Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-09-2017, 05:22 AM
Pathfinder

Pictures are moving

Not sure if this is the right place for this question...but lately I feel like pictures i'm looking at are moving. Like if its a nature scene or a picture of nature, I feel like the clouds are moving and the trees are about to jump out of me. Or if i'm reading a book, sometimes the words seem to be moving. Anyone else have this experience? Or just my poor eye sight? lol
Old 11-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Guide
Are u really tired when seeing those things? Likely u are just good at placing yourself into the scenery... Or staring too hard
Old 11-09-2017, 03:20 PM
Pathfinder

No. It's pretty random when it happens. I'll just be glancing at a picture online or in a book. And certain pictures will just pop out at me.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Knower
I think you are a vivid visualizer, who can quickly put themselves in an place and time, a remote viewer of sorts, most people aren't that good at either, consider yourself lucky in my book, and no worries i'm sure its harmless. Or go see a doctor to rule out bad eyesight or anything medical.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 11-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
I think you are a vivid visualizer, who can quickly put themselves in an place and time, a remote viewer of sorts, most people aren't that good at either, consider yourself lucky in my book, and no worries i'm sure its harmless. Or go see a doctor to rule out bad eyesight or anything medical.

Ok thank you! I'm not really worried it. Just more curious if it happens to anyone else.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Guide

Your story about pictures moving reminded me of the clip from the movie the Witches - https://youtu.be/oiC54FkzlHU I have no idea but felt I should share this with you. Are the pictures telling you anything, like a story or giving you a snapshot of things to come?

If I was you I would make a note of these and see where they take you. All sounds very interesting, keep me posted!
Old 11-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiebambie
Not sure if this is the right place for this question...but lately I feel like pictures i'm looking at are moving. Like if its a nature scene or a picture of nature, I feel like the clouds are moving and the trees are about to jump out of me. Or if i'm reading a book, sometimes the words seem to be moving. Anyone else have this experience? Or just my poor eye sight? lol

yes i have had this happen. and some more things involving pictures.
first one was a photo of a dog. it was off putting at first.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:29 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Your story about pictures moving reminded me of the clip from the movie the Witches - https://youtu.be/oiC54FkzlHU I have no idea but felt I should share this with you. Are the pictures telling you anything, like a story or giving you a snapshot of things to come?

If I was you I would make a note of these and see where they take you. All sounds very interesting, keep me posted!

I'll have to watch that movie! But I guess I've never tried to see if it tells me a story. It's more of a feeling.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:42 AM
Suspended
I'v experienced similar before.... i think... but it was only when i am staring at things, i have stared at the curtains in the dark, in my house before and seen them slowly move about (window was closed), i have also stared at the moon and had everything else around me pixel out into like little squares an vanish, but as soon as i stop deeply staring, it ends.
Old 13-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose

Hahaha that movie; was scary as a kid and when I watched it recently I laughed but still enjoyed it lol