Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Suspended

They may have to keep reincarnating until they fix the mistake they have made. Or atleast that's how I like to look at it.
Old 14-01-2017, 09:48 PM
Master
To Really: I started a new thread about the 'challenge' of 'loss', etc. in reponse to your above posts (in this thread.)
Old 15-01-2017, 07:27 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffanyy
are murderers, animal abusers, paedophiles, etc reincarnated?x

[color="DarkGreen"]That we call evil is only separation from God. In and of itself, evil does not exist. This separation is a phenomena of the lower planes. On the Earth plane, the ethereal, the astral and the very lowest two sub-planes of the mental it is possible for a man to be aware of this sort of "darkness". This is allowed by design so that souls incarnating will learn and become wise. On the native, home plane of human souls, however, none such can exist. There are no evil souls. There are only souls. The rule is that above a certain plane there is only good. Human souls are born to and live semi-permanently on the highest sub-plane of the mental and above. Here there is no separation (from God) and thus no evil.

The soul of a man who does great evil in the world will return to the plane of souls just like all the rest. His soul is not evil. His soul did not do evil. It was his personality that was guilty, not the soul. But.... the soul will carry the blemish which must be cleansed before it can rejoin it's rightful place with it's soul family between lives. This is completed in time. Here is the purgatory of the Roman Christians. This is all much easier to understand when we begin to understand the proper relationships between the soul and the personality. Bodies and personalities live once then die and fade. Souls are not eternal but they live a very long time. The souls remember and use constructively the experiences of Earth living. Their goal is the accumulation of wisdom. This is the reason for it all. It is not knowledge but the wisdom which is derived from knowledge which is the aspect resulting in souls finally leaving the long cycle of Earth lives. This is the Redemption of the Christians. It is followed by the Ascension of the Christians. This is usually marked by the fifth initiation of the mystics.

When we are sufficiently grown we may walk the Earth surrounded by the dark fogs of separation (evil) while remaining untouched (unharmed). This sort of woman or man is truly fearless. The Master Jesus was such a man. When He bid us "follow Him" He was referring to the universal path of spiritual evolution. He was really saying that where He goes we will all follow. It is quite unavoidable.

Recognize evil for what it is and do not fear it. There is no evil that can stand up against light because light comes from a plane which is far above the source of darkness and carries with it access to unlimited power.

The question in this topic is regarding evil souls. The answer is that there are no evil souls but yes, those souls whose projections on Earth have walked the dark paths are responsible for making amends. They do this in subsequent lives on Earth wherein the new personalities are born to settings which will tend to neutralize the harm that was born to others even in the distant past. This is the Forgiveness that is taught by Christianity.

This is a universal and unchangeable truth. The soul of Adolph Hitler was and is not evil but it is bears the burden of reconciliation for what the personality in that lifetime did. In time the debt will be paid. In this process we all share.

When we have learned all that Earth living can teach and when we have become as wise as possible, we leave.
Old 15-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Master
Great elucidation, Bart!

But very 'slanted' toward MIND (mental) growth, evolution, peak-realization, I think (with my mind )

The way I think and feel about Life (God, Creation, What have you), there's also the ubiquitously ever-present universal/innate component of SPIRIT (emotionality) and consequent growth, evolution, peak-relation of thangs like LOVE and JOY in relationship with others, which as far as I can tell continues to flower and fructify (presumably accompanied by greater and great 'mental' realizations) after we have 'learned' as you put it all that Earth living can 'teach' etc.

The truly clear 'resolution' of the issue of 'evil' that you share does not do 'justice' to 'goodness', IMO, because the wonderfulness and wonderment of there LOVE and JOY are not proportionately addressed in said WISDOM-oriented perspective. Not that I think you don't 'see' or experience said spiritual components of Life (I don't know you well enough to have an opinion on the matter), just that I wish to add them to the evolutionary-growth 'picture' so they don't inadvertently become 'eclipsed' in readers' MINDS.

Hitler couldn't/wouldn't have perversely 'enjoyed' and so 'wreaked' the havoc he did if LOVE and JOY had been greater components of his 'program', yes?
Old 15-01-2017, 04:16 PM
Suspended
Guide

Hi Davidsun,
I was hoping you would be able to find the story in Michael Newton's book to post it for others to read ...
Old 16-01-2017, 09:52 AM
Master

Nice thread.

I am glad that there is redemption for the evil souls as well and souls who work to bring about this.

But this can be a very hard torturous experience considering the clearing up of the karmic accounts when you have harmed a lot of people due to ignorance.

In one of Dr.Brian Weiss's books, I came across a person as such who was a cruel warlord in a past life and consequently went through torturous experiences in his later life, which left deep impressions of fear in him in his subsequent lives and which prevented him from leading a normal life.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 16-01-2017, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
Nice thread.

I am glad that there is redemption for the evil souls as well and souls who work to bring about this.

But this can be a very hard torturous experience considering the clearing up of the karmic accounts when you have harmed a lot of people due to ignorance.

In one of Dr.Brian Weiss's books, I came across a person as such who was a cruel warlord in a past life and consequently went through torturous experiences in his later life, which left deep impressions of fear in him in his subsequent lives and which prevented him from leading a normal life.
Redemption, salvation, etc. and/or the need for them are just dualistic-philosophy based notions which may sometimes 'enable' human-body ensconced consciousnesses to feel really 'good' about the often mind-bogglingly circuitous (to the point where peep's souls get sidetracked and derailed for periods of time) ways in which the water-rivulets of soul-life processionally wend their way towards what they are at-a-core-level 'attracted' to-- the bliss-full-ness of unitively integrating and so becoming 'One' with(in) Life's ocean.

Cosmic-Consciousness (or Christ-Consciousness if you prefer such lingo) is (y)our 'destiny', folks!

Sometimes, with a little help from going-there-doing-that friends.
Old 26-01-2017, 05:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I can pull ppls past lives and have. Once you are one with darkness can you escape darkness or darkness become your father?
GTG

Too philosophicalm evil, good, bad, happy, sad, are all human concepts, the higher self just want experinces, simple
Old 27-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I believe they do.