Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 06-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

free energy device

how does a free energy device work and how is it made

this could be seen as alien technology

but of course it not , there are no such things as aliens just other souls

we are here on earth a 3D world which is as basic science describes it

than there are other worlds the 5D world ,which I am also familiar with

the world where things are creates with light , not the reflected light as here

on earth which has the properties of wave and particle

but of light that does not travel distances but has no point of origin

its created on the spot , the light as you can see in your dreams

o.k. we are going to make a free energy device to generate electricity for free

seemingly out of nothing.

the designer needs to be in ways similar to me but even better

I can create with light but not make the machine

but I know in a way how it works

so a person that has both a 3D and 5D reality

can create an actual device that has the same properties

and bring combines these realities in this way

if your an electrical gifted person which such capabilities as creating with light

you know how to do it you make the light created original that only exist out of

this light energy and than make a 3D version of the same and make it exactly the same

as close as you possibly can for the reason that the light original will be in side it overlapping

all its parts , now the light original sits in 5D and runs well and the 3D original sits

in it or over it exactly and so brings the energy down to 3D our physical world of

solid form and matter and with all its linear functions

same can be done for an no gravity device

ah but than yes how do the internals work of these devices

that have kept me going for a while you would need to be this electrically gifted person

to visualize the energies , not only would you visualize them you would 5D create them also

and the parts that generate them and make the solid 3D original to have the on earth working machine

but there is a slight problem forces that be in 5D will not allow you to do it for it would be used

in a wrong way , fee energy is free energy and there for than wrong for this must be not to be for free :-)

'you might wonder how I know this' (lol) as if you cared ;-) I asked around

'you might wonder' is just a writers touch using the silly rhetoric to phrase some thing in a silly way

I asked around in 5D so many are there that know this , hope to learn more and more and share and share

sure is the sharing that matters bringing knowledge to 3D to make it grow and grow

as I hope this posting might spark lights and thoughts that expand knowledge of this nature :-)

lol could also be I am just drinking tea, listening to music, just having had dinner and a few spare minutes

to write this all down , well in fact its both :-)

I have to compensate a pre cognitional loss of imaginary time waisted

and share my willy nilies like this ;-) lol

Last edited by AlexDF : 06-09-2016 at 06:59 PM.
Old 15-09-2016, 10:36 PM
Master
I have nutted out the schematics for a free energy device, based on the combined works of Nikola Tesla, Wilhelm Reich and R. Buckminster Fuller.

It harnesses dark matter, created when Casimir plates of long-chain organic molecules (C80) are placed less than one micron apart producing terahertz radiation.

The design is a Merkabah shape.

There's a bit of a problem with radiation leakage and the storage of it, but I am working on that.

The 'free energy device' can be turned into a warp drive through the application of a microwave thruster...sort of like what the cannae drive is to RF.

Unfortunately, even though I have the brains of a quantum physicist, my electrical skills totally suck....oh Tesla, wherefore art thou?

I have spoken to those in 5D as well and although the knowledge exists, the resources and technology doesn't exist on Earth yet to build such a device and we're hundreds of years off it.

They said 'no rush...it will happen....eventually'.

Superluminal photons travelling within the vacuum of space provides all the energy one needs.