Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 07-02-2012, 04:45 AM
Master
So I went back in and did some more meditation this morning and the sensation of weight grew back a little but less deep and more spread out. I then did manage to get glimpses from childhood and worked with them and realised, well maybe figured out, that these situations were almost always about feeling something was wrong but being unable to determine, I suppose because I was so young, what was actually wrong though these instances were mainly about loneliness and longing.

But the other day Dr Oz was doing something about near death experiences and this one particular fellow had a great bunch of stuff to say about the review of ones life. The thing was that when these memories of loneliness and longing came up, and I was viewing them with love, it seemed almost exactly the same thing as the life review in a near death experience. And also that those situations in life we remember and store like this are moments when spirit has been near to help but we can't fathom the connection between the feelings of the event and the visitors to the event... and so it gets stored as unresolved... but is an indication of connection and must be reviewed at some stage.... maybe.

But that's beside the point. The weight has come back during the day but it's less and more specifically in one point, like a tight little ball, and a little down and to the right. So I'll just keep battling along and get rid of a few of these accumulations as I go... I suppose.

Yup, the upright position seems alot more active by intent than a lying down position which tends to be passive. Therefore the disciplines required to turn active to passive would result in greater fortitude.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:45 AM
Master
I used your stuff this arvo Xan and it worked well. Dug out two past life deaths that left residuals. The first I had no idea about I suppose I was a young boy. I was on a sailing ship with family but got sick on the voyage... felt I'd let down my family. Funny thing we were on our way to New Zealand... and I finally got here!

I used the loving feelings to surface the emotions then the hand to pain, hand to brow then asked without requiring an answer. It's funny but the glimpses I get of images are really quick but I get lots of background info as well. Now it's almost gone again... I wonder what'll come in tomorrow...
Old 07-02-2012, 07:52 AM
Master
It's pretty interesting to read about the physical sensation connects to the feeling/emotion which invokes the memories of the pivotal moments involved in it.

Old 07-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
the point where my rib cage meets just at the bottom line of my chest... I think it's tied in with a sense of self linked to stored emotions

I agree. This is an area where emotions are often held.

You probably know, Mr. I, pressure like this is a sign that some feelings from the past need to be faced, felt, healed and let go.

Xan
I don't understsand this. Can you explain?
Old 07-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
....I've been getting lots of pressure on the point where my rib cage meets just at the bottom line of my chest.

Any ideas that I'm going in the right direction and this weight is being dealt with, and how else I might, would be greatly appreciated.

This area of the body corresponds to the third chakra, which represents our power and creativity. It deals with manifestation and owning our personal space. Perhaps when next you meditate you should keep these concepts in mind and see what comes up.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Master
Sarian, you want Xan to explain? My explanation, which'll follow, is still based on personal discoveries and so could be not as sure as practitioners long practised.

athribiristan, this is true but what if the 'style' of manifestation and self were supported, and drew from, the stash of accumulated emotion?

I kinda stopped manifesting a while back as it seemed to be just bringing with it lessons I was tired of going through so I think in stopping that I've allowed the emotion underneath tio rise up and in dealing with it I can then go back to manifesting but hopefully at a higher level.

Funnily enough even though I've stopped manifesting myself it hasn't stopped, I still get that which I need, but it seems that a force higher than myself is doing the choosing now and the choices are bigger, in some instances, and more profound in that the direction I'm being sent in is one I would have most probably chosen anyways but with far more prevarication and infill of silliness to fill my days with the glitter required by such a simple and childish self.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Master
Actually Sarian, I will expain a little of my own ideas about these things.

This set of incidence is after reading the power of now's ideas of the pain body while also doing alot more meditation. The preset/ default meaning of solar plexus is creativity and self, as athribiristan mentions, while Louise L Hay talks of feelings in the solar plexus being about not heeding intuition.

But more importantly, and a lot more complex, is the factors that lead up to this being a set of circumstances that collected these meanings together. The short story is I've got action in the world sorted, a little haywire, but if the three base chakras were a pyramid of development I'd be at the pinnacle of yellow and looking to fly up into green and the heart.

But before I can do this I need to clean house.

Now a little of the long story and basically I've got manifesting down. I want it... I get it. Have done for years and it's gotten a little boring because even as the pictures changed, the underlying acquisition and play out of circumstance was just repeating itself so it really felt like I was in feedback loop going nowhere... even if it looked like I was in conventional terms... the old something missing feeling.

