Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-02-2017, 03:05 PM
Experiencer
Others forms of "past lives"

Since i believe, time doesn't exist, i questioned myself, what are all possible liveforms, one could be incarnated into.

So lets say, there are other forms, than human body, what would they be?
I saw show Through the wormhole and it blowed my mind, when there is possible development of beings with completly different dna structure.

Maybe thas is just an impulsive question, but sure would like to know more about it, if anyone have an insight.

Thanks.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:27 PM
Seeker
Well, yes.

First: Time itself may not be fundamental, but the experience OF time is very real. (yes? (this is what can really blow the mind.

Second: The experience OF time does not fundamentally separate any of what is happening from the totality of what is happening. Regardless of experience or perception the Total is and is happening always. ( from it's own experience and perception all at once.

Third: The Total is what is being every one and every thing. All at once. Including me. including you. The Total is what (may) connect us to (literally) every one and every thing. Let us experience ourself AS any one and any thing.

Fourth: I have experienced this. Experienced myself AS many discrete beings. in various discrete forms.

Fifth: The human template I find is common to our sector of the dimensional existence. Not just this planet but this galaxy and universe. There are others (as well but I've not yet come across them and retained awareness. The upright spine, two arms, legs and a head is the basic template I've encountered and encountered myself as. This said, the variety has been vast indeed. Apart from the basic template there are more differences than can be counted.

I do have fun investigating, exploring and making what I hope is quality observation.

As well as developing a host of additional skill(s.

Casey
Old 05-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Experiencer
1.Yes, esperience of time is real, i see time more in cycles, nature has its cycles, earth has its cycle, so do we humas and als universe has cycles( like ages, that are currently popular) and if you look even higher, what cycles you are not aware of.
2.yes, it is happening, no matter of time
3.i had insight, how it would be, when i live this live and see myself from other person, that lives different life, is my friend and gain another point of view about myself. But that isn't enough.
4,5. i explored various that goes according to template of body, that we know and my question is about another forms of bodies, that could possible exist, maybe in this world, galaxy or even further and that is where i can't imagine it anymore.

Don't know, why this would be important to me, but i am also explorer and never saticefied with answers i get, so that is why this post :)

Is it possible, does it even makes sence to look further, how and why?

Always on watch.

Miha
Old 06-02-2017, 04:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
Since i believe, time doesn't exist, i questioned myself, what are all possible liveforms, one could be incarnated into.

So lets say, there are other forms, than human body, what would they be?
I saw show Through the wormhole and it blowed my mind, when there is possible development of beings with completly different dna structure.
This is but one planet around one star in one galaxy in one universe and that is just in the manifest parts of reality. There are an unimaginable number of lifeforms one might incarnate into. Its true that a fair number of people seem to have incarnated as human dozens of even hundreds of times. However, a (over-)soul in neither limited by time or space. It is full capable of incarnating in a vast number of 'bodies' concurrently. This means millions or more incarnations (at least). As such there are pretty much no souls that have only incarnated in one species (one of which is human).

A lot of the 'past life' techniques focus on human lives and falsely give the impression that all incarnations are human.

A few diverse examples of other types of creatures I have memories of being (none from this universe):
-a worm-like creature crawling along in the leaf litter using telekinesis to suck in food, life was simplistic but surprisingly satisfying
-a flying creature somewhat like a cross between a humming bird and a monkey, about as smart as a dog
-a sentient 5 dimensional squid-like creature that could create objects by stopping light and could fly between planets
-a very senteint pinwheel like being so ancient and so large that its body contained all the remaining matter and energy in that universe. To communicate with anything else it had to send messages to other universes.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:15 PM
Experiencer
Yes, thats it. That is what i was thinking about. I also saw myself in other possible forms, that is why i was so confused. This past life therapies are pretty much focused on human life form. Thank you for your support.

I developed question in some other topic, that i will ask here, if it is appropriate.

All this i am exploring becouse i have problem with personal boundaries, others peoples energies easily enters me and i feel them all over me, all the time. I also have unclear feeling of sense of self, so no matter what i explore i don't reach true answer, that would connect me to myself and so i can stay this way.

Any advice about this?
Old 07-02-2017, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
I developed question in some other topic, that i will ask here, if it is appropriate.

