Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2018, 03:18 PM
Knower
Two dreams that relate to each other

I have had these two dreams only seperated by 3 days...

1st Dream:
I was calling the girl I was in a relationship with and she picked up the phone in the middle of intercourse with another man. I instantly teleport there somehow and watch it happen as I speak to her. The surrounding scene was of a very colorful hotel with lights everywhere and looked pretty modern. She sounded like she was in a good mood overall while talking no stuttering moaning or anything. But, I see the person who she's with as a black matter. He is around maybe 6'4" which is what I'm estimated to be in a few years as I am 6'2" now, and I get to talking to him and I ask how did they meet and what not. Never did I feel a single ounce of guilt, remorse, anger, sadness, nothing. The figure said they met on a game called Game of War which is where I met her as well so I am familiar with this title, I end up asking what is his name on the game and he says mine and logs in to show me. the dream ended there and I woke up contemplating the meaning of this and still haven't found it.

2nd Dream:
We are still at the same hotel as the previous dream and this time at a pool party so what it seems, everyone was nude as well. I help this chick out of the pool to her boyfriend and no one freaked out about anything no one cares no one is insecure or acting all sketched out. There was music playing in the background this time blaring it pretty loud it was some EDM if I recall correctly. Anyways, I go back underwater and I see as clearly as I would above water. Then the woman from before that I'm in a relationship with appears out of no where but before she does I hear the words: "Don't you think that I allow you to see as clearly as you do above water?" then she appears nude as well laying underwater and I feel compelled to her then I see myself go towards her right as lips touch dream ends.

If any of you can throw in what you guys think the dreams mean that'll be great! Thank you!