Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 26-02-2016, 03:51 PM
I was just asked this morning to 'give my healing testimony' for a book being compiled...
I thought, oh, why not say it again here for newbies that don't know me.
The shortest one to tell for their purposes, but certainly not the most magnificent is...

I was asked to sit with a dying woman (I had met before), in the ICU, in a coma, being kept alive on heart and lung machines.
While there I got a call, "Have you done a healing, yet?"
'Ah, no...
you told me she was dying...I've been talking to her soul' and
making her comfortable (room was too cold, light too bright, drooling and such)
3.5 hrs later, one arm in my coat...I thought, "Well, now I can't leave without doing a healing...ok."
So I did my thing...making sure it was 100%, none of this vegetable brain stuff!

Next morning 10:30 am I get the call, "She's off all the machines, sitting up, talking and smiling. It's a miracle!"
First thought was , "Well...yeah, that's what a healing is."
But, I said, 'Great', instead.
2 years later she is 'normal', haha.

These things that manifest should never bring surprise to us...it is
normal for us to do wonderful things that to the worldly mind seem miraculous.

A funny aside, I never tell...I was happier that the ICU nurse really liked me. The healing was just a regular thing to me.
But, this little Indian nurse thought to mention to the family she liked that woman that came yesterday. That made me happy. Aw.

Be happy, never have a worry.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2016, 03:35 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleManifestor
That is amazing news! Really happy that you manifested a lover!
You are fast becoming the poster girl for the Law Of Attraction!

Did you do your visualisation to bring him into your life, or was it the flashy new car that captivated him? (By 'him' I mean either him or her or whatever)

You should write a book outlining your formula for making manifestation work with you (rather than against), I can see you penning it surrounded by fruit trees with a big cheesy grin on your face...

Thank you, thank you, but I think your manifestations are much larger so far, so your book might be more useful. I might consider writing one after I manifest the land. :)
Yes, I did visualize him, but I did that before for a long time and nothing happened. I think subliminals and EFT (and EMDR) did the trick. I started doing EFT daily on anything I do not feel great about after reading about your success with it. My lover has many amazing qualities, but we do not share many common interests, so I didn't get that part yet. I do believe I will though either through him or through the other, I leave it up to the Universe, and I am working with EFT not to get addicted to him, which I never want to do again anyway with any partner. I want it to be light and fun, no claws attached from either side to each other. What people call in love is actually in addiction. I want to love with ease and lightness.
The interesting thing is that I was thinking a few days before, that if I will never be in a romantic relationship again, it would be just fine since there are so many other things to enjoy in life. I think that was the last string, that fell of my attachment to have one and then it could manifest.
I think regular eft did the trick (thank you so much for your tips!), but it also could be, that subliminals took hold as well.
Old 28-02-2016, 03:56 AM
Experiencer
So I did my thing...making sure it was 100%, none of this vegetable brain stuff!

Next morning 10:30 am I get the call, "She's off all the machines, sitting up, talking and smiling. It's a miracle!"
First thought was , "Well...yeah, that's what a healing."

How did you do the healing? Were you somehow holding the space for her to heal by connecting to the divine within you?
Old 28-02-2016, 03:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleManifestor
I can see you penning it surrounded by fruit trees with a big cheesy grin on your face...

I love your visualization. I will do this too, imagining smile like this
Old 28-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfirst

"She's off all the machines, sitting up, talking and smiling.
It's a miracle!"
First thought was , "Well...yeah, that's what a healing."

How did you do the healing? Were you somehow holding the space
for her to heal by connecting to the divine within you?
I hate typos...it was supposed to be, "That's what a healing is."

Who knows how a healing happens ...the Holy Spirit and I are like this..
... I just tell (I don't ask) the Holy Spirit,
God what I want ...."Heal her and none of this vegetable stuff, completely healed. Thank you, So Be it, Amen."
I never ask twice...because I know I have been heard and it has been done, period.

I think that is exactly what I said.

It is important to remember what Katherine Kuhlman said...Paraphrased from memory:
You can't expect things to come about when you spend 24 hrs thinking of other things....nonsense.
I don't rem how she put it...but it was ...place your mind on God all the time.
I do.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
place your mind on God all the time.[/i]
I do.

How do you do that? By being in the moment?

(Sorry about typo, I deleted too much from the quote until it became not quote and the end got messed up.)
Old 28-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Angel1

Quote:
How do you do that? By being in the moment?
Good question, joyfirst.

Have you ever been in love with your new puppy or your baby or
even your new red convertible?
BUT, you have to leave that thing because you have to go to work
or have a business meeting all day...You appear to be in the meeting and even do a good job...BUT,
where is your heart of hearts...where
is your deep love and attention in some area of your mind, really?

Acknowledging God in all your ways, I have found to be one of the secrets of life.
Can you ever really forget your newborn that is at home...your heart is always with him
no matter what you 'seem' to be doing.

This is how I remember God...I Practice the Presence more in an hour of a day sometimes than anything else I am doing.
But, I adore Him...He breaks my heart everyday with His love...not because of His many gifts
to me that seem like magic...but just because of
Love Itself.

What a magical thing to finally be in a place to feel Love with NO external stimulus...no human, no sunny day,
no new car...just joy and love coming from a fountain within...like a child that is happy for no reason.
Trust me, I have not always been this way. So, I know this sounds foreign to many people!

Gosh, how I go on...but it is my favorite topic...God's Love.

Old 04-03-2016, 10:53 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Good question, joyfirst.

Have you ever been in love with your new puppy or your baby or
even your new red convertible?
BUT, you have to leave that thing because you have to go to work
or have a business meeting all day...You appear to be in the meeting and even do a good job...BUT,
where is your heart of hearts...where
is your deep love and attention in some area of your mind, really?

Acknowledging God in all your ways, I have found to be one of the secrets of life.
Can you ever really forget your newborn that is at home...your heart is always with him
no matter what you 'seem' to be doing.

This is how I remember God...I Practice the Presence more in an hour of a day sometimes than anything else I am doing.
But, I adore Him...He breaks my heart everyday with His love...not because of His many gifts
to me that seem like magic...but just because of
Love Itself.

What a magical thing to finally be in a place to feel Love with NO external stimulus...no human, no sunny day,
no new car...just joy and love coming from a fountain within...like a child that is happy for no reason.
Trust me, I have not always been this way. So, I know this sounds foreign to many people!

Gosh, how I go on...but it is my favorite topic...God's Love.

Well, but God is all that is, it is everywhere, you do not have to leave God, you can't in fact, simply not possible. So you do mean feeling God's energy, being aware of it often, which is essence is being in the now, being present.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Smile

Quote:
Well, but God is all that is, it is everywhere,
you do not have to leave God, you can't in fact, simply not possible.
So you do mean feeling God's energy, being aware of it often, which in essence is being in the now, being present.
Yes, we can never be without this Creator/God/Divine energy/Source.

Why, even when we sleep It is growing our fingernails, and making our plants grow in the window.

Now, what is the magic key to happiness, wisdom, profound insights and knowledge?
Our awareness...what we are conscious of, yes.

'Now
' is an interesting thing...did you know that if you were to hold up your
thumb to the sky....that hidden or blocked by your thumb are 10,000 galaxies**, many much bigger than
our own Milky Way that has in itself 150 billion suns, most 50 xs larger than our Sun?
Picture this period . then hold an orange up to it ...that would be the difference in size.

So the 'Now', then, can have a profoundly deeper meaning, because it encompasses GREAT
and far reaching elements...and that was only considering the Macrocosm!

Makes me want to sit and go into meditation right NOW! Ha!

** We know this now because of the Hubble telescope.