So I went into idle mode... dropped ambitions and just went with the flow and this made the mess of stuff obvious. The clutter and detritus of ambition and wanting just started to seem ridiculous and hinted at deeper associations within the realm of self.

And my art got to the point where I knew it was world class... even if the world at large wasn't noticing, and the fact that it was just accoutrement for the rich and bereft, and the ensuing pockets of cash, just didn't fill the widening gaps that required looking into. Not chasms of doubt, mind you, but new places of adventure that looked like upside down mountains in need of scaling...

And interestingly enough, for me anyways at the moment, is that this morning as the weight of my solar plexus has diminshed to freedom I still feel a sense of heaviness on my sleen. This came up a while back and I had an initial healing where the whole site heated up during meditation, which I've realised now was possibly an reset to get me through this, and interimly I've found out some info about the nature of what the spleen does physically and I'm realising the actions I have to make within my life to, how shall we say, re-invent the functioning of the spleen to handle where I'm going.

So the spleen is an organ that works between the heart, lungs and the liver and is basically about re-invigorating and cleaning the plasma, as opposed to red blood cells, and adds antibodies to the plasma as well as removing used up stuff.

Metaphorically then I'm transitioning the required motivations in my life from a blood supply that works to support self to a higher set of motivations, to get into the heart region, and so the plasmic requirements are different...

Possibly... I need to go back to some study of the spleen.
And this is very interesting stuff!
This gets me a little closer...
I'm tending towards overthinking this then...(from the above page)
"The physiological ability of the stomach and spleen to receive is so crucial to the maintenance of balance; to the process of nourishment physiologically, as well as emotionally and intellectually. To maintain balance, we need to be able to take something in; process and absorb it, then let go of it. Here I'm referring to food as well as to ideas, experiences and to emotional responses. Disturbance of this natural process leads to mental and physiological constipation, whereupon body and mind become rigid.

In my own clinical experience with cases where earth energy is weak, I have found that the person is unwilling to love, care for and 'nourish' themselves. "
Old 07-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Master
these memories of loneliness and longing came up, and I was viewing them with love...

Sounds really good to me.

I used the loving feelings to surface the emotions then the hand to pain, hand to brow then asked without requiring an answer. It's funny but the glimpses I get of images are really quick but I get lots of background info as well. Now it's almost gone again... I wonder what'll come in tomorrow...

Great combining of two simple methods, Mr I... the hand positions and an attitude of love for these parts of your own mind.

blessings
Xan

Last edited by Xan : 08-02-2012 at 12:47 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
this is a sign that some feelings from the past need to be faced, felt, healed and let go.

I don't understsand this. Can you explain?

Sarian... Most of our difficult/negative feelings are left over from the past when we felt hurt, neglected, unsafe, abandoned and so on, perhaps many times...
and remain stored in the subconscious mind and the body.

Intense painful emotions that seem related to a present situation most often have their roots in our history, being triggered by what's happening now.

Once these emotional memories are faced and released where they began, our present feeling patterns and reactions are free to change, and we become more stable and open in our life.

Does this make sense?

Xan

Old 08-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Sarian, you want Xan to explain? My explanation, which'll follow, is still based on personal discoveries and so could be not as sure as practitioners long practised.

athribiristan, this is true but what if the 'style' of manifestation and self were supported, and drew from, the stash of accumulated emotion?

Well, I'm not entirely clear what you mean by this.....

I kinda stopped manifesting a while back as it seemed to be just bringing with it lessons I was tired of going through so I think in stopping that I've allowed the emotion underneath tio rise up and in dealing with it I can then go back to manifesting but hopefully at a higher level.

Funnily enough even though I've stopped manifesting myself it hasn't stopped, I still get that which I need, but it seems that a force higher than myself is doing the choosing now and the choices are bigger, in some instances, and more profound in that the direction I'm being sent in is one I would have most probably chosen anyways but with far more prevarication and infill of silliness to fill my days with the glitter required by such a simple and childish self.

....but I will say this: You can't stop manifesting. It is a natural part of who we are and a natural part of the energetic cycle. Every idea you have as spirit is translated through the body's energetic system and passes into the physical plane. The difference it to what extent that idea becomes distorted by our mental programming and energetic blockages. Surrendering to the divine does not change the source of the manifestation, only the nature of the idea being manifested.