Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 15-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Experiencer
Bliss and love and magic :)

I felt inspired to write, and I was given this memory through my bank of knowledge via my higherself - Renna.
After I finished writing, I kept feeling the urge to write 'Namaste friends.'
I took that as a hint to share it with yous.

Take what you want from it, the memory for me is just amazing.
I felt so blessed to be able to see what I saw.
The description of it barely touches upon it!

Enjoy
And as ever my beautiful friends .. Namaste! Hehe :3

-------------------------------------------

Today is important.
It is a gathering of our people, of stars.
It is a once in a thousand year event, and I am sitting next to my beautiful husband - encapsulated by his beauty and our love for each other.
I see we are sitting on top of a hill, at the highest point, and behind us going outward like lines in an arena for a concert are our people. Our brothers and our sisters.
The excitement in the air is so blatent, and there is also an adamant background buzz of chatter from everyone whom are deep in thought-conversation.

I turn around to this impossible man of mine and I smile gently and as his eyes meet mine I feel us alight, I scan backwards with my energy looking for my sister and I laugh.
Darn, she is helping to guide this event! I am so proud.
I hold my hand outwith gently and David's meet mine, placed gently on top of my hand is his palm - its' warmth spreading throughout from his fingertips.
The gong of the universe is hit with a burst of energy, and the vibrations hit our auras before the sound reaches our perfectly tuned ears. A joint breathe is taken in sharply and we look up. Mariah has a stance of calm but I can read her energy like a sentence from a children's book and I quickly realise that even her thoughts are even staggering.

I gently nudge David and make eye contact again. Instantously we sheild ourselfs and Mariah and send outwith calming energy to which she accepts and thanks us with a sly nod of her perfectly sculpted head.
Whilst effortlessly pulsating out this energy, we concentrate on the event ahead.
She looks down, breathes deep and hums in a high pitched perfectly tuned harmony and it compliments the universal gong as it reverbirates in and out with the beat.
Together they make music.
My breathe is stolen as the void of black - the vaccum that is often so empty and seen without light starts to stream out all the colours that ever did exist and they dance in amongst each other.
The stars go bright and fade, pulsate in with the beat.
I grasp Davids hand tighter and I know his heart is melting into atoms too, being refilled with the ones born from this event. And then it starts, from the back like a wave.. a wave of love.
Of laughter, perfectly pitched - in tune. Everything is just so in tune.
So perfect, so beautiful.
From the back, all the way to the top, to us - to our sister. Then to the stars.
The stars - laughing with their glorious energy.

The colours merging into each other, THE STARS merging into each other.
Imagine a sunset, the most glorious sunset human eyes have ever beheld and then imagine it bigger and brighter and... Words cannot explain, I cannot explain.

After infinity had passed, we were back into the time scale of conciousness. Mariah lying in front of me and my husband, us lying back and the rest of our people lying back too.
Just laying back and watching the last contractions of the visible space above us.

I lean on my side, letting my copper hair collapse around me like a puddle of ribbons and I lean in gently and kiss my husband passionatly. I find myself soon after leaning up on one elbow, and I plant a kiss on my sisters cheek. Gosh.

Love. Life. Love. Us. The divine.
I am in paradise, with my family, with my people.
I want to stay here for ever. In the moment, I realise - this is for ever, this is what we are all like - all ways. In our heart, not in our mind.
For our heart is never tainted, our heart knows truth. ONLY truth.
The connections, the everything, the bliss...
I am spiralled back into this moment. This time. Our time.
The time of unconditional love. I open my eyes and breathe in the crisp dark air.

I hear the vibrations from the universal gong slowly fade back to normal and the galaxy spiral snap back to it's natural form, I roll on my side and David is still knocked out by this unexplicitly amazing undescribable love.
I climb on top of him and trail kisses from his forehead down his nose then to his lips.
I hear a little giggle and I look up. Mariah is already awoken.
I freeze then relax at the same exact moment,
Sister you scared me! Jeez, next time pre-warning.I hear no reply, just see it. Her eyes squeeze shut for a tiny second and she smiles innocently.
At the same moment I snap down to look at my husband who is grumbling from this induced state of beauty and serenity.
Hello princess, I see you want to play.
I burst out a loud 'HA.' and at the same time Mariah rolls here eyes and laughs her childish laugh. I tickle his chin.
As much as I'd love to, this isn't something to be done in front of a momentus audience.

I shuffle down, and let David sit up, using his arms as crutches against the soft moist grass.
Mariah puts her hands over his eyes and she winks at me. Games!
I remember.. we used to do such things as children. Guess how many.
See how many, NO Try harder. Its okay, yes you have it.
I laugh out loud, how I miss that childhood.

I kick my leg over, and wriggle my toes in amongst the grass.
Mariah still has her hands over his eyes and David twists his arms behind him and tickles inbetween the muscles where her ribs are hidden.
She loses the will to live and lets go collapsing onto the cushion of earth giggling and lifting the energy back up.

Moments like these, memories such as these.
They exist, for ever. They will happen again and again. For time is but an illusion, exsisting in different dimensions at the same time. Something we can delve into willingly if we just let ourselfs collapse into the lines between seperation.
The only time is NOW.
But our concept of now, what is it?
Do I know? No.
Will any one of us ever know? Probably not.
Not until we let go, move on. Spiral up and down, round and dance amonst the stars.
Take hands with each other in unity and shift into a state of .. everything and nothingness.
No boundries, no limitations.

Just acceptence for EVERY THING.
For NO THING.

And love, for Love really is all you ever need.

Old 15-09-2012, 01:35 AM
Natalia

Beautiful, thank you for sharing~!
Old 15-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Ascender
Thanks so much for sharing that !
I can't remember it consciously but it make sense,I feel your word,thanks so much for sharing this :)
As Wonderful time as theses will also come don't worry sister :)
and I'll remember,I nearly said Mariah will help me remember but I'll remember is better as she is me and I am her ahah :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]