Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-03-2011, 10:24 AM
mastermindjacq

---The TRUTH--------
----------------------
In closing I would like to state there is a piece of the truth in all information, but so far never completely in one place ,this was the goal of these writings.
lets for example, take the holy bible, the words them self tell of this same story as I tell you here , however by having a slightly distorted perspective the world has turned it into a way to degrade yourself and life in fear over the concept of hell. actually we all go through the journey of hell early in our development as a way to advance our entity and vibrate on a higher level GOD is really what each individual entity is when you speak of the power assosiated with god and the abilitys of god, now when you speak of "all that is" you are talking about pure acceptance, there is only pure unconditional love , and not human type it is vibrational energy type of love we barely experience in the simulation.Next I want to tie up one of the most important elements there is when it comes to religion. Jesus Christ, Budda , Krishna etc. these stories represent each individual humans journey of enlightenment or reaching the main objective in the simulation it is my particular story, it is your particular story, when such a strong connection with the entity is made you will let so much of your self in you can achieve things normally thought of as impossible, maybe even break scientific laws of physics etc. Next I want to tell you mathematics is the programing language of the simulation, physics are the rules of it, every branch of understanding is connected together in the truth that i speak in these writings one of the main disconnects scientists have is trying to explain everything with just science, but what you will find is you simply cannot. the simulation works the ways it does and there is a place for science, religion, spirtuallity, philosophy, mathematics, physics, and all the others. for you see you cannot oversimplify it because you think it makes it more convenient.These separations do not ACTUALLY exist they are small parts of a bigger picture. Just like religion creates a fairy tale story that cannot co-exist with mathematics physics, and science these are fallacies and are childish. things that are proven will always fit into the picture of the truth. and the lies will always stand out. this is a great challenge because, the effort and intent you put in to understand it cannot be faked, just like with your life you get what you put out, if you make it important to you, you can see the connections within everything and as it happens will strengthen the connection with your entity.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:31 AM
mastermindjacq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I get it too... it's an abstraction which detaches from the spontaneous in an analytical way which is completely removed from experience.

hello Gem, I'm sorry that you feel that way, although i'm not quite sure what this statement pertains to. Theres nothing abstract in there, only direct communication in relation to the world we live , and the life that each human experiences. theres no detachment , only unification. there's no reference removed from experience, only information directly associated with experience
and descriptions of experience on every level that it can be experienced , I feel like you didn't take the time to read it all, or are confused about the implications of such writings, in any case you are entitled to your opinions here , but I would like to keep the posts related to the material at hand for the sake of those reading , that really want to get the most out of it, God bless you on your journeys.