Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Lorelyen

The problem is when someone persistently lies to you, you can't trust them. There are people who are sufficiently self-centred that they can go through life like this: have a partner who is more like a co-lodger with a bit of sex thrown in.

But for those who seek the love of togetherness, the sort of love where you know, where you don't have to keep talking all the time, where it's got past the stage of needing to trust each other, then suspicion and doubt will leave a wish unfulfilled.

People often talk about "cheating" being extra-partnership/marital sex. To me, lying and misinforming is just as much cheating. Of course it depends on the rules both set, usually unspoken but understood. Breaking those rules without informing the other is cheating, to me.

Beside the point though. Yes, MarieW, but you expected the "let's make up" act. Unfortunately it would need an element of forgiveness on your part which, with a person like this, from what one can divine from your writing, would be granting a license to let things drift back to the same situation eventually. It sounds as if relinquishing his brother is too much of a quantum leap for your hubby.

But things are on the move now and I wish you all success.

Keep well and bon chance!
Old 28-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Seeker

That's exactly what he sounded to me, Lucifer777.. lol.. (not funny, tho)

And yes, Lorelyen.. I have come to a point where I don't know anymore how -if ever- i can trust my husband again. And believe me, I am a very trusting person! If he didn't remember some facts very well and mixed them up a bit, I would understand. The thing is whenever it happens, in the end I'm the one who looks bad and is to blame.

Je suis 100% d'accord avec toi, Lorelyen, about cheating. Any kind of dishonesty is simply cheating to me. As simple as that.

As for his brother, so much for asking him not to contact hubby FOR A WHILE, let alone for a long time. I don't know if they talk in the meantime, but hubby told me he got an email from his brother. Yeah, yeah...

Nah, way too much to expect. And to be honest, looking at my list that I gave him, there are 22 things that he'll need to change. That would be like skinning him alive lol... Not to mention, how long it would take him.

Like I said, I was just being delusional about the guy he said he was. The guy I fell in love with. But no matter. I learned.