Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-11-2017, 09:47 AM
Master
Angels exist in as much as souls and God exist, just ask them to talk to you and they will.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:19 PM
Seeker

Angel1 Every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings!

Don't we all just love the soppy seasonal movies like "A wonderful life?😁

Yes, Angels definitely exist and at this time of year they're even busier than usual, so send the Angels of Light your blessings to support them in their work. Also, if there happens to be a bell handy give it a ring!😇

Happy festive frenzy to you all.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
It's not that.

When you give them proof or show them something, they get angry and start saying you are making them question their faith or sanity.

Then I make it worse by saying "Good there might be hope for you yet!"

Good on you.

Nice avatar too BTW.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 07-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
Very true. Human nature I suspect.
We happily run after and believe the lie.
When confronted with the truth we tend to defend that lie, and we build our lives on it....

We are an easily and deeply conditioned species.
So much for Pavlov's dogs and ringing the bell...

Wise words Len...
We truly do have to burn with our desire for truth, as well as beauty and goodness, in order to gird ourselves against the weight of it...so that it raises us up.

As if on angels' wings.

I'm sending much love and light to all the guides everywhere...their insight and support is priceless

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 08-11-2017, 11:37 AM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have heard Angel music it is beautiful.
Oh my...yes...it's like all the sopranos in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!!
and it's happening right now...it is this thing that never stops!!!
When you hear it that understanding just 'comes to you'....wowsa...
is all I have to say...wow.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-11-2017, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
We truly do have to burn with our desire for truth, as well as beauty and goodness...
So funny...I mean how often do you hear the word 'burn'...just yesterday...
I 'got'....oh my....that is what God is waiting for...that burn in our hearts for
Him...just Him.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-11-2017, 11:45 AM
Experiencer
My view on Angels is still divided. I am certain they do exit, its their purpose and nature I probably have different opinion about. I do admit, the information I have is not my own, and probably I am at fault for relying on information of one person so much, because after all we only each have one piece of a puzzle, but I just think the information is valid and right. Also, not the only person this came from. Angels, yea, they are pretty real, and also, they do appear to be light, and good, and helpful, since this is what they were meant to put out. In truth I believe they are only the other part of demiurge, just as much as agents of chaos and darkness as, the beings that show themselves to ne negative out right. The idea of divide and conquer is what this world thrives on, and it can be noticed everywhere, everyday. Every time important questions come up, that really need attention, we get something thrown up into our faces, so people can the divide left or right, up or down, whatever, and start arguing among them self, which is right. Just look at facebook comments on almost every thing. Off course people opinions differ, but this dividing is something that takes place all the time, so we feel like we stand for something we believe in. Angels play the same role in that regard. Easiest way to rule both sides is, if you can represent both sides, and give one half what they want and other half what they want, when essentially, it all comes from the same source.

With so much talk of higher dimension beings that manipulate by presenting them self as light, when in fact their true intentions is fueled by their own agenda, this should come to no surprise nowadays. So my understanding is, angels play the same role here, they divide people, who perhaps come in contact with them, thinking they are true light, where in fact they are not, only presenting themselves like that. You believe in them, you send them energy, maybe you even work with them, but this energy still goes to the same source which is responsible for the state of this planet and universe.

That does not mean, true light does not exist. It does. true light is never above or beyond you, or left or right of you, but is inside you, on even grounds with you. True light is never part of hierarchy (Angels have hierarchy), because light knows, we are all the same. There are some angelic beings that decided to break off, and do what they want to do on their own and not serve the demiurge (maybe that's what they really call fallen angels right?) One like that is supposed to be Michael, shorter Mike, as he supposedly likes to call himself, which I guess is great for us. I do not feel bad on calling on him, but I am pretty sure he has many more important stuff to do, battling the darkness.

So, that's my take on it, from information of other people, that know infinitely more than me off course. Everyone should decide on their own, what they want to believe in. If anyone finds this interesting however, and wants to know more, pm me, and I can refer you to this info.

good luck everyone.
Old 09-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
That does not mean, true light does not exist. It does. true light is never above or beyond you, or left or right of you, but is inside you, on even grounds with you. True light is never part of hierarchy (Angels have hierarchy), because light knows, we are all the same.

Apology to not take the rest of your well thought out post in this context/ quotation.

This here says enough for me personally, and is truly what I feel every moment of every waking, and dreaming day and night.

Only for me, I do not even adhere to Michael. You see I've known this light is within us each, and have known this for a long time, my whole natural lifespan really. I also know this light within us all to come from the creator. What I genuinely care about, are my fellow human beings, which I witness God or The Creator, Great Spirit, and Universe within every day I am here.

Angels do not come close to describe the good I see in a very physical world, and in the most simplest ways or forms. A stranger to another paying for their purchase when they realize they left their money at home, The stranger who holds the door open for me as I many a time have done for strangers myself. The family that supports encourages and aggravates me day in and out, the genuinely funny things I hear children say and talk to each other about when out and about, or sitting out doors with my morning coffee. The feelings I get when I see a butterfly, hear a crow caw, feel a hug.

The moment of making a new friend, the grief of losing a loved one, the anger at an injustice, the love of a moment of silence.

I have witnessed God in all of that.

To me it is so simple. I feel the angels we pay reverence to, do not hold a place by a throne in a golden dimension in the sky.

The angels I pay reverence to, breathe the very air I do, live among each other every day. Sometimes they do not even take the time to stop and speak, and sometimes they'll surprise and support you when you need it most.

To me they are imperfect, often make mistakes, often more than make up for them, they love, they hate, they beg, they kill, they cry.

They're human, in utter perfection..
Old 09-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Master
yes
sum tims u can sea thm in a sky lk a shapt 1 u can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