Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-01-2018, 03:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
When this first start happening to me I was definitely clouded by emotional attraction. Most of it was stuff I needed/need to work on with self. But the rest was my wanting to know more about a person or me picking up how they felt about me. The more you pay attention to it the stronger it will get. I still consider empathy and telepathy different. Me getting thoughts and what they're doing or feeling is much different then me absorbing others traits or ailments unconsciously. But honestly no matter what I'm picking up they always feel like they're coming through lower energy not third or crown. The tricky part for me was separating my emotion from them.

One of many experiences was much like yours. I was woken up out of sleep with massive amounts of anxiety and a feeling of something horrible about to happen. I called my friend to tell her and she told me that she was being followed by someone and was good I called because of the person following her. She was on the other side of the continent at the time. Also someone I've never met but is definitely a strong soul connection.

I find that to be the case. People that have been in my past lives a lot or I'm close with. Connection between any one always fades with less contact. Takes time for chords to go away naturally plus anytime you think of them you're strengthening chords or trying to create more. But it only works if the other is open to it or doing the same. Universe being free will and all.

I find time alone to center and meditate really helps me to clear anything I've absorbed from others and also gives me time to cut chords. Leaving me with only my thoughts and my emotions. Making it a lot easier to distinguish what I'm picking up from others. After a while i started knowing instinctively what is me and from others. Kind of sounds like you're there as well.

I'm by no means an expert at all with picking up stuff from others. I can feel another's energy to a T when invited and can tell them where blockages are and even what needs to be addressed to help. but the random thoughts I get from others seems to have no rhyme or reason. Only with those I have strong connection with does it seem to be consistently open emotionally and thoughts. Or when someone has bad intentions, that comes through loud and clear.

Sadly I never started reading any books I have yet for strengthening this as I got distracted with reiki. But it is definitely next on my very long list of things to learn.

let me know if you find some good books to read k
Old 06-01-2018, 03:34 AM
kairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
When this first start happening to me I was definitely clouded by emotional attraction. Most of it was stuff I needed/need to work on with self. But the rest was my wanting to know more about a person or me picking up how they felt about me. The more you pay attention to it the stronger it will get. I still consider empathy and telepathy different. Me getting thoughts and what they're doing or feeling is much different then me absorbing others traits or ailments unconsciously. But honestly no matter what I'm picking up they always feel like they're coming through lower energy not third or crown. The tricky part for me was separating my emotion from them.

One of many experiences was much like yours. I was woken up out of sleep with massive amounts of anxiety and a feeling of something horrible about to happen. I called my friend to tell her and she told me that she was being followed by someone and was good I called because of the person following her. She was on the other side of the continent at the time. Also someone I've never met but is definitely a strong soul connection.

I find that to be the case. People that have been in my past lives a lot or I'm close with. Connection between any one always fades with less contact. Takes time for chords to go away naturally plus anytime you think of them you're strengthening chords or trying to create more. But it only works if the other is open to it or doing the same. Universe being free will and all.

I find time alone to center and meditate really helps me to clear anything I've absorbed from others and also gives me time to cut chords. Leaving me with only my thoughts and my emotions. Making it a lot easier to distinguish what I'm picking up from others. After a while i started knowing instinctively what is me and from others. Kind of sounds like you're there as well.

I'm by no means an expert at all with picking up stuff from others. I can feel another's energy to a T when invited and can tell them where blockages are and even what needs to be addressed to help. but the random thoughts I get from others seems to have no rhyme or reason. Only with those I have strong connection with does it seem to be consistently open emotionally and thoughts. Or when someone has bad intentions, that comes through loud and clear.

Sadly I never started reading any books I have yet for strengthening this as I got distracted with reiki. But it is definitely next on my very long list of things to learn.

