Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Deactivated Account

No one ever believes this but I put this information out there whenever I can. I am a Walk In Sirian ET, and I am one of many scientists who are working on the human experiment.
I created the simulation program.

Not many people understand when I talk about this, but basically what happened is earth ended, so we intervened and manipulated time.

We created a simulation copy that is based on a previous reality of earth. Then we uploaded everyone's consciousness into the main frame.
We erased everyone's memories of the catastrophic event and there have been many changes and many mass deletions of memories to the reality in attempts to fix leaks, but it fails fairly often and lots of people are realizing their reality has been changed, especially folks who are tracking the Mandella Effect.

This is the first time anything like this has ever been done although I tested the simulation out a bunch of times and failed previously, this is the farthest we've come. There have been mistakes and there is always the possibility it could fail still.

Earth is an infant planet compared to our home planet, so it cycles very fast. Everything in the universe is cyclical in nature. So it is not the first time that Earth has "ended" it goes through these cycles every so many years, and it's not the first time we've tried to intervene.

ET's are humans in the future. Basically, my ET self that is projecting my consiousness into this host body, is myself in the future and that future can be changed depending on what decisions we make now. So we are time travelers, coming back in time to fix things and find a solution to help earth and its unstable evolution not only this time around but for future generations. We have many experiments underway, some that I'm not involved in. But I am also in charge of the DNA experiments, trying to figure out ways to assist humanity through this sped up evolutionary process. If we don't do these experiments and try to come up with a solution people won't be able to survive the shifts physically, because it's too big of a leap at once. I'm doing experiments on my own body to test it all out first.

Everyone on Earth at this moment is uploaded into the computer Simulation. It is the goal to eventually merge the simulation into a real reality/time frame again.
And just because you exist in an illusion, doesn't mean you aren't real, and that your surroundings aren't real, and that your life doesn't matter. The law of attraction and spirituality still exists, regardless of where you are located. This simulation is only here, on this copy of earth. everything else in the universe still exists, everything outside of it still exists, what I mean is there is much more to life than just these mere illusions.
And there is still life and death and whatever happens beyond death. Outside of this simulation, souls still incarnate like usual.

In fact, you have fortunately been moved to a time frame with much higher frequencies, which is why the law of attraction and spirituality is becoming much stronger now. That's important because the future time frame you are merging with is much more advanced than what you are used to. Your previous time frame was destined for collapse and descension. But this time frame is evolving into a more stable, balanced and high frequency future.

The psychological effect of mass intervention is also having its effect. A lot of people incarnated on earth at that time to go down when SHTF so a lot of these negative folks are still in that mind set, and many people were expecting it and knew it was going to happen, but when we intervened everyone became stunned and confused and ever since they feel purposeless and are still trying to figure out what they're supposed to be doing on earth.
Billions of people are starting to wake up.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
No one ever believes this but I put this information out there whenever I can
I'm open to it. Could you please provide some hard evidence of this being a simulation? I imagine that wouldn't be too hard since you created the program.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Everyone on Earth at this moment is uploaded into the computer Simulation.
You believe you're an ET from the future... no issue here, we all have our individual beliefs. But then you drag the rest of us into your simulation reality? C'mon now, that's precisely what the religious crowd does when they tell us we're all sinners and are headed to hell unless we believe in Jesus.

At what point in our evolution will people come to the understanding that the billions people on this planet, all create their own unique belief-realities. Realities they create for themselves alone. Realities that apply to them specifically, and nobody else. I'm guessing world peace will follow shortly after that global epiphany lol.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
At what point in our evolution will people come to the understanding that the billions people on this planet, all create their own unique belief-realities. Realities they create for themselves alone. Realities that apply to them specifically, and nobody else.

That's exactly what I said, but I'm guessing you didn't read that far or didn't understand it so I'll post it again:

It is the goal to eventually merge the simulation into a real reality/time frame again.
And just because you exist in an illusion, doesn't mean you aren't real, and that your surroundings aren't real, and that your life doesn't matter. The law of attraction and spirituality still exists, regardless of where you are located. This simulation is only here, on this copy of earth. everything else in the universe still exists, everything outside of it still exists, what I mean is there is much more to life than just these mere illusions.
And there is still life and death and whatever happens beyond death. Outside of this simulation, souls still incarnate like usual.

