Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 10-02-2015, 07:26 AM
Guide
parallel universes

I came to the understanding recently that there are no such thing as parallel universes. I'm not saying there aren't parallel lives or parallel worlds but parallel universes, where one thing happens one way in one universe and the same exact thing happens a different way in another universe, that isn't real.

I posted this in time travel because in theory if you could travel back in time you could create an alternate universe by altering the course of events thus creating a parallel universe. But that isn't possible. And neither is any kind of time travel that allows you to alter events in the past. But that's just the realization that I had about it.

The good news is that God exists and even though bad things happen that aren't necessarily part of God's plan, God still has a plan for everything no matter what happens.
Old 10-02-2015, 10:34 AM
Deactivated Account

I was listening to something that said "by changing the present you're changing the past" and I was trying to figure this out. I can't imagine multiple timelines and parallel universes either, but I can imagine that everything is connected and what affects one thing affects another thing.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:34 PM
Master
Well to start with All Time and Space are now. So 'the past' or 'the future' gets pretty murky.

As to parallel Universes what I understand is we are Creators, that means if we can imagine it we make it so.
As to parallel worlds or timeline - I'd have to say Yes, they exists as I've been in them and communicated with other Selves in those alternate realities.
So for me the fact that they exist tends to imply that some sort of parallel Universe is likely also. Basically Truth is stranger than Fiction.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:39 PM
And I just read that everything has already happened in an instant
and we are sticking the tape back in over and over replaying it all.

ok...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account

There has been interesting talks about this on the History 2 channel.

They used an example where a scientist folded a white piece of paper and had a tiny little ant crawl on it. The ant crawled from corner to corner and around the folded paper. The point was; different dimensions, different spaces, same white paper, same ant. I wish I could find a video!!
Old 11-02-2015, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
I came to the understanding recently that there are no such thing as parallel universes. I'm not saying there aren't parallel lives or parallel worlds but parallel universes, where one thing happens one way in one universe and the same exact thing happens a different way in another universe, that isn't real.

I posted this in time travel because in theory if you could travel back in time you could create an alternate universe by altering the course of events thus creating a parallel universe. But that isn't possible. And neither is any kind of time travel that allows you to alter events in the past. But that's just the realization that I had about it.
I know you are just stating your view here. I was wondering if you have some basis for believing that creating alternate universes or time travel are impossible?

Quote:
The good news is that God exists and even though bad things happen that aren't necessarily part of God's plan, God still has a plan for everything no matter what happens.
So you know the divine plan? Seems a little presumptuous.
Old 11-02-2015, 06:49 AM
Guide
It was just an insight that I had. Something I wish I could undo happened once and so that's why I spend time thinking about stuff like this I guess.

What I'm saying is that God has a plan for everything. So even if you make mistakes you wish you could undo God has a plan for moving forward from your mistakes. And even if you make another mistake God will have a plan for moving forward from that mistake and so on. So you just need to have faith in God and that he loves you and has a divine plan for you no matter your circumstances. Pray and have faith that good things are on their way.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:40 AM
Master

The idea of parallel universes dont really resonate with me. But perhaps it is something different than we think. Perhaps it is our just our thoughts about how we imagine scenarios in our life that just get created out there since they are energy. But I think its a subtle thing.
Old 19-02-2015, 01:00 AM
Krzysiek

In my opinion there are not parallel. There are here as a part of our world and life we can't see now. It's only one reality and only One can see all parts in the same time. My conclusion: everything is possible and we just don't know sometimes how to do it.
Old 19-02-2015, 03:45 AM
Master
Quote:

I disagree. From the point of the Void, which is infinite possibility, everything that can possibly happen will/has/is. All possibly timelines, every possible permutation of every moment both exists and does not as one shifts perspective from the void to a possibility and back and to another and another......

Who's plan then are they a part of exactly?