Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-05-2014, 01:18 AM
elizabethjoseph

I too see sparks of light and it always seemed it was something spiritual but I never knew what, even after googling it. I went to my eye doctor and he said the eyes were fine. I asked a psychoogist and he said something about Abraham Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs and self actualization. I think I like the idea of a chakra expanding a lot better! I did once in my life when praying see a spark that turned in a big bright orb but that was years ago and just still see the tiny sparks every once in a while.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:27 AM
Knower

With many things that are spiritual related such as chakras, the scientific community is living in the dark ages. They only deal with the physical. If you are seeing sparks of light that is not something physical. There may be many things that you experience-some pleasurable and some painful that make you wonder or possibly make you go see a doctor and they have no clue or suggest taking medicine which masks the symtoms and actually does more harm than good.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Pathfinder
Does it look like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_fi...tic_phenomenon

I'm not dismissing that you are seeing something spiritual, I can see energy myself. Just wondered if you'd come across it :)
Old 06-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleSeeker
Does it look like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_fi...tic_phenomenon

I'm not dismissing that you are seeing something spiritual, I can see energy myself. Just wondered if you'd come across it :)

Thanks purpleseeker this had happen to me before I always wondered what it was. It happens sometime if you get up too fast.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:00 AM
elizabethjoseph

I have seen those before but no.....I only ever see a small flash. It's tiny and there is only ever one by itself. But it only got big like a basketball once.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:35 AM
good day

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
I see sparkles of light everywhere on the corner of my eye and I know it's a spiritual meaning to it what is it?

YES IT IS SPIRITUAL.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by good day
YES IT IS SPIRITUAL.
THEN WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!!
Old 09-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
THEN WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!!

I too see these... Differing colors. Blue, purple, violet, red sometimes, white. I've also seen this lightning kind of flash in the air a couple of times... It looked like a cloud in my room about three feet by two feet, kinda circular... Didn't hold an exact shape! Then just the other day I was trying to sleep and I was blinded by a flash of light. I opened my eyes and saw nothing... My room is in a basement, no windows!

What I personally think it is, is that the electrons that are in a quantum state are coming through from wherever they go (spiritual or not) when they disappear, from this plane of existence. See quantum theory if you have no idea what I'm talking about! As they come through, and for some non-spiritual reason we can see them (biological, mechanical, etc...). I could be completely wrong as I have no evidence to support what now only remains a theory!
Old 09-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Experiencer

Seeing sparkling lights can also be a symptom of high blood pressure ...
Old 10-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Kamila

:)

This is a perfect example of what I see :http://www.migraine-aura.com/content.../index_en.html