Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Knower
What happens to people who commit suicide or die before their appointed time?

What I mean by dying by their appointed time is like, they do something to get themselves killed rather than die a natural death. Not people who sacrifice themselves so others may live but someone who does a foolish thing to get themselves killed.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:11 PM
Master
Maybe it's in the original plan.
Old 18-06-2019, 06:49 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
What I mean by dying by their appointed time is like, they do something to get themselves killed rather than die a natural death. Not people who sacrifice themselves so others may live but someone who does a foolish thing to get themselves killed.

What happens? Much the same as what happens to everyone else. Help and support is there, provided perhaps by family and friends who have passed earlier or other helpers whose relationship and role becomes clear after someone's passing.

There's no punishment for deliberately ending one's life (if that's what you're wondering) but the individual may have great remorse about what they did, the impact it had on others etc.
Old 18-06-2019, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
What I mean by dying by their appointed time is like, they do something to get themselves
killed rather than die a natural death. Not people who sacrifice themselves so others may live but someone who
does a foolish thing to get themselves killed.

You are assuming that a person can go against the will of time. I subscribe to a verse in the Christian Bible,
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven; a time to be born, and a time to die."

What you are talking about is the method of a person's death, which in my opinion, really has nothing to do with death.
Death does the same thing to you regardless whether you die from suicide, homicide, a long term illness, or a sudden accident.

Human beings distinguish between these things but I don't view the afterlife as being judgmental about how we die.
The only thing that counts after human death is the condition of our energy, or put another way, the condition of
our consciousness.

Socrates was forced to commit suicide, what is the difference between that and a person being emotionally pushed
to commit suicide? In my opinion the difference may be in the state of their consciousness. Today many States in the
U.S. have legalized assisted suicide, and it has also been legalized in many other places around the world.
Old 18-06-2019, 08:12 PM
Administrator
There is a time and a place for everything. we cant judge anyone for taking their own lives as we don't walk in their shoes.
when we pass into spirit whether it be by our own hands or otherwise. if Healing is needed it is given,
No judgement is passed onto you in any way.

Namaste
Old 18-06-2019, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:

It all depends on their level of awareness at the point of crossing over.
This will determine whether they remain in the earth realm or complete their crossing over into the astral or what ever realm they originate from.
Old 18-06-2019, 11:03 PM
Master

Quote:

The act of intentionally terminating your life isn't a problem. Think "heroes"!

The issue of committing suicide is the thoughts and emotions that come with the act. They generate thought-forms that remain attached to your permanent self, aka karma.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-06-2019, 02:36 PM
Knower
Hinduism holds, for the most part, that someone who commits suicide is short-circuiting and evading their dharma, their duty, and will have to come back to finish it. There are things in my life that lead me to believe that in at least one past life I walked away from something (either by suicide or otherwise deliberately leaving), maybe a family I had. I am back in a situation that resembles what I may have walked away from.
Old 19-06-2019, 08:47 PM
Guide

It depends on each individual.

It also depends if the person who commits suicide crosses over, or stays in-between, or earth bound.

There are some souls that stay earth bound, who haven't released whatever it is they need to.

Thee are some who go to the foggy grey realm, or the in-between realms, they might go back and forth between different states if consciousness, heavens, hells, whatever they knew or believed.

Then those, who let go...and go into the light. It's literally like putting the phone on a charger.

It really depends on the soul, emotional state, conscious, beliefs, attitude, temper, character, stubbornness, ECT...of the soul, and how much it has evolved up yo that point of suicide.

Each soul is different, and will take different paths....most all will end up in the same place eventually....some sooner than later, and some take the harder path, while others go straight there.

Most will repeat the lessons in a future life or lives, because it builds strength and spiritual wisdom.

Suicide can be complicated to understand, because of the intent, beliefs, trauma, and attitude of the soul at the time of passing.

There is not a one size that fits all...Not all boys wear blue, and all girls wear pink. It's just a guideline...souls all have their own blue print, attitude, vibration, beliefs, experiences, ECT....but that is with ANY death. Suicide is just often accompanied with lots of trauma..and that has to be dealt with.

One of my favorite NDE's, is if a man who went to hell. He was a Christian fence sitter, he had his beliefs in Christianity...but he wasn't exactly living them when he died. He saw Satan, and as he was to be attacked..
He said, no...I don't deserve that, I don't belong here. And Satan morphed into something else.

You see, we control with our conscious, attitude, and beliefs...what and how we interpret, live and learn. We have our temperaments, attitudes, beliefs, will, stubbornness, or light heartedness that determines how much, how far, how deep, we are willing to go..
For good or bad, negative or positive, ECT.

A soul from war may be more traumatized than a suicide, or a homicide may be more traumatized than a cancer patient, ECT. It all depends of the individual soul, and its full character, and growth.

The only thing eternal, is the soul..the experiences, vibrational frequency, and wisdom will change...the soul determines how long it will suffer, or move on and learn.
Old 20-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
It's in the original plan because all possible outcomes are realized throughout the Multiverse. Einstein rejected Quantum Physics under the preconception that it asserted a random chaos to the laws of the universe. That it would mean God was playing with Dice.

But when you know that Probability is the same thing as inevitability, that it's just the grey spectrum of inevitability, that the more probable something is the more by definition Inevitable it is... and meanwhile that the more you roll a dice, the more inevitable getting a specific odd is. God plays with Dice, because rolling the dice endlessly, is how you GAURANTEE an outcome. In fact, it's the only way to get EVERYTHING... from Nothing.

Point being, especially when you factor in theories like Quantum Immortality. People "killing themselves" does not stop them from existing in another universe. You'd have to kill yourself in every conceivable reality to truly cease to exist. But considering the definition of "alternate possibilities", that necessitates all the possibilities where you don't die.

God's plan cannot be undone. All probabilities will route to the path he desires. It's only from /your/ perspective that other people die. Their consciousness only exists within realities where they are alive. So if they kill themself in this universe, they likely wake up in another universe as if that had never happened. Merged with the consciousness that was already present in that universe.

Superimposed probability, as per Richard Feynman's diagrams... all dead ends end up merging with the 1 path that reaches it's destination.