Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 15-02-2014, 04:49 PM
azuly

Alphabet and pendulum?

Does anyone has nice alphabet chart for pendulum?
Wouldn't this be the same as ouiji board?

This is my experience few days ago. I printed some charts that I found online and tried it after meditation as I was grounded and protected.

I always ask pendulum first if it wants to answer some of my questions. It always said yes. Once I asked if there is an angel with me,it said yes...asked if it wants to spell its name for me,said no so I left at that.
Then I asked if there is another spirit of highest good there as well,said yes,asked if it wants to spell name and said yes.... so... pendulum started spelling(lphabet was in semi circle).. Name ended beeing Fooac. I asked if that was spirits name and it said no.

So I gues I need a better chart :)
Old 19-02-2014, 08:36 PM
DelediaDanae

I feel like making your own by hand is best. It's more personal! Mine gave be wonky names at first too but the more I used it the better it got and it's now giving full sentences. Just make sure you like your chart. I think that's important! Make it appealing to you, just like your pendulum has to appeal to you!
Old 20-02-2014, 12:50 PM
Norligh

I've been using my pendulum for years and at first I got the wonky names and odd messages too. Now my connection to my higher self is immediate and strong, a relationship I am in awe of at times and at other times it has become so much my normal that I almost take it for granted!

How I make my board is I draw a circle about 8 inches in diameter. Then I divide it into 26 pie slices and around the edge of the circle I write in the alphabet. I hand the pendulum over the middle and it swings to the letter to spell things out to me. As it begins it starts getting psychic and I'll know the words before they are spelled.

Keep working at it. You'll contact your guides, angels, and soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelediaDanae
I feel like making your own by hand is best. It's more personal! Mine gave be wonky names at first too but the more I used it the better it got and it's now giving full sentences. Just make sure you like your chart. I think that's important! Make it appealing to you, just like your pendulum has to appeal to you!