Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 07-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Master
i used to play around like that too, Matt. once the novelty wears off one becomes more self controlled and polite.

it also helps if someOne you poke pokes you back with a little righteous vengeance. that can wake you up to the rudeness of your games. lol
Old 08-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Matt

Would be awesome if i could meet sum one like me lol
Old 08-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Master
Matt I have just been reading a book written by a prominent scientist.

this stuff is real its been recorded and scrutinised with controlled scientific tests

science hasn't proven it but has recorded it and statistically it came out too frequently to be pure chance.

This mind interaction stuff its all real.. your not going nuts.

If you think you can maybe dont always be selective.

Its like if you heard something you wish you didnt you might regret it.

maybe saving your gift for good and if you realy need it.

Yuo could find lost people. Distance and electromagnetic isolation is irrelevant to mental telepathy.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Master
Matt look at this as soon as I saw it it reminded me of the problem you are having.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg
Old 21-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Matt

thank you so much will have a look now
Old 23-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Gofa

Matt

I can do what you have described and it turned up as an ability in my childhood and was amplified in my late teens. That was 40 years old. It takes years to master such that you have reflexes that protect you and shut down the open gateways
In an earlier post a person said you will bump into someone who senses your invasion and deals to you if you are an indescriminate voyeur. This not a free lunch. Please respect the privacy of others as these ethics might just save you a whole bunch of pain.
Small helpful suggestions. Never take drugs. Take up tai chi or some related soft martial art as the control of intent will help and grounding in your body will be reinforced
A career in negotiations sounds a option from here But first and foremost get some ethics Channeling these abilities into helping others is the best defense against being damaged by others.
Please be careful this not a free lunch And getting a rush out of manipulating others emotionally is a slippery slop. Power corrupts Envisage being in a kids plaground for the blind. You can have any toy you see as no one can stop you. Is it alright to steal just cause you can't be noticed you stopped
The kindest thing I can do here is warn you.
Old 24-03-2012, 06:59 AM
Henri77

Matt,
I assume you've never been bullied , pushed around by someone bigger-stronger than you.
That's exactly what you're describing. Except others can't see it.
What are you FEELINGS about that?

It really IS that simple.
How about pushing a cripple into the street, cause they're not good at walking.
You're a smart fellow and don't need others to tell you what's right.
Old 24-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Gofa

Matt and MattParkman look like the same person I wonder if there are three
Do Taichi it will help with integration and layoff manipulating others as it brings disintegration the vary thing you don't need
Old 26-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Matt

hey guys thanks for all youre comments. Im slowly gaining controll now, my intention is not to hurt people i need to make that clear. its just that sometimes i get overtaken by what i can do and its a sort of hunger thats need feeding, thats the best way i can explain it
Old 26-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Matt

[quote=Gofa]I can do what you have described and it turned up as an ability in my childhood and was amplified in my late teens. That was 40 years old. It takes years to master such that you have reflexes that protect you and shut down the open gateways
In an earlier post a person said you will bump into someone who senses your invasion and deals to you if you are an indescriminate voyeur. This not a free lunch. Please respect the privacy of others as these ethics might just save you a whole bunch of pain.
Small helpful suggestions. Never take drugs. Take up tai chi or some related soft martial art as the control of intent will help and grounding in your body will be reinforced
A career in negotiations sounds a option from here But first and foremost get some ethics Channeling these abilities into helping others is the best defense against being damaged by others.
Please be careful this not a free lunch And getting a rush out of manipulating others emotionally is a slippery slop. Power corrupts Envisage being in a kids plaground for the blind. You can have any toy you see as no one can stop you. Is it alright to steal just cause you can't be noticed you stopped
The kindest thing I can do here is warn you.[/QUOTE

thenk you for your comment. do you know what this is called that we can do, does it have a name so i can do some research. Also do you find that you emit some serious heat from your hands, but only my palms????