Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 22-03-2019, 10:21 PM
Lepus

Thumbs up Florida Water

Hello

I've heard of Florida Water but never actually seen it. And I thought Florida Water was something you'd buy in a metaphysical shop. But I stumbled upon it yesterday at Walmart on a random shelf. Near the home decor department by the candle section. So I thought that was strange. I've never thought Walmart would ever sell these. I didn't buy it and instead went online to see what this Florida Water is used for. And it's used for protection and cleansing which something tells me I was meant to purchase that bottle. It was the only one sitting on a random shelf too. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Uses
  • Florida Water has multiple uses and a few drops can really make a difference to your aura, your home or you magical practices. You can find below some suggestions:
  • Cleanse your house by adding salt and Florida Water to a bucket and mop the floors of your house.
  • Cleanse your magical items and crystals with a cloth and Florida Water.
  • Furthermore, you can also Cleanse your altar and your magical space before casting a circle.
  • Provide it as a thank you gift to the Spirit(s)/God(s) you are working with.
  • Moreover, you can Use it in your bath by adding a few drops in the water to cleanse your aura and rejuvenate the senses.
  • Also, put some Florida Water in your palms and clap them to raise vibrations and to give you a quick energy boost.
  • Due to its citrus fragrance it can be used in your rooms for a Happy Home and to combat melancholy and depression.
  • Florida Water can replace Holy water in magical practices and rituals.
  • Add Florida Water and Van Van oil together in order to attract better clientele.
  • Use it to dress candles for magical spells and rituals for Protection, Communication with Spirits, Cleansing and Breaking Hexes and to remove malevolent magic.
  • Add a few drops to ink of your preference for petitions, wishes and writing to your own Book of Shadows

Does anyone use Florida Water for its magical properties?

Florida Water

Lepus
Old 23-03-2019, 09:30 PM
Master
Hi,

When I first saw the term Florida water, I immediately thought of ocean water collected off Florida's shoreline. After a quick search, I found out how wrong that was. The following link explains the origin of Florida water.

https://www.nydailynews.com/making-s...ticle-1.828293

This led me to think about holy water from a different perspective.

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Wiccan-Blessed-Water

https://trentonmonitor.com/main.asp?...icleID=134 95

And of course how to make holy water if you're a do it yourself type of person.

https://www.magicalrecipesonline.com...al-uses-2.html

Since this is about intent and energy I just had to include some science courtesy of Dr. Masaru Emoto.

https://thewellnessenterprise.com/emoto/

I find it amazing that water, a liquid form of crystals, is easily adaptable to our intentions and with the right intention programmed into water, it can become very beneficial to us.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 24-03-2019, 08:47 PM
Lepus

Hello

Same here! Haha.

Thanks for the links. I'll check them out.

I've made a thread about the rice experiment with Dr Emoto describing how words and intentions can affect us. And I just had a glimpse on the images of the water crystals. It's pretty amazing. I'll be sure to read it.

I was thinking of buying Florida Water now. Maybe I'll get the 16 oz bottle online.

Lepus
Old 25-03-2019, 08:15 AM
Knower
My walmart carries Florida Water and I like the price much better than the $7 I was paying.
Old 31-03-2019, 04:56 PM
Lepus

Hello PoppyBlue

You comvinced me to buy it from Walmart. It's less money than ebay or amazon. Now where do you find Florida Water in Walmart?

Lepus
Old 01-04-2019, 10:09 AM
Pathfinder
I really like this stuff but can't really speak for the cleansing properties it's said to have, I use it diluted with water as an air freshener and as an aftershave if I'm feeling brave(the stuff BURNS), the scent has a nice mood lifting effect.

Oh and it's near the latino hair care products in my walmart, I can't imagine the alcohol is healthy for your hair though so that's a little weird lol.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:32 PM
Lepus

Hello

Thanks! I'll check in the hair products department.

Lepus
Old 05-07-2019, 06:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

I've heard of Florida Water but never actually seen it. And I thought Florida Water was something you'd buy in a metaphysical shop. But I stumbled upon it yesterday at Walmart on a random shelf. Near the home decor department by the candle section. So I thought that was strange. I've never thought Walmart would ever sell these. I didn't buy it and instead went online to see what this Florida Water is used for. And it's used for protection and cleansing which something tells me I was meant to purchase that bottle. It was the only one sitting on a random shelf too. Has this ever happened to anyone?

There is Florida Water and a few old favorites and a lot of modern knock offs.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:34 PM
Lepus

Hello BigJohn,

I've seen a few different ones under the same name with different scents. But I bought the original one. So which are your old favorites?

Lepus
Old 06-07-2019, 05:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello BigJohn,

I've seen a few different ones under the same name with different scents. But I bought the original one. So which are your old favorites?

Lepus

Of course ....... the original.