Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-01-2018, 03:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Chaotic image while meditating

Hi. In my childhood I was dreaming the same emotional dream over and over again. It seemed like a small dot, but it felt massive and pulsating. I don't know why, but it is a negative and chaotic emotion for me. So I started doing meditation recently and I noticed that feeling and image came back and it won't disappear until I stop meditating. Any ideas what could it be?
Old 16-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by damnyou59
Hi. In my childhood I was dreaming the same emotional dream over and over again. It seemed like a small dot, but it felt massive and pulsating. I don't know why, but it is a negative and chaotic emotion for me. So I started doing meditation recently and I noticed that feeling and image came back and it won't disappear until I stop meditating. Any ideas what could it be?
You have it within your power to change the way that you feel; even in your dreams. I don't know what it is that you have described except to say possibly it is something which you are holding on to from your childhood.

Meditation takes us into all of the stuff which we have stored deep within us; we have to eventually face all of our self created demons. I might guess that what you are talking about may deal with some kind of fear, but this is only a guess. Meditation speeds up our evolution; it is a means for us to work on ourselves.

My best suggestion is to pray for guidance and protection, and face your fears with the love and support of family, friends, or a spiritual teacher. Regardless whether you stop meditating or not, it sounds like what you have experienced will be with you, and it is something which you may have to face anyway sooner or later. Again, I am guessing here and none of what I have said may not be accurate.

God's Speed

Last edited by Starman : 16-01-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old 25-01-2018, 03:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Just let it go. Regular meditation throws up many feelings and emotions from our past. They don't last unless we cling to them.

Let go and let God.