Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-11-2011, 05:31 PM
curious student

A raccoon couple.. sign?

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've been here, but I knew this was just the right place to get some good input on this question I've been pondering.

I was with someone when we both saw two raccoons pass in front of the car we were parked in. I knew the fact that we were alone, and that there were not just 1, but 2 raccoons, had to means something about the relationship between myself and the person I was with.

I have feelings that it may be something along the lines of realizing how either I am disguising my true feelings, or how he is, or how we both are.

In addition (making me believe my theory even more), recently, I will be talking to this same person and will spontaneously notice the sign 11:11.

I've been witnessing a lot of symbols surrounding this person, so I know the universe is trying to get a message to me. I have my ideas, but I would love some outside perspectives and wisdom.

Thank Guys =)
Peace . Love . Light
Old 17-11-2011, 05:37 PM
curious student

I also found this, it really kind of makes sense, but still, what do you think?:

Raccoon's Wisdom Includes understanding the nature of masks, disguise, dexterity, seeking guidance and confidence, questioning without fear, balancing curiosity, shape shifting, secrecy.

In some ways, the racoon is a clever scavenger. Their magic is their mask, though often the raccoon's mask is linked with its ‘banditry’ - they have been known to open peoples house doors and bin lids to take food - the mask has a far deeper meaning. No one, including you and I, are ever quite what we may seem - even to ourselves, for in our lives we can experience the freedom of many identities. Be it with friends, partners, children, parents, work colleagues, strangers etc. This medicine helps us to take on and let go of the many roles we fill. Having various identities isn’t negative, for we can learn to become adept at changing identities when appropriate. Over time this becomes as easy as selecting and changing ones clothes. Your many faces are about to be revealed to you. The racoon will assist you how to mask, disguise and transform yourself. Masks are a powerful tool - through the use of masks, altered states can be reached. Racoon people generally do well in professions to do with theatre.

Raccoons seem indifferent when caught ‘stealing’, although if provoked they can become ferocious. They are strong and muscular and can hold their own in nearly all situations, teaching us to do the same.

If Raccoon is your power animal, eating mainly fruit and vegetables will be beneficial to your health. Raccoon will have a long influence on your life, staying with you for a long time.

Racoons are for the main nocturnal animals, travelling in small groups of 1 or 2 families searching for fruits, vegetables, and small animals. Often they can be seen sloshing their hands and food in water before eating. The symbol of hands represent holding, receiving or giving. If raccoon comes to you may be being asked to let go of a situation, person, belief or habit. Reversely, the message may be for you to receive the gifts being offered to you by the Universe.

They are excellent swimmers, though they prefer being up a tree - which is where they are often found. Up here they are aware of everything around them and see danger a long way off. Racoons are highly curious leaving no stone unturned. This has its up and down sides. Following ones curiosity can pave the way for new and exciting things. However curiosity without caution can pave the way to trouble.