As far as your snide remark about me pulling people into my beliefs, I don't think that's what I'm doing at all, I have never in my entire life forced anyone to believe what I'm saying, I'm just putting it out there. You can believe in whatever you want.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I'm open to it. Could you please provide some hard evidence of this being a simulation? I imagine that wouldn't be too hard since you created the program.

There is a reason why physical evidence is covered up and memories are erased. But you can find some proof of the simulation in the mandella effect communities.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
No one ever believes this but I put this information out there whenever I can. I am a Walk In Sirian ET, and I am one of many scientists who are working on the human experiment.
I created the simulation program.

Not many people understand when I talk about this, but basically what happened is earth ended, so we intervened and manipulated time.

We created a simulation copy that is based on a previous reality of earth.

Thanks for coming out and sharing with us your view point and participation.
The thought that comes to my mind is why intercede in the evolution of a species? Doesn't it seem fair that each planet should have dominion over it's own timeline and evolution - no matter what the result?

We know here on Earth for example that far more species have died out through various Ice Ages, meteor Strikes and natural disasters than their are now currently on the planet. This is our story. Some adapt and become a new species or modify to fit the current climate and food availability and others like some deep sea creatures have changed very little since the dinosaur age.
Why intercede with us? On what moral authority? If we don't make it as a species then we didn't adapt fast enough due to whatever - there is no crime or sin in that. No one blames the Balearic Islands cave goat for its species ending. This is how it is on this planet.
We are quite aware that unless we colonize off world our species too could end by events far beyond our control. However as Spirits we will just come back into other forms and beings, so consciousness and physical life continues, perhaps other forms will be even more interesting to experience through than bi-ped humans are.

Why intercede in our natural relationship with the planet and the other species on this planet - by what right?
Perhaps left alone we might even evolve into something far more amazing than Syrians can visualize.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You believe you're an ET from the future... no issue here, we all have our individual beliefs. But then you drag the rest of us into your simulation reality? C'mon now, that's precisely what the religious crowd does when they tell us we're all sinners and are headed to hell unless we believe in Jesus.

At what point in our evolution will people come to the understanding that the billions people on this planet, all create their own unique belief-realities. Realities they create for themselves alone. Realities that apply to them specifically, and nobody else. I'm guessing world peace will follow shortly after that global epiphany lol.

but you want to drag him into your reality where everyone has their own reality and we should all just get along? Why is what you do better than what he did, or what the religious crowd did for that matter? Aren't you just spinning the wheel with more of the same?
Old 11-05-2017, 12:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Why intercede in our natural relationship with the planet and the other species on this planet - by what right?
Perhaps left alone we might even evolve into something far more amazing than Syrians can visualize.

this is exactly what the people of earth do at every turnabout, interfere with simply *everything*, so why shouldn't an alien species want to do the same? Is this another case of we are priviliged and can do what we want but others aren't allowed to do the same? Why would the fact that we actually live on this rock give US rights that woiuldn't be afforded to alien specis?
Old 11-05-2017, 01:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I do appreciate Keokutah's input, and courage in speaking up. But don't see much truth in the statements. I'm also curious about this conflict of interest; in keeping humans in the dark (and wiping memories when needed) and making this post to let people know what's happening.

However, it would be easy for Keokutah to state that 'we created the simulation, so it's not a 'right' to intervene, it's a 'responsibility' to do so'.

From what I understand, several groups of aliens have interceded in our past to ensure that we continue as a species. This is primarily because Earth presents with unique circumstances that are ideal for a specific type of spiritual development; in that we are learning to move up dimensions while retaining our physical bodies. Again, from what I've been led to believe.. this hasn't been done before, and isn't possible elsewhere. If this opportunity is lost, then it's unlikely to occur in any foreseeable future.

I see the intervention in events in a similar way to psychic/spiritual healing. Most good healers will contact a person's higher self to get permission before changing a person's life-path. In a similar way, I'd expect that a higher awareness was contacted before intervening in otherwise disastrous events on Earth.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:23 AM
Master
I don't disagree Carnate. It is of course totally possible that higher level beings of ET origins do actually have a much better idea what would be helpful for us and want to preserve the human linage as a viable option for spiritual evolution in - I can see a mathematical probability for that. After all if its been thought of it basically IS. Boom, the thought makes a new reality.

And as you know I suspect alien involvement in Earth on a great many levels - more than I dismiss the idea.
I was just having a 'moment', a 'leave us all alone' moment. Deliberately choosing a side and taking a stand on it. However I can become equally vehement on the other side too.
It's weird seeing all sides of all issues. :) and being equally vested and not vested in all of them.