Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 26-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Sungirl

10c & Mattie

I agree that EA's don't choose to be EA's and I can see what you are saying Mattie... but. Do they choose to be EA's "up there" and when they come down here know that this is the case?

I feel (possibly wrongly) that the implication is that being an EA means life should somehow be easier. That they are somehow a step ahead of other people in their ability to deal with the crud that is down here.

I have to say that I believe I am different to many people here (please don't read that as better, just different). When I read Dorreen's books a lot of what she said makes sense. So, from that I take it I may be a form of EA (as she splits them down into different types).

But, I don't feel that i have some inner knowledge that helps me deal with the world better... just a huge dose of sensitivity that makes it really hard to deal with the same.

I don't feel I have an inner knowing that makes it easier for me to heal people or channel light.... just a need to make people's lives easier and heal their pains.

I certainly don't think I am better than other people... in fact my introspection, self awareness and feeling of responsibility makes me feel less than many because I cannot ignore the guilt and fear of the effect I may have on other people. I simply cannot walk through life not caring.

I struggle with all the emotions non-EA's struggle with. I am not better or more equipped than anyone else... I am just driven to do light work of some sort, to be of service to spirit, to clear my karma, learn as much as possible... and live a "normal" life at the same time. I may have chosen it... but it doesn't make it easy!!
Old 27-10-2011, 09:34 AM
10C

Dear Sungirl,
Sensitivity does make us more vulnerable, for sure. That is the hardest part. Emotional pain can be much harder to bear than physical pain.
That is why it is helpful to make homebase a sanctuary of sorts where you can recharge. It has always helped to have a harmonious home, no matter how humble. Believe me I once lived in a yurtz in a forest with bears, but managed to make it cozy. Another time, I spruced up an abandoned bungalow and made it a very happy place to be.
As I have gotten older, though, I have noticed that now the light work gets handed down to me in a more gentler manner. I am able to see a situation reveal itself and the individuals involved often approach me for help in a very direct manner. I live alone right now, and leave my home only for the odd errand, but somehow people still end up on my doorstep.
Sometimes, I have been given a solution to their problems before they even tell me about it, other times the solution is so obvious, they can not see it, since it is practically on their foreheads. So basically, at this point I am just a conduit to get them to see it for themselves. Other times, it may take giving a lot of time and energy to helping them get back on their way.
It would go against my grain to do anything differently and so I guess it is just as much a part of us as flying is for a butterfly. Remember to shield yourself in light, like Doreen Virtue's book for EAs instructs and you will be better able to face the harsher challenges of some light work. Sometimes you also have to accept that you will not be able to get through to those closest to you, and in these cases, can only ask the Creator and Guardian Angels to watch over and protect them.
Make sure to take good care of yourself and celebrate life on a regular basis.
Love and Blessings, 10C P.S. Happy Birthday!!!!
Old 27-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

Hope I'm in time to say too, Sungirl!

10c has offered some great advice here for us all - making "home" - whatever the size - a place of peace and recharging, is important to any Lightworker.

Like myself, you may feel a bit confused presently regarding which "type" you are - but does it really matter?

Do what makes you feel fulfilled and at peace - just join in, and add your focus to healing our world. Your friends in Spirit will guide you.

Angel Blessings to all
Old 27-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Sungirl

Thanks guys.... dumb question, how did you know it's my birthday? A really nice surprise

My home, now, is very much a sanctuary. I am in a good marriage with a very chilled man. My home doesn't feel overlooked even though it is in the middle of the 'burbs. I have my therapy room that, when it really is too much, I just curl up on the floor and cry till I feel the angels around me. That tiny room is my world at times.

My chosen life is good and I surround myself with good people. It's my work life that is so hard. I am at a stage where I need to work full time to keep this sanctuary. Spirit sends me people I can learn big lessons from through my work environment. I am so good at filtering out the people I can't handle in my chosen life They can only get to me at work. It makes my time there very difficult at times because I feel so very out of place, but I continue to try and jump through the hoops They put in front of me and learn the lessons.

