Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Knower
Anyone know what these mean, set of numbers?

Hi. Does anyone know what these mean. An old friend has been posting sets of numbers on his wall and mine.

for example....5:43:21
4;20:00
5:43:21
1:23:45

He won't explain to any of us. Thanks

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 27-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Deactivated Account

hi forevergirl,

Question, when you say your friend is posting these numbers " on his wall and mine " are you talking one wall ? or seperate walls ? and how is he posting these numbers ?
Has he done anything else unusual lately, or is he just trying to be mysterious ? Wonder why and I suppose you are too, why he won't tell you why he is doing this ?

At first glance, they look like times - hour, minutes, seconds like when one wakes up and looks at a digital clock. Interesting to note the last two number sequences are numbers in reverse of one another 54321 and 12345 . What does this mean ? sorry I haven't a clue

I do have Doreen Virtue's Angel Numbers book and will look up the numbers for you, be right back. You can see if any of them have a meaning for you.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Deactivated Account

4 ~ Angels are with you. Call upon them for help, guidance, and feelings of love and security

20 ~ The Creator asks you to have faith. Even if you can't see the results of your prayers and actions right now, know that they are bearing wonderful fruit for you.
5 ~ This number relates to change, transformation, transmutation and alchemy. Something in your life is changing or about to change for the better.

43 ~ Angels and Ascended Masters are with you, supporting and loving you. Mentally talk to them about your hopes, dreams or fears and ask them to help you. They always come to your aid when invoked.

21 ~ Keep the faith and stay positive ! Allow your affirmations to support you.
1 ~ This is a binary number, every number is divisible by one. We are all one, thereby we are all associated by thought. Watch your thoughts and focus on your desires rather than your fears.

23 ~ The Ascended Masters are helping you keep the faith, they are with you right now and are available to you as you ask for their assistance.

45 ~ The angels ask you to make necessary life changes without delay. You already know what those changes are. Ask the angels to help you find the courage and strength to make them and know that these changes ultimately benefit everyone

I hope this is of some help to you forevergirl.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 27-11-2011, 03:01 AM
Knower
Thank you, Dream Angel. I appreciate you posting Doreen's info.

I have no idea why he is posting these things...he has them all on his facebook wall. He posted some on mine, I asked him what they were and he just said Sshhh. I am ready to block him. He is acting really strange.

He is odd, he won't answer my questions, I am ready to start ignoring him again.

other things:

Wax wane to me fain, so be your heart, dare not refrain. ????

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 27-11-2011, 03:28 AM
Deactivated Account

You are welcome forvergirl

ohh facebook wall, thanks ... I thought he was writing these on your actual wall !

not sure on that other comment either, does sound a bit strange
almost sounds like a line from a poem ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 27-11-2011, 03:54 AM
mattie

Obtuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by forevergirl
... I have no idea why he is posting these things...he has them all on his facebook wall. He posted some on mine, I asked him what they were and he just said Sshhh. I am ready to block him. He is acting really strange.

He is odd, he won't answer my questions, I am ready to start ignoring him again.

other things:

Wax wane to me fain, so be your heart, dare not refrain. ????

Personally I don't have allot of patience w/ those that are acting mystical or profound & aren't inclined to offer explainations. This type of stuff gets to be a trite big yawn. It's usually a device to make them seem as if they know something. Rarely do! Put up w/ it as long as you want. Or NOT!!!
Old 27-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Master

They look like clock times to me as well. With a certain symmetry in the two latter cases. He may have been trying to connect with you mentally at those times, or to astral project with you right then.
Old 27-11-2011, 10:47 PM
giggles

numbers

Ive just been reading up on a facebook numbers game that some people are playing,The number game is some interactive game that is played between friends,the friend asks the other what they think of them and they reply by giving a number that means something!! you use one of the numbers they send you for identification,for example if you have the number 10 it says on the article im reading that it means:your gonna make it somewhere today and keep up the good work and stay true to who you are!,will try and see what your friends numbers mean.x i havnt got a facebook account so not really sure how it works but maybe this is the game your friend is playing.x
Old 27-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Guide
Forever girl,

The numbers are they in any sort of order? Like are they how you have them posted?

Or are they randomly put in different orders just the same numbers?

SC
Old 27-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Guide

It makes sense in the sense of the missing numbers are 6's

the first row = 6 the last three columns = 6 so if I were to make a guess I would say it has something to do with 666 but that is just a guess. Plus if you look at it in 12345 and the 54321 the only number missing is 6 in either case. plus the first row equals 6. shrugs