Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 28-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Guide
Blue,

I have heard the same kind of noises before when a spirit needed my assistance. It was the most awful, hurt, painful, sound I had ever heard and to think of it now makes my heart ache. You sound very afraid and I am sorry for that. If you want to help a spirit that could be in need of help simply say a prayer and call upon whatever you find divine to help whatever it is.

If it is the house settling or critters in the walls the prayer won't hurt and you will probably feel better.

Spirit and Light be your,
SpiritCarrier

PS Welcome
Old 28-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Seeker

Afraid.. well yes, I guess I am. Mostly because I cant find an explanation.

I have not heard it again but I still feel concerned. I wouldnt want anyone or any creature to be in such a bad place to emit that kind of sound.

It isnt the house settling and it isnt any animal, of that I am certain.

Why would a spirit suddenly arrive here though? There was no house built on this ground before, as far as I know. Would this spirit have any attachment to me? Would it have anything to do with my own problems? Have I attracted it in some way?
Old 29-03-2012, 12:45 AM
MYFIGO

It seems to me that this can happen several ways. I lived in my house 3 years before anything happened. I believe it was my own psychic abilities surfacing after a lifetime of being buried. I had been doing a lot of deep introspection so it seems I opened it myself.

It also seems that when someone is going through prolonged illness or deep and prolonged grief they can attract attachments. I've done frequent healing for my son and his wife and they never had spirit attachments until they suffered a terrible loss and have been grieving.

I'll send a pm with some suggestions.
Old 30-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Master
The reason why I asked if you had plasterboard was that it can amplify vibrations and noises sometimes from stuff such as radiator pipes, or maybe a faulty disc drive on a computer that is pushed flat against it.

I hope there could be a simple explanation!

Someyears ago I was living in a new house , I was in the bath and heard someone sneeze directly behind me, this was over thirty years ago, and I have only just sussed out how it could have happened , in a non supernatural way, my sister was doing the pots in the sink downstairs, now if she sneezed the sound could have travelled through the sink overflow and up throught the bath overflow which was directly behind my head.