It was really hard to separate my emotions. I didn't know what was mine and what hers at first.Except when I just knew it was her. When the time passed it became more clearer to me what emotion was hers. I could just feel it was hers,it was coming to me out of nowhere that it's her pretty clear some times.
Yes I realised that it works with people that are open to it. So far four for me and all of them live nowhere near me and I haven't met in real life yet.
I don't meditate. I think I know my emotions and the emotions of who I am feeling because it's coming to me that it's them, the confusion might be only in the beginning.
The only one I am confused about is my latest friend because it's different.
I am still trying to understand what is happening and why, this started about two years ago and since then I am searching for answers.
Old 06-01-2018, 01:44 PM
Badcopyinc

Kaira: The only advice I could give you to find out who they are to you if you've been stuck on it for that long is to let go of trying to find out and trust that the answer will come to you.

What Shivatar and Realm are saying about waking up or advancing spirituality is true. I didn't start noticing and developing until I started changing the way I viewed the world and more importantly myself. The more I realize I'm connected to everything, the more capable I am of experiencing myself through everything.

Sometimes, why certain people connect to you better can really only be answered by allowing the answer to come to you.

I have had that type of connection more than once. The few I did figure out wasn't until I gave up wanting to know why or who they are to me. But that is my process everyone is different. The best thing I learned to ease that was to realize it didn't matter. They're eternal and so am I. Why should waste any time in this life trying to figure out something I probably figured out in a few past lives.

Shivatar: K
Old 09-01-2018, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi
It was really hard to separate my emotions. I didn't know what was mine and what hers at first.Except when I just knew it was her. When the time passed it became more clearer to me what emotion was hers. I could just feel it was hers,it was coming to me out of nowhere that it's her pretty clear some times.
Yes I realised that it works with people that are open to it. So far four for me and all of them live nowhere near me and I haven't met in real life yet.
I don't meditate. I think I know my emotions and the emotions of who I am feeling because it's coming to me that it's them, the confusion might be only in the beginning.
The only one I am confused about is my latest friend because it's different.
I am still trying to understand what is happening and why, this started about two years ago and since then I am searching for answers.

If you've had contact with them in any form, internet too, then you have met them. you don't need to touch someone in person to be in quantum touch with them. I'm in touch with you right now although it's very weak. If we were to talk a lot we would have a much stronger connection.
Old 10-01-2018, 06:54 PM
kairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
its not empathy. you are feeling your own feelings towards her, not her feelings.

you are just feeling emotions and an emotional connection to someone you like. happens all the time.

the relationship is building a feeling in you. whenever you think of the relationship you feel your own emotion to the relationship.
I believe I know what emotions are mine and what are not and if they are someone else's :)
Old 10-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Master

Hi kairi

A couple of thoughts which may or may not be relevant.

Perhaps you feel such a deep emotional connection to these people because there is a soul connection. You may be part of the same soul group - if members of the same soul group incarnate and make contact, then there will be a natural bond even if the contact is only temporary. Perhaps you have had deep relationships with them in the past, which may explain the strong sexual energy you mention.

Secondly, you seem to be very emotionally receptive. This can be both a strength and a weakness. It is a strength because it allows you to make connections and empathise with others, but it can also be a weakness if you are over-susceptible to other peoples' feelings.

Perhaps your challenge is to learn to set emotional boundaries, so you can still connect but without necessarily absorbing whatever other people might be feeling.

Peace.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:34 PM
kairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Hi kairi

A couple of thoughts which may or may not be relevant.

Perhaps you feel such a deep emotional connection to these people because there is a soul connection. You may be part of the same soul group - if members of the same soul group incarnate and make contact, then there will be a natural bond even if the contact is only temporary. Perhaps you have had deep relationships with them in the past, which may explain the strong sexual energy you mention.

Secondly, you seem to be very emotionally receptive. This can be both a strength and a weakness. It is a strength because it allows you to make connections and empathise with others, but it can also be a weakness if you are over-susceptible to other peoples' feelings.

Perhaps your challenge is to learn to set emotional boundaries, so you can still connect but without necessarily absorbing whatever other people might be feeling.

Peace.
Every thought is welcomed :) I don't know if i should say more about this sexual connection without details but let's say that i know when they are aroused and i know it is not me.Again i haven't met anyone, they live thousands of miles away from me.Also in some occasions i don't need to be in direct contact which direct contact is if we message or we are on the phone.