Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Burntfruit

Reincarnation.

Its enough to give any logistics manager a massive headache.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:10 AM
Knower
Lololol...Very true!
Old 12-10-2016, 05:32 AM
Knower
Well i been mostly dreaming about my past lives, plus i have a story about past lives, me n my gran neice, got books from the library, than later on we switched books, i thought her book was just a children's book, till i read it, it was a white witch who traveled the world, for protection spells, in different cultures, she had one for past lives, so i said the words, told my neice, guess i be busy dreaming tonight, started laughing, I didn't believe in it, guess what i started to dream of my past lives, one i was a cop sitting on a bed in a hotel, looking down at sum thing, when i looked up, 2 evil men were walking towards me from both directions of the room, giving me evil stare, I rolled off the bed to the floor, started shooting at their legs, they both ran out of the room, i came out yelling telling them to come out, my voice was a deep man's voice, so i'm walking along the wall with my gun, looking for them, but in this life time, it's my own brother, and late cousin, both of them hung out together too, but i read in books, bad n good ppl follow you into every life time
Old 20-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Suspended
Knower

Reincarnation is the process in which Our soul incarnates again and again to complete its life cycle and attain moksh.
Our soul is non-physical and immortal and reincarnates to attain its completeness.
Old 20-12-2016, 11:59 AM
Deactivated Account

I've never believed in reincarnation. I've always taken a more multidimensional approach to the topic.
Old 20-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Master

Rebirth
Old 02-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Suspended
Guide

If it true, I want an easier life next time around w/all the knowledge I'very gained from this life ...
Old 02-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Suspended

My biggest problem with reincarnation / karma is why the hell do we forget all our prior memories when we enter a new life? If we are getting punished or rewarded for something, we should know what actions caused that result in order to learn the lesson. Otherwise I can see many people born in bad circumstances just grow spiteful b/c from their POV they didn't do anything to deserve it. Hence bad karma could lead to even more bad karma, ... a negative cycle. Why the heck would you get punished for something you don't remember? That's just senseless suffering.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedy123
My biggest problem with reincarnation / karma is why the hell do we forget all our prior memories when we enter a new life? If we are getting punished or rewarded for something, we should know what actions caused that result in order to learn the lesson. Otherwise I can see many people born in bad circumstances just grow spiteful b/c from their POV they didn't do anything to deserve it. Hence bad karma could lead to even more bad karma, ... a negative cycle. Why the heck would you get punished for something you don't remember? That's just senseless suffering.

Yes, this could be true for some, but there are those who mindfully change a negative into a positive ...
It may not change their circumstances, however, it's a choice to accept it, sometimes daily, in living what could be a very very long life as well as an opportunity to live a good one ...
Negativity can cause many illnesses as well as drains the soul ...
Old 02-01-2017, 09:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedy123

It is like filling a glass with wine. If you never empty the glass, you can never fill it with a different kind of wine.

But you DO remember, I find. I'm terrified of the thing that got me killed in my last life, and my whole life reverbrates from it. Even though I'm not in any way the same other than from the memory...