Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Pathfinder

Really need answers..

Hey guys! It’s been a really long time since I’ve posted in here! I’ve got a question or occurrence that I’m sure you’ll have the answer to!

Ive been practicing mediumship for about a year now and have a question about soul mates.

Ive learned that you can have multiple. There not always romantic.

So I’m pretty sure I’ve found another soul mate but never met them in person. They died recently and was just messing around and decided to listen to a song by the person and there’s definitely something at play here.

Being a medium this stuff doesn’t phase me. I’m listening to a song of his and driving home and all of a sudden I’m able to start slowlung sensing someone in my back seat. I’m even able to physically feel his knee pressing into the back of my chair and it’s him. He hasn’t left or at least the emotions he brought with him. Again I’ve never met him in person but the past 3 weeks I’ve listened to all of his music because I’m feeling so impulsively drawn to him.

I’ve mourned a loved one before especially a partner and this is what I’ve felt like. The emotions and connection is so strong. I’m thinking about it 24/7 trying to understand how this could happen or why this could happen.

So.. I’m asking if it’s possible to have a soulmate you’ve never met? Upon their passing your soul feels drawn to “find” them in a sense?
Old 07-01-2018, 06:31 PM
Master
lk me sorry if its not rht ansr
just keep on tryn

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-01-2018, 08:03 PM
Master
Hi.

I have had something like this happen in a way as well.

It was a passing of someone my brother knew whom I had never met. My brother will tell stories about him, what he was like, a semi famous individual, tv star, that came to our state for a meet and greet upon my brother's and a friend's asking.

I always felt regret I did not get to go out that night to meet the individual.

A few weeks after my brothers and I had been talking about the man, and his show, and character (as a person) one morning after waking up I heard his voice, with a touch of humor and sadness. What he had said is not appropriate and I will not post it here, but the idea that it was not appropriate is not surprising as this is what the individual was like, as a comedian.

When the voice was heard the elements therein were a touch of humor- seemed to be trying to cheer me up as I had awoken depressed, and also a touch of the individuals own sadness could be heard in the voice. Like when you hear the emotion in the voice of a living person.

So I did share a moment with a passed individual I had never met, that I regretted not being able to meet.

It does not make myself and the passed soulmates.

I feel when those passed before us come they come for a reason.

Now that does not mean in your instance it is not soul related. The passed could be a soul group member of yours.

And I have had a soul connection pass. A friend of mine. But I have not been contacted by this person, I had felt strongly for in youth.

I feel when those passed come to us, they come for a specific reason, usually important. It is usually important to the individual whom passed to get a message across.

In my example the message to me was clear to me. The individual had taken his own life (an older gentleman), and he felt that it be imparted that yes while he was humorous, he was very depressed while alive. The feeling I had gathered was- "I should not be looked up to".

Is it possible this passed individual was a soulmate? Well I suppose anything is possible. But, is that what you want to focus on? Is that what you think they are trying to say?

The individual came to you for a reason. Meditate on it, pay attention to your instinct and feelings. There I feel may be more to this presence than meets the eye. That is to say, they were a living human being.. they came to you to say something..
Old 09-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is possible to feel that connection on a very strong level. We do not have to meet to feel the energy of someone that most likely is in our "Soul Family".

I would more be interested in why they are making a presence so felt around you and what they want to say. Maybe there is a message in the song your not getting ? That might well play into your life right now.

This too is possibly and "earth bound" wanting to cross over and your the one they can sense to help with that.

It too is possible that they are making you ready to meet them again in this lifetime. That Soul might well be in a new connection your to meet.

I have had this happen to me, that is how I met my now husband here on SF. We met before we met here from that soul family connection in past lives we had together. Too it took a long time for us to see this was the path forwards happening but a Medium we saw in England said it was all pre planned out by the Universe and it was in the "cards" so to speak.

Lynn