Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-02-2020, 09:58 AM
Newbie ;)

What is going on?! Twins.

In 2010 i met a man. He was not like me at all, he was my opposite. I was in love with him. Now here’s whats so strange: his initials: M.L. My initials: L.M. His birthday: 860223, my birthday: 861123. He lived at number 32, me at 46 (he was my neighbour.) I read EVERYTHING about twinflames, signs started to appear (11:11, 02:20 and so on).

Now, a few years later, i met a man, he was the man of my dreams, he was even better Than what i dreamed about. In Every single way. His name means twin, and my name means twinflower. We are exactly the same and yet we compensate eachother. He is perfect! And again, i started seeing 11:11 and more . I have NEVER felt so strong for anyone! The love is unexplaineble. What is going on? WHO is this?? We have strong telepathy and i always say i can feel when somethings up, and when somethings wrong with him. All of our friends, Maybe 5 of Them has Told us we are the perfect match. Ive seen twins walking by when i am in Church thinking about him and so on . Im amazed and chocked about this whole thing. ANy answer !? Im greatful about it! Thank you/Lion from Stockholm
Old 07-02-2020, 11:38 AM
Knower
If all of your friends say you are a perfect match, then yeah, this is probably not a twin flame.

So congrats! You don't have to go through hardships. Just enjoy this new relationship!

Drop the labels, let the numbers work themselves out, and just enjoy your connection to this new man.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:19 PM
Master
Why not simply be happy you found great love? Why still fuss about a man who wasn't? Let that go and live in the now and enjoy.
And stop thinking so much about so called signs. I got those too when I was not with TF but a narcissist, and keep getting them now that I'm single. Thank goodness as to me they're signs that say I'm connected to Source.
You were looking for things, which usually is what people do when they feel insecure, like a buoy to latch onto.
Let it go, be happy with this great man :)