Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 16-07-2011, 03:54 AM
SerpentQueen

Check this out -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Exce..._of_Everything
Old 14-08-2011, 09:27 PM
angel6m2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by numerouno
If the number 8 is place on its side it becomes the infinity sign. One can read numerology books on the meaning of 8 however little is said on how this conclusion was reached. The meaning of is well explained by the other posters here.

As a result I used astro-numerology by finding places where 8 holds positions of power. Like the 8th lunar phase, 8 solar phase, 8th sign , the planet in 8th position and star.

8 lunar= people born in this part are truthful and compassionate, religious and experts in their field.

8 solar = people are determined and focused and wealthy. But one shouldn't leave one's spouse alone with this person.

8th sign= fate, karma, death and inheritance, secrets and enemies. This is why hear stories of mysterious family secrets revolving around money and inheritance. Mostly it represents obstacles to progress. This is scorpio if he was to be a planet then saturn fits.

Planet or dragon head = 8th position is same as saturn.

8th star= great fortune and splendour= Jupiter. This means that the 8th star gives results identical to Jupiter.

How do you find this out? My life path number is 8, it is my favorite number and it comes up alot in life.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:49 PM
Master
ah I could've checked the second page of this section, whoops!

interesting how there isn't much negative said about it here, but everything else I've read the bad luck aspect prevails...