Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-11-2011, 12:19 AM
wizhard

black obsidian again last night but tonight will try my phantom quartz.it always gives me a great nights sleep and i feel fresh in the mornings.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Master
last night

my phenacite and herkimer pendant and aquamaring necklace under pillow

inside pillow - dark smokey quartz point and shattuckite.

hhhmmmm noice
Old 13-11-2011, 04:32 AM
Kristin050585

I keep a bag of stones under my pillow. Some of them include opal, emerald, black tourmaline, amethyst point and other which i can't remember at the moment.
Old 18-03-2012, 09:53 PM
thehippi

lemeurian crystal
Old 19-03-2012, 05:47 AM
Master
lemurian crystal
ruby pyramid
shaman stone
Old 19-03-2012, 11:52 AM
MyGirlFriday

I sleep with quite a few actually. A pouch filled with multi-colored kynatie and blue-green apatite, b.tourmaline and two quartz chips. This one one is for emotional body healing, the b. tourmaline keeps the stones from picking up any negativity while I sleep. A miriam stone for grounding and physical body healing, and a tibetan quartz. Sometimes I'll sleep with a selenite egg instead of the tibetan quartz if I feel my aura needs healing. Can you tell I love having crystals around me when I sleep=}

Danielle
Old 20-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Sighlense

I slept with my Shiva Lingam, very peaceful energy surrounded me and i fell into a very deep sleep!
Old 21-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Chicken Hawk

Neville, thank you for the great explanation on the 2nd page. It really helped me to understand also.
Old 21-03-2012, 05:17 AM
fth2012

Rose Quartz
Old 21-03-2012, 05:18 AM
fth2012

Also Cross Stone