Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
Blessings to you, Dear Friend! In Buddhism, such an aspiration is marked as a sign of the Bodhisattva, a noble being who is motivated by great enlightened compassion to serve all beings.

Also, I thank you sincerely for your clarifying elaboration on the subject of free will, it was much appreciated, and will be added to the blog.

Much Love & Respect

•❤•✿•❤•▬[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅B̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅b̲̲̅̅]▬•❤•✿•❤•

Without others Sparrow cannot forge relationships or frame perspectives.

Without relationships creation cannot exist.

Without perspective I cannot exist.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 19-09-2017, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
What was that desire to come to the physical world? What was it I wanted to do here?

What is the training you refer to?

Thanks,
Justin

•❤•✿•❤•▬[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅]▬•❤•✿•❤•

We will speak from whence you came.

When you exist as a manifestation of unconditional love and acceptance, and when you exist in complete surrender to service to all, as you had done, the question as to why did I come to Earth becomes extraneous. You would never question yourself having kissed your spouse or cradled a child, for the action would not require justification in the light of love. One does not question why they act out of love, as love is their true nature. One does not question their true nature. They question those things which exist to blind others to their true nature, as you had done in the observation of human life.

The question then was never to be, why did I come to Earth? The only question pertinent in light of your true nature is how can I be of service to the planet?

This question remains pertinent within each and every day of your life. What can I do today? Can I identify with my true nature and remove the blindness of others to their own?

Love does not need to be justified. Life does not need to be justified. They are one and the same.
It matters not where you are, in which world, your true nature remains the same and your reason to exist remains the same. It is for you to be all that you are, in your greatest imagine and experience of yourself, through the forged relationship and perspective of human being.

Every relationship you forge is your training, beginning with yourself and your own true nature.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Old 19-09-2017, 07:05 PM
Master
•❤•✿•❤•▬[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅B̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅f̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅y̅ ̲̲̅]▬•❤•✿•❤•

When human consciousness transitions to the spiritual planes all behavioural characteristics are retained which composes the individual. This means the personality and core identity traits of an individual are reanimated on a higher frequency of consciousness. How an individual soul processes these traits and integrates their thought processes within a higher frequency of consciousness will dictate whether they are transcended or entrenched. The answer to your question then relates not to how they were on Earth, but how they choose to be in light of newly available doors of wisdom and understanding available to them in the spirit realms. However, while many of such doors of opportunity and spirit reintegration exist, in each instance it hinges upon each individual to surpass their own human barriers and prejudices to gain access to their more universal cosmic qualities that surpass human conditioning. The rate of which all of this takes place is determined by the will and intention of each individual and what they wish to do with themselves in the etheric realms.

Speaking on more broader terms, the taboo of sexuality is very much a human condition and it is not something which exists in the wider communities of the spirit realms of which you will inhabit. Your human sexuality is not something which will endure on higher frequency planes; you will cease to give it another thought because it will no longer be of any importance to you. You will neither be limited to being male or female and inherently hold qualities of both genders and all sexualities as a sentient light being.

Your concern on this matter is unnecessary and quite frankly a waste of your precious time.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Old 19-09-2017, 07:21 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Dear leadville,

There is much magic in mystery. As it is said by various other beings of my acquaintanceship, the less you know of me the less you have to limit what I truly am to you in my highest service to you. Defining someone will always limit your highest perception of them and your relationship to them on the greatest connection possible. In this understanding lies your greatest wisdom. On many levels do I speak.

-Sparrow

Of course I understand that the message is what matters most and not the messenger. Sadly the constraints of living in a human body results in human curiosity about people as well as spiritual matters. The latter matters more than the former but it's the nature of mere mortals like me that some of us wonder about both issues concurrently.....
Old 19-09-2017, 07:30 PM
leadville

Quote:
I believe when pressure is applied to certain specific keys the keyboard processor transmits circuitry data to input letters onto a screen.

I am of course teasing you further.

It was once protested upon this very forum that: how could I possibly be a spirit guide when imputing forum messages and making online petitions? It was quite an amusing and obviously confusing dilemma, one of which clearly showed a considerable narrow view that some can adopt within their conceptualisation. It is a very archaic notion that all spirit guides simply loaf around etheric realms watching everybody and whispering subtle messages in peoples ears. People really do need to ‘‘get with the times’’.

