Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 26-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Master
Seems like we have been here before
Any hassles, go Firefox ! I.E. 9 is a nightmare.
Old 31-01-2012, 07:42 AM
primrose

I have I.E.9 and have had for some time, but lately, I can't see my posts or any after mine. It's frustrating. I don't have this problem on other forums.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Experiencer
everybody keeps experiencing the same problems on the chat. I keeps lagging. Maybe someone can take a look at it?
Old 01-03-2012, 04:02 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer_love
everybody keeps experiencing the same problems on the chat. I keeps lagging. Maybe someone can take a look at it?

Yes we're either lagging or getting frozen out completely - it was really bad today when I was in there.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Master
I hate I.E 9...it installed itself and I uninstalled it, or so I thought, then my computer shutdown with a pop, I turned it back on and I.E. 9 is back and I can't find it to uninstall it again. It's hiding on me.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:15 PM
midnightstar

Sarian - what operating system do you have?
Old 01-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Super Moderator
Find a different browser you like and enable it your default browser. I use firefox. never had too much of a problem on the site with it.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
Sarian - what operating system do you have?
Haha...now I feel really stupid, but I'm am not a computer illiterate person much at all. I come here, and I do my email, I research when I was in college and things like that and that's about as far as it goes. so when you ask me what operating system to I have...I have no clue.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
Find a different browser you like and enable it your default browser. I use firefox. never had too much of a problem on the site with it.
I've always been told to use firefox. I should use that instead. I had some old I.E. probably 7...I guess I was just so used to it and when 9 popped up, it, the format was all changed and i don't like it, and it is super slow. I feel like it's a virus lol, the way it took over. I was going to take it to a computer person to clean it up and get a decent anti virus and all that on it. Got any recommendations for that? My laptop is about 4 years old. I thought it was on its last go, but oddly enough, before I.E. 9 decided to attach itself and not let go...it started to quiet down again and run better.

As far as I.e. 9 and this place, I don't have any problems. It just ticked me off that it decided to install and when I uninstalled it, it came back and now I can't find the bugger.
Old 26-04-2012, 06:59 AM
lemongrass

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Seems like we have been here before
Any hassles, go Firefox ! I.E. 9 is a nightmare.

Which version of firefox do you recommend for Windows 7?