Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Knower

"God" is a word we use to define a concept that is beyond our ability to fully grasp. A lot of what we attribute to it has to do with our cultural orientation. So I think its fair to say that God mean something different to everyone, and the sum total of those meanings comes closer to what this thing really is.

If you follow a belief in God the Creator, the Alpha and the Omega, then you come to a place where God is everything, Creator of everything, past, present, and future. In this sense, God is BOTH good and evil. However, this also leads to the question of what is good and what is evil, or are those notions simply manifestations of dualistic thinking. Ultimately, if you follow this ideology, you might also come to a realization that any attempt to define God is to place a limit on the limitless.

And as was noted (sorry, I'm too lazy to go back and properly credit whomever pointed it out, but thanks for it) what we call evil in our culture might be perfectly acceptable behavior in another.

Philosophers and theologians have spent centuries searching for Universals without success. I think we really have to accept that there are things beyond our knowledge.

Sorry Ask, but some questions simply have no answers. I suggest that you rely on your intuition to guide you to your own understanding.

Namaste
Old 07-09-2016, 03:50 PM
Knower

We've all probably considered the possibility one time or another. I don't define God, but if I had to...I would say Good. Even if He threw us in this Luciferian Experiment.
Old 07-09-2016, 06:54 PM
Master
I don't believe God is evil. That for me is blasphemous.

God is the Light.

Evil, darkness, negativity came into existence through the separation of Spirits, particularly first from the entity some religions call "the devil" "Mara" or whatever you wanna call it- separation from the Light. The God-spark was given to all things especially the celestial entities way before any of us existed when we were just a thought in the mind of God. It was the desire to use that spark, personal power and force to do what they wanted outside of the Grand Tapestry. There are many levels or degrees of negativity depending on how far an entity has misused their own power.

We human beings are evolving souls having earthly experiences. We incarnate to experience soul lessons that are a mix of light and dark. This "dark force" ended up becoming part of the Divine Plan. All that mattered was which spirits would serve that purpose and those who would choose that existence (the demonic). And we have the capacity with our thoughts and energy to create evil and even do evil things that only we could do as physical beings. We either choose to be co-creators with the Light and the Godhead or we co-create with darkness and negativity.

There is only a rise in a lot of darkness right now because we are evolving into higher levels of consciousness and once we have a stronger connection to our own God-spark we can have power over the negative disincarnate and demonic forces. They don't want to see us evolve because they want to feed off our unnecessary fear and false belief systems. They are hitting us with all they got and that is why the world in certain stages of history have seem bleaker and hellish. The world hasn't been this dark since the Middle-Ages and Ghengis Khan. There is a rejuvenation of the dark side and we need not succumb to it's lies that God is not the source of all good.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:27 PM
Master

Evil is the absence of God ....

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 07-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Master

It is such a beautiful world, full of wonderful sights and sounds - and people.
For me that is the greatest testament to a Creator.

Who is God? What is God?
God is all things to all people and I think that is how it should be. To know the Divine, to find your way back to the Divine, that is the great mystery and challenge of life.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 14-09-2016, 05:46 AM
Newbie ;)

I think the deeper question here is what is the nature of synchronicity as I see much musical involvement in life itself. Synchronization is a very advanced technique, but I am not convinced that the synchronization is pitched entirely by the song itself. However, I think the musician is fairly if not incredibly involved in setting the synchronization of these rhythmic tonalities.
Old 14-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Guide

Hmm....So what has happened in your life that you think God is evil?
Old 18-10-2017, 12:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
For a long time I've been afraid God is secretly evil and what makes it worse is I seem to get synchronicities that it's true why is this happening?

god is not evil but when the angels slept with unclean women and fell from heaven it created demons and demons created evil god is only good
Old 18-10-2017, 12:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
For a long time I've been afraid God is secretly evil and what makes it worse is I seem to get synchronicities that it's true why is this happening?

the universe will confirm whatever we believe.

God is beyond good and evil. God is beyond your understanding. Your only hope for a relationship with God is through surrender, faith, acceptance, forgiveness, and love.

Recognize that you are out matched. God will always surprise you if you try to know God through your mind. to truly know God you must progress on the path. The doubt you currently show is a sign of just how far you have to go. Be kind to yourself, everybody goes through doubt, but keep going through the doubt and don't let this phase define your existence for any longer than it has to.
Old 21-10-2017, 10:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
the universe will confirm whatever we believe.

God is beyond good and evil. .

In my book God doesn't care whether you are 'good' or 'evil'. Nor is he interested whether you wear a hat in church, have been circumcised or eat pork for breakfast. He/She/It almost certainly 'has other things to do'.

Good and evil - as we gauge them to be, are simply two opposing ends of the same thing. Just as the Oneness in which we exist includes (obviously) everything, so do good and evil belong to this oneness - and it will always be so.

This thing we call god, described above in the sentence the universe will confirm whatever we believe is the only thing we have to understand.

The ball, that one which we kick about so much and adorn with so many colours is also the ball in which we exist.