes and thought he was dreaming but the cat was there. The house doesn't have any company pets... He said the cat looked clear/transparent and he couldn't really explain. I told him he saw a ghost cat. :p

He works on different projects in different cities until they are finished. This happened over a week ago and he is still up there. For sure there are no cats staying at the house.
Old 08-02-2017, 06:00 PM
Seeker

Dr. Paul Koudounaris

If you ever get the chance, check out the cat lectures of Dr. Paul Koudounaris. He is based in Los Angeles but travels quite a bit and often does a lecture about "Demon Cats" - true accounts of tales involving cats and the paranormal. The lectures are really funny and interesting but he mentions a few tales involving ghost cats.
Old 08-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Master
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightingalesFlame

I agree with Tobi. Thanks for sharing.

That's the way I was with my last cat, Fluffy. The memories of our times together are so strong with love. Before this, I had acquired a kitten - almost a cat - a cute little gray and he was smashed by a car out in front of our apartment, and the next few days, I saw him jump up on my desk in ghostly form. That was a first for me. He used to lay near me at night.

But this dinosaur ghost thing is a total surprise to my brain! I would've never imagined such a thing, but it is an awesome thing to have such a rich imagination. Cool.