Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Repeating numbers have No meaning

Is it true that seeing number's repeatedly really has no meaning? Affinity Numerology said it has no meaning. You just happen to see them alot. What are your thoughts?
Old 24-09-2018, 07:36 PM
Experiencer

I have been seeing 144 like a crazy women for weeks. When it first started I asked for another sign. I found a black feather in a locked room. No one had been in there since I was in their last. Then on Sunday it happened again. I had vaccumed the whole house the day before. There was a black feather beside my bed. So I have accepted it means Angels are protecting me.
Old 25-09-2018, 06:42 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
I have been seeing 144 like a crazy women for weeks. When it first started I asked for another sign. I found a black feather in a locked room. No one had been in there since I was in their last. Then on Sunday it happened again. I had vaccumed the whole house the day before. There was a black feather beside my bed. So I have accepted it means Angels are protecting me.
I think there is something about feathers, too! I found 3 white feathers leading up to my door step about a month ago. And that was right about the time I spoke to my guides and angels regarding a problematic situation. I have been seeing these numbers as well: 111, 1111, 911, 444, and now, 555. 555 is supposed to mean change, which I greatly welcome.

I looked up 144 and found:

"Angel Number 144 brings a message from your angels that you are to look to new ways to go about getting your work done more efficiently. Listen to your intuition as your angels are ushering positive energies towards and around you.

Angel Number 144 is a message to keep your thoughts positive and optimistic as you undertake an important new role or venture. Your positive energies, intentions and actions will manifest your expected results. Trust your angels to deliver all that you’ll need.

Angel Number 144 encourages you to keep striving ahead, and don’t take ‘no’ for an answer. Expect miraculous answers and solutions to appear as you need them."

I disagree with Affinity Numerology. I definitely think there's more to seeing numbers based on mine and others experiences.

Last edited by wozniack : 26-09-2018 at 01:32 AM.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:38 PM
Experiencer

Thank you. I actually found out what that referred to yesterday. I had been dismissing something my guides had been telling me. Yesterday I found out it was true.
Old 25-09-2018, 09:38 PM
Badcopyinc

This is like asking a tarot reader if tarot cards have no meaning.

To answer this question I would need to know if you first believe in your higher self and maya (the illusion) or I should say ego?
Old 29-09-2018, 12:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc

To answer this question I would need to know if you first believe in your higher self and maya (the illusion) or I should say ego?
If you dont like the question or you think its stupid. Then mind your own buisness. It makes me sick to my stomach when someone ask a simple question and we get smartasses like you. Please go take your nasty attitude somewhere else. Have a good day
Old 29-09-2018, 12:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc

Looks like your EGO is getting the best of you.
Old 25-09-2018, 11:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelashakeith
Is it true that seeing number's repeatedly really has no meaning? Affinity Numerology said it has no meaning. You just happen to see them a lot. What are your thoughts?

Signs have only the meaning you extract for them. The same apparent sign may mean something to you, and something different to somebody else.

Collections of sign interpretations can work only statistically. Why would you trust what "Affinity Numerology" says? You should be cautious about what other people say or write, especially on the "world-wide-web"!
Old 26-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Deactivated Account
I don't take a great deal of notice of what the numbers might mean when I see them, I just focus on how it makes me feel when I see them. I often notice 33 and 333. I've had days where 555 pops up a lot. A little while back it got to much and I felt bombarded by it all. Things have calmed now. Was pretty cool this morning, I noticed someone posted a picture of 11:11 on another forum, and on the picture was my birth date. I loved that
Old 29-09-2018, 04:48 PM
Guide

I believe repeating numbers sometimes have meaning or messages.

That said, I often ignore most repeating numbers I see because they are on a digital clock. Why ignore them? Because it seems like a bit of a reach to ascribe deep meaning to something that is assuredly going to show up.

We know that 11:11 a.m. and 11:11 p.m. will appear every day. Same with 1:11 2:22 3:33 etc. The chances of "seeing repeating numbers" in this instance relies solely on how often you glance at the clock. A person can predict when those will appear and plan to look at the clock at those times.

Repeating numbers in birthdates, addresses, license plate numbers, etc... those seem more likely to be actual messages as we do not see them everyday at precisely the expected times.

Just my thoughts.