Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-08-2017, 10:36 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauterb
Dear TeamEffort

Sorry but it is not another viewpoint. 5 books were compiled by Mr Kardec but it was not writen by him. He made more than 100 different question and submit to the spirits to answer them. Same questions were sent to several different countries, from various languages.

Okay, you can say it's the point of view of the spirits, spirits from high rank, I will fully agree with you, but far to be from human point of view!

Good study!

Again, that's great for that one guy, but it's one viewpoint from one guy who wrote some books. I have a different viewpoint from what I can see as one of those spirits.

Your choice on whether you believe me, I can't help you with that. But I can tell you that there are a lot of different kinds of angels, spirits, loa, guides, whatever term you want to use, and most are not just swell people who died. They were never human at all. They come from the Source.
Old 14-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Knower

Dear TeamEffort

Sorry you didnt understand who wrote those books, it was not Allan Kardec, it was a group of spirits!

Dont worry this is not important, you just use another name for same things, Source = God, angels = high level spirits, Satan = imperfect spirits and so one...

That is true that is a lot of spirits separated in classes and orders, see question 100 to 113 from The Spirit´s Book.

Just take a look on those books and try to find some error or mistake, I am trying to find for several years and didnt find till today.

I am a medium since 16 y old, I work 4 times a week in 3 different spirtist center helping spirits in pain, in suffering or in a quest of revenge and there is nothing new that was not in those books...

Good study!
Old 14-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Experiencer
uh I loved angles when I was in my teen. Always wanted to be one, till I decided there is no one stopping me from being an angel. I had a long internal dialogue with myself, on how one achieves that, and decided angel, is a state of light you create around yourself. Off course lets drop the technicalities, and this might not be the same as being born angel, but I didn't really care, it worked for me, and I got approval. Off course I wanted wings so I made one. Mostly I used them to hug other people who were feeling down, or to embrace a person I was already hugging in physical sense. At night when I went to bed I would put on bellow and another on top of me, to cover myself. Neat times..

Alex Collier said on one of his last webinars, that he believes angles are real. That for a very long time, he was saying they do not exist, and/or hey are not real, but now he supposedly got prof, or some insight into, how they really exit. As for the other people, a r really believed theory is, that angels are a computer code, a part of Demiurge. Playing the forces of light, where they are only a controlling instrument,. Amazing world we live in. Yup.
Old 19-08-2017, 05:55 AM
Knower

Mediumity and spiritismus are for nothing. What about a meditation about a name of a higher spiritual being? But, take it a time. In ancient Egypt and Greece often was used sleep, especially last thought before sleep, see translantions a magick papyri.
Old 23-09-2017, 09:29 PM
Master
Whether Angels really do or do not exists is an open question for me, because I have never come across one.
The only Guardian Spirit I did became aware of was/is a white flying horse which could be likened to Tengerist “Hiimori” or Buddhist “Windhorse”.

This has led me question, whether appearances or visions of “Angels” comes from the collective subconscious symbolism of Christian or Western belief systems?
Old 23-09-2017, 10:14 PM
Pathfinder
You know, I get the feeling I could say "I am one, ask me all the questions you want," and people would still continue to ignore me and say "Yeah, I don't know if they're real, maybe they're symbolic or..."
Old 23-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Master
Even if one were to appear in front of a human and prove it, they will still find a way not to believe.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
Even if one were to appear in front of a human and prove it, they will still find a way not to believe.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

People believe, or disbelieve, what they want to.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:17 PM
Master
I don’t question Guardian Spirit energy as such, but I think that if we strip that energy off its “form”, what we are then left with is discernible energy presence and function, from where our subconscious chooses a symbol or appearance that best communicates this energy-function to our conscious minds.
Hence in different cultures our Source connection can take different “forms”.

For example the Force Field presence that awakens/initiates us to the Greater Cosmic Oneness to me is the Thunderbird Eagle, because that symbol has been/is there culturally and (I assume) on the “cellular memory level” as well, therefore “seeing” this Force Field as an Eagle is something my conscious mind can more readily relate to.
Old 24-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
Couldn't have said it better myself.

People believe, or disbelieve, what they want to.

It's not that.

When you give them proof or show them something, they get angry and start saying you are making them question their faith or sanity.

Then I make it worse by saying "Good there might be hope for you yet!"