Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-12-2019, 09:24 PM
After reading, "Life In The Unseen World" - messages sent to Anthony Borgia from his friend on the Other Side...
that was when I knew what I didn't want - and what I did want...also, what was possible...
since there are many Celestial Spheres.

Free online somewhere, copyright expired.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-12-2019, 10:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Emotions and thoughts are the impetus of our actions, some people are dragged around by their genitals, others
by their thoughts. We have impulses to do this or that, etc., and those impulses move us to do things, but they
are actually the doer. People are moved by love, hate, and a bunch of other emotions, thoughts, and impulses.
Even so we are responsible because we allow these forces to move us.

When I come before the source of all I am absolutely naked; transparent and absolutely clear of all thoughts
and emotions. This is what I have experienced in many out-of-body excursions. I do not have to convince
myself of anything. The experience that I have had there is more real than the experience here in this physical
three dimensional existence.

But I respect that you have thoughts that differ and see your experience as being very different because of
those thoughts. Peoples' thoughts, emotions, and other impulses move them, but I am not my thoughts or emotions;
they are temporary transitional forces that move through me. This is not and intellectual discussion for me rather it is
my experience.

Namaste

I believe that our thoughts (and emotions) aren't the bad guys. I believe our current problem is that we can't master them, and they create our realities at odds with our interests and wants.

You wrote "I am not my thoughts or emotions" ... I guess we can say that, but your reality is the result of your thoughts (emotions included).

Without thoughts, there is void, a formless (un-manifested if you want) universe. Our thoughts create something in it. And to practice this creation, we incarnated here.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 31-12-2019, 10:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that our thoughts (and emotions) aren't the bad guys. I believe our current problem is that we can't master them, and they create our realities at odds with our interests and wants.

You wrote "I am not my thoughts or emotions" ... I guess we can say that, but your reality is the result of your thoughts (emotions included).

Without thoughts, there is void, a formless (un-manifested if you want) universe. Our thoughts create something in it. And to practice this creation, we incarnated here.

I did not say that thoughts and emotions were the "bad guys." I think you are reading too much into what I shared.
You previously stated that "something or some one" is not responsible for our actions when I never mentioned
"someone" in any of my posts on this.

In my opinion, on a higher level there is no such thing as good or bad, and here on Earth one person's terrorist may
be seen as another person's freedom fighter. Good and bad depends on where you are looking at it from.

I do not know if you have experienced quiet meditation, but in quiet meditation there are no thoughts and your
emotions are centered and neutral. Inner silence is the absence of thought. There is no such thing as a "void."
Silence, when nurtured, in and of itself has a rich and thick presence. A person has to experience it for themselves
to understand it.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I did not say that thoughts and emotions were the "bad guys." I think you are reading too much into what I shared.
You previously stated that "something or some one" is not responsible for our actions when I never mentioned
"someone" in any of my posts on this.

In my opinion, on a higher level there is no such thing as good or bad, and here on Earth one person's terrorist may
be seen as another person's freedom fighter. Good and bad depends on where you are looking at it from.

I do not know if you have experienced quiet meditation, but in quiet meditation there are no thoughts and your
emotions are centered and neutral. Inner silence is the absence of thought. There is no such thing as a "void."
Silence, when nurtured, in and of itself has a rich and thick presence. A person has to experience it for themselves
to understand it.

As far as I believe, I experienced that silence (I called it void), and I learned what's beyond it. Not trying to be funny or dismissive, but it is almost like turning on your tv, and being content to not tune into any channel.

Because we just reply on what we understand from what others write on a limited subject, it is likely to occasionally misunderstand or misinterpret.

I see some of the differences between our (as in yours and mine) systems of beliefs. It might be that we can't really convince the other to look over the fence. That's okay. I'm not here to convert or enlighten anybody. I just express my beliefs for whoever might get something out of them. Excepting when I'm directly quoting you, my posts aren't referring to yours.

Happy New Year!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-01-2020, 08:48 PM
Master
Happy New Year to you as well.
Old 02-01-2020, 06:24 AM
Knower

I think I've lost count how many times I heard "After death will be like before being conceived, nothingness, as the mind requires a brain and when the brain is death that's the ultimate end of awareness", how do you doubt that?
Old 02-01-2020, 06:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
I think I've lost count how many times I heard "After death will be like before being conceived, nothingness, as the mind requires a brain and when the brain is death that's the ultimate end", how do you doubt that?

When you pass through death during regression, you experience it as waking up to a different awareness than of the you who just died.

You could experience it yourself. It is better than doubting or trusting others.
Old 02-01-2020, 06:39 AM
Knower

Thanks for the answer.
Even medics use the phrase "patient went unconscious", what does this mean? What happened to the spirit, then?

But how does someone know that the experience is indeed genuine? How does someone know that the experience is not just a hallucination or delusion or wishful thinking(as something induced)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
When you pass through death during regression, you experience it as waking up to a different awareness than of the you who just died.

You could experience it yourself. It is better than doubting or trusting others.
Old 02-01-2020, 06:21 PM
Master

Quote:
I think I've lost count how many times I heard "After death will be like before being conceived, nothingness, as the mind requires a brain and when the brain is death that's the ultimate end of awareness", how do you doubt that?

How do I doubt that? Very easily. It is based on the false presumptions that the mind requires a brain and that awareness ceases when the brain is dead.

Again, if you believe that a human being is just the physical body then it is natural to believe that when the body dies the human being ceases to exist.

If you believe that the physical body is just the lowest aspect of a human being then there is no problem with the idea that consciousness and thought continue after the body has died.

As long as you hold on to your belief that a human being is just a physical body then the idea of any kind of afterlife will always be a problem.

Peace
Old 02-01-2020, 06:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Thanks for the answer.
Even medics use the phrase "patient went unconscious", what does this mean? What happened to the spirit, then?

But how does someone know that the experience is indeed genuine? How does someone know that the experience is not just a hallucination or delusion or wishful thinking(as something induced)?

"(un)Conscious" isn't only an on/off state. It is a matter of focus of your awareness more or less between outward and inward. There is a continuum of trance. When you're "unconscious", you're 100% in trance. You may be cut off completely from the "outside" reality, and be 100% focused on "inside" reality.

I assume that by "spirit" you mean your awareness. That is focused somewhere on a non-physical realm when you're "unconscious" of the "outside" reality.

I'll answer your last paragraph's questions with a comparison.

When you're dreaming, you are 100% convinced that whatever you experience is real: the places, the characters, the fears, etc.. How do you know that whatever you experience when awake, isn't actually a dream like state?

You may have experienced "false awakenings". That is when you believe that you woke up, but you're actually still dreaming, a dream in which it seemed that you woke up.

Bottom line, you have no proof that what you believe to be "real" is actual objectively real, and not a subjective reality, or as you dismissed it as a "hallucination".