Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 25-02-2018, 04:41 PM
Master
Angel1 Which Angel is my Mom?

Ok, so this is a fun an light task for us all to play around with a little; Which angel is my mother?

My Mom is exceptional; she has spent her entire life helping others; she has always been the 'go-to' adult for all young people, friends us kids, children and especially young people she has worked with as a teacher.

She is a teacher through and through. Great love for learning, great love for spreading this love... She started caring for - teaching - children already as a child; her home was the place the village kids went to to play and have adventures. Creative, energetic, fun, engaging.

As a mother she has raised us all to not even be aware we could doubt our abilities - which ever they were in each our case. Unconditional love. Always.

As a woman she has loved passionately. But also kept herself and her children safe - no matter the cost culturally, socially or economically. (or emotionally) Unafraid, protective of her cubs. Independent.

As a friend she has kind of 'collected the broken ones'... :) We have had a long string of 'stray dog people' living in our home. She has the heart to see good in everyone, give everyone the chance they should get - but rarely do.

As an person she has been a resource for people in need; assisting in writing letters to the authorities, helping finding women's shelter for an abused neighbor and her children, fosterparent to a friend who lost his father, being the teacher that teaches outside the curriculum because it is what is actually needed etc.

As for caring for herself... Well, let's just say, she will have to come back here at least once turn. She has not mastered self-care, balance and/or energy preservation

She gives the broken people hope, she really does. She makes them see the happy, the potential. She is accepting, loving, forgiving - looking at the future not the past. I always drew her as the sun that covers the whole picture with golden light as a child.

She has a great sense of humor, intelligent, sharp...! Nothing gets by her - but she does not judge. (Unless it is hillarious and an ego is dented... )

Ok.

Ideas?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 25-02-2018, 05:16 PM
Master

Why do you believe she is an angel?
Old 25-02-2018, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Why do you believe she is an angel?

Why does it matter?

I'm asking for all your knowledge and intuition, it's fun... If she is an angel - which one would she be...?

//you are in the earth angel section, you know that right? //

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 25-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Master

I was curious because you said she has a great sense of humor, and I just never experienced angels to be from the fun part of town
Old 25-02-2018, 06:18 PM
Master
oh but archangel michael is essence of humor...! turning everything upside down... flipping things around... spreading joy. even more so than my mom.

and ok, I get it then

Old 25-02-2018, 06:34 PM
Master

Hhaha you are funny. I used to when I was in kindergarten to throw him around like a rag doll. Never found anything else fun about him. I get others like him, and it is fine. As we are in this section it is to mention I am exactly what some define as an Earth Angel; just please don't ever insult me with such a lacking name But sure we all have different kinds of humor... and maybe I am more into Fae part of life... and just wondered if your mother might have been so. Maybe not... ?

I have known people I would consider angels. I just never considered them funny. Lovely beyond what words can describe, and very enlightening to be with. Just never funny in the great sense of the word...
Old 25-02-2018, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:

I have known people I would consider angels. I just never considered them funny. Lovely beyond what words can describe, and very enlightening to be with. Just never funny in the great sense of the word...

The fae thing I get... :)

(But it's not at all the kind she has)

But I'm actually a little sorry people have such limited perceptions of angels... I'm met with scepticism, 'you don't seem like an angel' 'too bubbly'. And my brother who am now beyond all doubt certain was an incarnation of Michael was the definition of humor. You would hear where he was because he would light up the area with laughter and love.

All angels can be dead serious. Of course. But our mission is to spread light right, to spread love, guide, direct (in which ever form our specific missions are) - how can we possibly do that if we are always in serenity, awe, bliss...? Life is an adventure, the coolest thing...!

Another incarnation of AA Michael that I suspect is Mike Dooley "Messages from The Universe" - he has that same loving twist to his ways and words...

Fun is divine too. Never underestimate laughter, for healing, right?
My brother (both ways) taught me that, cause I started out as a really really really serious little angel

Old 25-02-2018, 09:45 PM
Master
Your mother is an "old" soul yet her background is not in the angelic realm.
Old 25-02-2018, 10:20 PM
Master

Not sure people have limited perception of angels. I just never met one that was funny. At least I never met AA M in a way that would make me believe he was. If I say more about him I'll probably be banned haha. Maybe it is just that thing about contrast, that we have very diverse ways of expressing and loving the world. He might be the funniest person to you, while to me be quite boring. That's fine. Maybe it is also a cultural thing. Like how you can meet a person from another culture, and they just do not get your humor... I just do not feel limited because I do not find everything hilarious funny.

Okay, sure many angels are quite a lot of fun, since they are very similar to the fae; they are just not funny in the same way. Whether AA's are the same, or just are too dependent on a drink
Old 26-02-2018, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
. Whether AA's are the same, or just are too dependent on a drink

*hiding
(you are funny)