I have learnt that often it is not worth trying to show the light to people in a direct manner. One lady I work with REALLY dislikes me suggesting non-standard ways of dealing with things so I just leave her to it. I just live my life my way and if she is interested she'll ask. I sometimes offer snippets of advice, but often find it's not worth the dirty looks I get.

Hey ho..... it's all for a reason and I trust that it is for the greater good so jumping hoops it is
Old 28-10-2011, 08:40 AM
10C

Dear Sungirl,
Hope you had a lovely birthday. The best thing you can do is support your co-workers. Remember to shield yourself in light before entering a negative area. Think of them as a family that needs to build trust to work better together. Pot luck luncheons, for starters may help them get to know each other on a different level where they are not on the defensive.
Encourage a monthly gathering at a favorite eaterie to get people to bond. It may take a while but it is worth it. I used to remind people that we often spend more hours with our co-workers than anyone else, so we better make the best ot it. Once they work as a team, they will be better able to handle the work load. The most important thing is to build an inclusive environment. A group I worked with became so bonded that after the center closed due to the economic crisis, they helped eachother find jobs by networking. They still get together regularly to socialize, but I remember a time, that I wondered if the first pot-luck would ever come about....
Prayers and Blessings, 10C
Old 29-10-2011, 07:28 AM
Sungirl

Hi 10C

You are right, and so brave to do that stuff. I'll Def think about it but what you have said has def given me something to think about, about how I view the people I work with. Thanks, and yes, my birthday has been awesome!! Thanks.
Old 29-10-2011, 08:21 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

I can relate a lot to what you are going through at work, Sungirl - I went through much the same, for over 25 years, altogether! It's only now, many years later, that I can see where the benefit to us all has come to the surface, and it's all finally come to a place of peace.

That "not seeming to fit in" thing is so common to us Lightworkers out-there in the everyday world, but it's important that we stick with it for although no-one realises it at the time, everyone involved is actually benefitting.

Do you work with Angels, Sungirl? Try asking Archangel Michael to protect you from the negativity of your workmates (be sure to add that you wish them no harm, just for their negativity not to affect you in your life) and Archangel Raphael could help you heal from your experiences and relax, so you can handle things wth less problems.
I've asked both to "stand by" for your call, but you need to invite them in yourself. Angels will never interfere in anyone's life unless they are asked - and then only for the person's highest good.

Keep on, my friend - you are right - there is a good reason for everything we experience in this world.

Angel Blessings to All
Old 30-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Sungirl

Thanks Teabreak You rule!!!

I try to remember to do these things, I am just rubbish and get caught up in my own ego too much at the moment. This is a massive period of re-evaluation for me and I am hoping to come out of it a better person (whether that is in changing, or in seeing I don't need to change). There definitely has to be some shifting in me.

Not being a morning person I tend to be in the ick before I am awake enough to do anything about it... but I will put a post it note on my shower cubicle and hopefully that will remind me to ask for some help first thing... It seems the shower is the only place I am not distracted by stuff!!
Old 31-10-2011, 01:48 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break

That "not seeming to fit in" thing is so common to us Lightworkers out-there in the everyday world, but it's important that we stick with it for although no-one realises it at the time, everyone involved is actually benefitting.

that is defiantely me in a nut-shell, I have friends yes, but I never feel as if I am one of them. I always forget that it is because who I am, but AA Michael, who I adore, always reminds me that I am not alone - and he makes sures I am not.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Elizastar

Yeah. Light-worker here. Def different. 'Awake' some call it.
But I have learned that it be awake and a light worker (for me) means to be kind of lonely. Thank God (honestly) for a loving supportive husband otherwise I might have fizzled out long time ago.
I'm a nurse and live in a house full of animals (they give me so much) and two kids. I'm an empath but learning to not take on other people's emotions better now. I have few friends, I feel I outgrow them. I have many aquantences, people seem to like to watch me and be inspired by me, but can't seem to figure out what I'm all about. Sometimes I don't know what I'm all about either.
I'm heading towards Pet Telephathy, I've posted offerings to do readings in two areas on this forum. Seems to be the next step for me since animals are so important to me (I prefer them to humans sometimes).
I've read this thread with interest. Hoping the mothership comes and gets me soon ;)