Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-12-2019, 07:39 PM
Experiencer
I’ve got my relationship with God so confused with my relationship with people that I don’t know where I’m at.
Old 30-12-2019, 03:41 PM
Experiencer
I can get closer to God just by thinking about him.
Old 30-12-2019, 04:16 PM
Experiencer
This gives me a great deal of power.
This really works!
Old 30-12-2019, 05:20 PM
Seeker

Belief is the key my friend. You got it right <3
Old 01-01-2020, 08:19 PM
Experiencer
My God makes me laugh a lot.
Old 01-01-2020, 08:25 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt
I can get closer to God just by thinking about him.
That's right!!!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-01-2020, 08:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt
My God makes me laugh a lot.

No worries? No fears? No anger? No hate?

Good for you if so!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-01-2020, 10:45 PM
Ascender
God overwhelms me in such a deep and sweet way.
Old 01-01-2020, 11:14 PM
Master
For me God is non-physical (not less, but more than physical, deepest and highest) Source of my being. Ever expanding consciousness (also in resolution and knowing), infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom, being and becoming evermore here and now, the furthest most expanded state of ever expansion. The source within me that I am eternally inseperable from. The pure positive energy that exists in ever expanding extacy.
And I can feel my energy motional relativity between my physical consciousness and my greater non-physical consciousness (which holds all that I want to be do or have, steadily for me, vibrationally, and becomes the ever moreness of it ongoingly evermore here and now), through my ability to sense my emotional guidance system. Which this part of me I also call my soul, of which I am an inseperable extension of it, as it is an inseperable extension of our/my source of being / god.

When I feel absolutely good emotionally and wonderful, pure positive emotion, I know I am in sync and blended with my greater non-physical consciousness and its ever expanding greater knowing, which I term also as my soul (or breath of God as some like to say the symbolic representation of non-physical energetic extensions of consciousness') which is always fully connected to my eternal and infinite ever expanding Source of being which I consider as Source of all being, or Source of all creation/creating. Or source Consciousness.

When my energetic thought patterns/stream of my physical consciousness deviates or differs from the greater knowing of my greater non-physical consciousness who is always fully in connection to my source of being and ish is always, unconditionally, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, always being the furthest most expanded version of all that I truely have become, and am being and becoming evermore here and now, then I feel the discord in that as negative emotion. The more difference there is in these two perspectives of me and Me, the more negative emotion I feel, and the more blending/harmony/alignment, the more positive good feeling allowed to flow emotions I feel, as I also like to call my soul my pure life force or pure positive energy, which if fully allowed to flow through me by releasing resistant thought patterns which don't allow it, then the flow and blending and alignment is automatically allowed, like in meditation, no longer thinking a thought that blocks it, then my awareness of my deeper inner/greater knowing is naturally and effortlessly more easily accesible to me, resulting naturally in better feeling emotion, and greater clarity and more enjoyable life and wiser decisions and greater knowing. As that which feels better evermore ongoingly ever expanding here and now, joyously, effortlessly. Always fully in harmony and alignment with my Source of being.

In the past I thought God was a person, and I wanted God to help me, but I realised that I am an inseperable extension of my Source of Being, which is non-physical pure positive energy consciousness, high frequency, highly integrative, and more multi dimensional, multi focus capable, consciousness, non-localised, non-physical consciousness, that always becomes the vibrational/energetic/non-physical fullness of everything and anything that life has caused me to want to be, do or have, along with the Source of All Creation. And I consider myself to be an inseperable extension of all of that, and thus an unconditionally loved, supported and guided extension of that, evermore here and now, being and becoming evermore here and now.

However, I primarily receive my guidance, energy motionally, emotionally, at first.

When I truely align my physical consciousness with that of my inner being/soul, focusing my consciousness in ways that feels better to me emotionally, or simply letting go of all resistant thought which don't allow it or block it, by meditating, then I automatically am allowing my greater knowing to come to me naturally and effortlessly without blocking it, blending fully with the perspective of my inner being that always feels emotionally the best to me, also the emotion being an indicator of my alignment/misalignment, then I am also capable of flowing my greater knowing more fully through me for wonderful life experience. For evermore refreshing replenishing and rejuvinating greater clarity, and well-being, wisdom and knowing, joy and love, appreciation and freedom, self empowerment, etc.

And so, the most negative emotions of them all, I have discovered, are not reflective of disconnection, but rather indicative of my INSEPERABLE nature from my Source of being. For if Source didn't love me unconditionally, believing that I am hated, would not feel so bad to me, emotionally. Because there would then be no energy motional relativity between me and my Source of being. Thus I love my emotions, as they always remind me of what Source perspective truely always is here and now for me, about anything at all in my life, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, Source/God is always aware of me, and everyone and everything from my perspective.

So I cannot get closer to God, but I can allow my greater allowed realisation of my inseperable nature from God, and I can allow my greater allowed realisation of my conscious co-creation with God, and the omni-present awareness and unconditional love of God, by understanding the energy motional relativity that my emotions are indicative of, to guide me thus then, and thus with full self awareness deliberately focusing thought for the purpose of joyous allowed to be and becoming evermore here and now, expansion.

Unconditional love to you all.
Old 30-03-2020, 10:27 PM
Experiencer
I’ve blurred the distinction between me and God. I can’t tell the difference.