Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-09-2016, 03:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by loamm122
It sounds credible but if you do a Google search you'll find a few articles/posts debunking it. I guess we can't know who's right..

to be fair, of course there will be people trying to debunk it, there istons of people who try to debunk lucid dreaming...or aliens..
Old 28-09-2016, 03:45 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
It sounds credible but if you do a Google search you'll find a few articles/posts debunking it. I guess we can't know who's right..

to be fair, of course there will be people trying to debunk it, there istons of people who try to debunk lucid dreaming...or aliens..or astral projection...
pretty much anything you can think of, there is always someone trying debunk, the best example of this is all the people who are trying to debunk the belief that the earth is round...not joking, there are thousands of people who think the earth is flat and that the government dont want us to know its flat..hell, alot of people even try to debunk the moon landing...
Old 28-09-2016, 03:45 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

to be fair, of course there will be people trying to debunk it, there istons of people who try to debunk lucid dreaming...or aliens..or astral projection...
pretty much anything you can think of, there is always someone trying debunk, the best example of this is all the people who are trying to debunk the belief that the earth is round...not joking, there are thousands of people who think the earth is flat and that the government dont want us to know its flat..hell, alot of people even try to debunk the moon landing...
Old 28-09-2016, 04:00 AM
Suspended
Guide
Oh yea, that was actually new to me, the human observer aspect.

From Dean Radin's research though, only 1% of the population focusing on the same intention can create exponential effects in terms of manifestation. Probably an easier method than developing technology.
Old 28-09-2016, 04:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
Oh yea, that was actually new to me, the human observer aspect.

From Dean Radin's research though, only 1% of the population focusing on the same intention can create exponential effects in terms of manifestation. Probably an easier method than developing technology.

yeah, your probaly right about that one percent, how ever, lets keep in mind that it does not matter how effective consciousness is when it comes to manifesting, in fact, it does not even matter how many people it takes to manifest something with our mind because it is the Principal that matters.
the Principal is that our minds do indeed create and interacts with matter, ith knowing this, then we know we can make a device to do such task much more efficient then we current can with our minds.just need to be sure of what exactly is happening when our consciousness collapses a wave of energy into solid form.
Old 28-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
my question is, why has no one done anything with this info?
clearly this shows that there is forces behind consciousness that we do not understand, there is no other way to look at it.
it seems like no one really cares or even attempts to understand the implications that these results suggest.
why is this matter not being hammered upon by all scientist?

Hi DutchieXX, I just saw this post. You need to watch the documentary, "What the Bleep Do We Know!?". It's a documentary that explores the connection between quantum physics and consciousness.

The water experiment will blow your mind! The movie was done in 2004. So, someone was already on it.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 28-09-2016, 08:00 PM
Ascender

Most scientists conclude that its the measuring equipment itself that causes the collapse, nothing to do with consciousness or a sentient observer

Not saying they are right but it seems the 'mainstream view'!
Old 28-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Guide
"Spoon-bending" is another example of our consciousness influencing matter; although most people think it's a trick, there are those humans among us who can influence the chemical/energetic composition of an object.

Criss Angel is one person that I can think of who can move objects with his consciousness. He is so in tune with the energy of people and objects, most don't realize his "magic" goes beyond illusion.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 29-09-2016, 03:15 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi DutchieXX, I just saw this post. You need to watch the documentary, "What the Bleep Do We Know!?". It's a documentary that explores the connection between quantum physics and consciousness.

The water experiment will blow your mind! The movie was done in 2004. So, someone was already on it.

ah yes, i have heard of this documentary before.
how ever, the experiment that i speak of in this post is a newer version then the older double slit experiment, see, this new test was aimed at seeing if consciousness can directly interact with matter from a distance with only visualizing it with in our mind :)
Old 29-09-2016, 03:20 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Most scientists conclude that its the measuring equipment itself that causes the collapse, nothing to do with consciousness or a sentient observer

Not saying they are right but it seems the 'mainstream view'!

this is not the case, the original double slit experiment still showed that even if there is a device that is montitoring it but with none obversing the resaults, then the particles acts waves, if you begin to record or observe the data that the device is detecting, then the particles start to behave as a particle.
and this new experiment i speak of does not even use a device to monitor the particles, instead, they get people to visualize whats going on inside the box.
look through the first page of comments, i have posted a link to the source of this experiment.