Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 19-11-2017, 12:16 AM
Master
dnt no i no iv had hp on off so i dnt no

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Low pressure can be a result of loads of different things, so you really need to ask a doctor.

In the mean time, up your fluids and if you feel yourself craving salty food, eat them, it's your body telling you.

Try not to have your baths or showers too hot as hot water and weather can increase low blood pressure issues. Also, if you feel woozy, raise your heels off the floor, keep the balls of your feet on the floor. _/ <--- scientific diagram. This tightens the muscles in your legs, which squeezes the blood vessels and shoves any pooling blood back up your legs.
Old 22-09-2019, 10:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Dehydration- when the water and salt content of your body is reduced - can cause low blood pressure. This can be easily treated by increasing your fluid and salt intake. Ensuring that you drink enough fluid (at least eight glasses a day) will help with hypotension. This is because more fluids will increase the volume of your blood, and having more blood in your arteries will increase your blood pressure.

While people who have high blood pressure are usually advised to restrict their salt intake, if you have low blood pressure you may be advised to include more salt in your diet. Your GP will be able to advise you about how much additional salt you need and whether you can add salt to your usual food, or if you need to take salt tablets.
Old 22-09-2019, 10:10 PM
Master
i no iv had hi b/p but low dnt no if i had
i no remer my b/p bean 180/40 i no wz hi but i no cud ne dangrss but not sur on rht b/p
coz evry b/p is difrtnt thesee days
not sur thy go mby ag or waitt or hitee u is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-09-2019, 07:58 AM
Suspended

Hey there, that's a great question
Old 01-10-2019, 09:14 AM
Newbie ;)

blood pressure

some vitamins can help you, C, B12, A
Old 01-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Newbie ;)

water helped me too much
Old 09-10-2019, 09:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Post Blood Pressure

exercise and balance diet will positive impact to our life.
Old 12-10-2019, 05:01 PM
Newbie ;)

I think that the control of food and good exercises help in this question
Old 13-10-2019, 03:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi there....... There are actually many ways to cure low blood pressure at home also.
I have found a link that explains a few simple ways on how to cure it.
I've tried many different ways to cure this. Here's a link that gives some great tips

https://dausel.co/pKhX1T[/url]
Click on that link above and once you land on the page, click where it says "I am not a robot
and then you will be redirected to the YouTube video that shows how to cure low blood pressure at home.
Thank you , I hope this works for you