All this i am exploring becouse i have problem with personal boundaries, others peoples energies easily enters me and i feel them all over me, all the time. I also have unclear feeling of sense of self, so no matter what i explore i don't reach true answer, that would connect me to myself and so i can stay this way.

Any advice about this?
Its your thread so I suppose its OK to go off topic.

you ask two basic questions:
1) "I also have unclear feeling of sense of self"

In general being aware that your other lives were not human does not directly help much with this question. Knowing of other lives does lead in the direction of the 'spiritual self' (assuming you are a typical spirit having a human experience). If you can find your over-soul or get access to other incarnations from your same over-soul, it will help establish your identity.

This can be done in several ways.
a) The inner method is to meditate (or look deeply) into yourself. Relentlessly look 'backwards' into to your very being. Warning this method can take a long time (years).
b) OBE (astral travel) to go meet your over soul.
c) OBE to go meet some of your other incarnations and compare notes
d) go somewhere far from other people for several days at a time
e) even if you can't easily get to an isolated place, some people find that going to anther city can help (i.e. the part that remains the same is more likely to be you)

2) "others peoples energies easily enters me"
In general this is a shielding issue.
Start with this thread http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=105798
There is a more advanced thread on the Astral Dynamics in the members only section (free to sign up, they don't send you spam).

There are some other less common situations that usually related to a few specific people rather than 'a lot' or 'most' people. These would include entity attachments, energy cords, and implants (also all covered in other topics).

3) Its very likely you are an empath (lots written on this site and in general literature on this). This gives the feeling of other people's energies entering you, though strictly speaking the energy comes from you imprinted with the other person. Most empaths have a very hard time distinguishing themselves from others. I leave it to you to read up on Empaths.
Old 07-02-2017, 03:19 PM
Experiencer
No problem to go off topic, since the question is not that defined, i am more like open to anything that could corelate.

1. First is, that today i feel more like myself.
I have accessed many levels, but never found the right answer. It was yasterday, that i started questioning my grounding, i sure didn't see this right way. So i asked some questions in topic energy work and am pretty sure, that there is a center below body related to this.
I took my time away from people, experimenting with changing places and it is different, every place hos something specific to offer, even difference between room of same apartment.
One locations made me anxious, others calm, one was, that i was just ok, i felt well in shopping centeres and i was shining lets say some clubs or discotheques, concerts, where energy is really released and nobody cares too much.

2. yes, i tried shielding but it doesn't work for me, don't know how to describe it. No metter how i did try to cencel everyything out of me, there is alway something that still enters. I was exploring all the entities, cords, implants, but still didn't helped me to come to clear.

3. I have been studying empathy, but my case isn't that way. I am sensitive on some level and energies enters me all the time, flows through me, some intuitive reader said to me, that i am very sensitive, but that time i didn't know what it means, since i don't know what are others experiencing.
So presence of some people is blessing and presence of others is hell.

I could move into positive environment, find appropriate people and make a decent living, but that is not what i agree whit, i want to come to the bottom of this so i can say, this is it and that it is real.

So what now i am working on is grounding and being myself and i sense, that it is something on this, i got feeling today, like i was living in some other world, not really connected to reality. I guess it is reality, but darker one, maybe there is some layer beyond what else can be experienced, but sure is connected to others since everything that i felt was actually going on, like some kind of undergroud battle or struggle. When i no longer felt it, also others acted that way.

So, hope to develop this conversation further.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
1. First is, that today i feel more like myself.
I have accessed many levels, but never found the right answer. It was yasterday, that i started questioning my grounding, i sure didn't see this right way. So i asked some questions in topic energy work and am pretty sure, that there is a center below body related to this.

So what now i am working on is grounding and being myself and i sense, that it is something on this, i got feeling today, like i was living in some other world, not really connected to reality. I guess it is reality, but darker one, maybe there is some layer beyond what else can be experienced, but sure is connected to others since everything that i felt was actually going on, like some kind of undergroud battle or struggle. When i no longer felt it, also others acted that way.
In the long term I recommend centering over grounding. It will avoid getting stuff from 'below'. Its way more stable as its not dependent on anything or anyone else. Also it works when you are away from your body (like if you are on an OBE).

As centering comes from YOUR center, it also provides a constant connection to you.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Master
We live in a universe with infinite possibilities, and therefore you can reincarnate into anything.

I remember reading on this very forum, someone remembering their life as a strawberry.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Experiencer
Strawberry, that's a good one. He must have been very sweet :)