So yes, I, like you, use delightful digits to input data onto the world wide web. I do this because I, like you, have access to a physical body, yet never bound as a slave to it. I have a wonderful privilege of access at my disposal which I have earned through consciousness transformation and diligent drive for understanding and wisdom. Intention opens many doors. You are limited only by your physical form to the extent you believe what your personal truth to be. If you change your truth you can change your experience, and ultimately change your world.

-Sparrow

Thank you for your thought-provoking response.

As I said elsewhere the message and not the messenger is what truly matters but its delivery leaves some mere mortals like myself looking to understand more than their spiritual progression appears to allow.
Old 19-09-2017, 07:52 PM
leadville

Quote:
Dear leadville,

Do speak more of this ‘‘marking time’’ to which you have illuminated.
There is always more to do, that is why infinity exists.

I do not make plans per se; I listen and respond to what requires nourishment and attention. I am driven by feelings. I am compelled by prolonged listening and observation. I am deeply reflective from multiple perspectives.

-Sparrow

Marking time is a feeling, not necessarily a fact, an observer more than a participant in this world this time around.

Perhaps "...always more to do..." is for later, when this particular part of my odyssey is completed. Infinity leaves me more than enough time to attend to what will follow.

Thank you for explaining how and why you do as you do. I shall look forward to a 'time' when physical dimension constraints do not apply to me so rigidly as they do right now.
Old 20-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Dear blossomingtree,

That I did. It is what you asked for is it not?

Yes, I guess I was still shocked, but thank you for answering that call, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

Quote:

I hope it is self-explanatory, however I am happy to expand on any aspect of this should a need exist.

-Sparrow

It is. It's a lot for me to take in. Do you think I can do this exercise by myself, and trust my own responses?

Thank you for the offer - it is extraordinarily kind. I would normally have 3 questions already, but right now I don't but I would like to ask in future if I may.

Sincerely,

blossomingtree
Old 20-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Dear blossomingtree,

Or if you prefer, here is a question formatted version for you to ask yourself in honesty.

-Sparrow

Thank you - I have printed this out, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

With kind thanks for your kindnesses.

I did this exercise briefly the other day and my initial responses were similar to no, no, no - as in I wasn't really living the life I wanted yet. I will have to look into this further though.

SGS - may I ask on a couple of different topics for now?

You mentioned above about soul immersion - and orgasm? What about children conceived from IVF now?

Also, would you comment on if I have any spirit guides? And if there is light or what felt like sunlight through/in the abdomen area, what type of phenomena could this be?

Thanking. Thank you, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

blossomingtree
Old 24-09-2017, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Marking time is a feeling, not necessarily a fact, an observer more than a participant in this world this time around.

Perhaps "...always more to do..." is for later, when this particular part of my odyssey is completed. Infinity leaves me more than enough time to attend to what will follow.

Thank you for explaining how and why you do as you do. I shall look forward to a 'time' when physical dimension constraints do not apply to me so rigidly as they do right now.

•❤•✿•❤•▬[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅d̲̲̅̅v̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̅ ̲̲̅]▬•❤•✿•❤•

If you are choosing to play the role of a mere observer my friend, you could have simply remained in the spirit world and saved yourself much pain and suffering. What the world needs are souls of wisdom and compassion who can deliver positive and inspirational action. This may be on a simple one to one interaction, or on the world stage.

Good people who choose to do nothing entrust their future to those who would destroy it.

I would happily spend a moment in mortal arduous adversity than an infinity in regret. For it is, the precious moments are for precious creation, that the rest of infinity may be spent beholding the beauty of that creation.

Thank you for your reciprocated elaboration.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Old 24-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Yes, I guess I was still shocked, but thank you for answering that call, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅b̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅g ̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅]

Does it shock you that another being would simply intend and aspire to elevate your wisdom and wellbeing without ulterior motive?

When the heart is open to these things on a daily basis, it should come as no surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
It is. It's a lot for me to take in. Do you think I can do this exercise by myself, and trust my own responses?

know you can do anything you put your heart to.

We will see how you get on.

Essentially you are a three part being. In this understanding your approach to life’s solutions and successes are built on the fundamental trinity of this union. As with our dear friend Justin, this principle holds equal emphasis for his own personal wishes.

Similarly when it comes to your self-worth in your physical life, I remind you of the importance of the collaborative equilibrium of mind, body and spirit. As emphasised in my image, this trinity is fundamental in the relationship of identity, connection and a sense of purpose. To achieve spherical perception of healthy cyclical wholesome wellbeing these points must connect to open the gateway to your ultimate potential.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░