Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Be excellent to each other.

And party on!! dudes.

Lol, and dudettes.
Old 24-08-2015, 02:53 PM
Master

Learning to forgive, really forgive was a long process. I had to feel the rage and the anger. I had to control my feelings for a long time. Guide them as I processed the events.

When it was time to forgive, it just happened naturally. Without effort. One day I was anger, and literally the next I was ready to move on. The anger was gone and replaced with a serene peace and love towards those I forgave.
Old 24-08-2015, 04:08 PM
You know since doing ACIM some...I have learned there is the usual Christian forgiveness....
'You did wrong, and I'm dropping it'.

The Course's way is to 'create' a mind shift for us/me to start
changing my perspective to: There was never any action/sin/offense...
to begin with since this is a dream...never really even happened!

But each situation is a chance for forgiveness in the 'new way'...seeing
it isn't really happening...and everything is my creation anyway...
there's nobody else out there....only me...and this is how we get outta this place and not have to
return...to advance...seeing what this place really is...(I call it fluff)..an Illusion...no more real than
the dreams you have at night.

So, are you mad at the people chasing you in your night time dream?
Must you forgive them? They aren't even real.
You created them just as you/we/I created everything in 'this place'.

Surprisingly, the mind shift begins within a month of doing the daily
365 Lessons..found online, btw....pathwaysoflight is a good source.

(Remember they wouldn't call it an Illusion if it didn't look real!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Master
I don't find the focus on it's all about me to be as useful.
I do think it's important to focus on your ownership of your life, so in that sense yes.

But it's also important to equally be aware of the fact that we are each our own unique individuated consciousness or aspect of the Divine. No more or less that any other. The deepest healing we do is nearly always the healing we do with, for, and in the presence and loving support of one another. Our beloved fam and friends hold the sacred space in the circle, so that we have the space and the support to go through our paces. Finding and building this sacred space with others outside our inner circle to heal and to reconcile is much more difficult, but it can be done.

Reconciliation is one of the deepest forms of healing and affirmation that is available in our 3D world between any two or more parties. However, since this is relatively rare, requiring some level of authentic love, empathy, and desire for the highest good of the other on both (or all) sides. Regardless of whatever the specific interpretations one side or the other may or do have.

Given that reconciliation it is still relatively uncommon in our present-day world, then one-sided owning and releasing all traumatic energies associated with another person, persons, and/or an event(s) or time period(s) is still very helpful :) Anyway, it's what you can do here and now, aside from sending love and blessings to others.

One day it will be much more commonplace and everyday, I'm sure, even though we may have a more fluid concept or name for it .

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Master
Two thoughts come to mind for me, at the moment, about forgiving people...

When I forgive and then look back on "feeling a grudge" I've consciously or less-consciously held for someone, I realize how much clearer my perception has become of both the person(s) involved and the situation we were all involved in. I then learn at a new level - meaning, I might previously have learned something through the sense of "having my fingers burnt" so to speak, but that was fairly limited learning. Once the resentments fade away - which is what I believe the forgiving process consists of - I'm able to learn things from the situation on a more deeply valid level.

And second: Sometimes I've felt the urge to forgive (begin working on the forgiving process) simply to rid myself of bitter feelings of my own. That is doing it because I want to clear something up in myself and hence feel freer. But often I can see that not only I will be better off, but everyone affected by the situation/relationship will likely also benefit. That's the "less selfish" aspect of forgiving, and the two can easily go together.

By the way, I don't feel that forgiving, in the sense I use the term, signifies I'm condoning mean or irresponsible actions on the part of people.
Old 24-08-2015, 06:46 PM
Suspended
Forgiveness is understanding of love.
Old 24-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Master
Like i stated on another thread.

Forgiveness is a skill that most people have not mastered as yet. For me somebody can only be forgiven, if they have truly understood and felt the pain maybe they have caused others. Just blindly forgiving somebody, for me is kind of giving people the benefit of the doubt abit too much! before they have learnt their own lessons through their actions. Forgiveness comes from the heart, people need to stop being so cheap! Don't be so cheap with your heart, let people win your heart! let people win your forgiveness.........

Nobody learns anything from just being forgiven, without learning the effects of their cause (And believe me they will learn it, its karma you can't escape it). But its this overly forgiving attitude that keeps people in bad situations or in abusive cycles, by constantly giving somebody the benefit of the doubt! And if the entire world had this attitude then, it would be in a even worse state than it is now........even though it seems quite innocent. No injustice would ever be fought, no wrong would ever be rectified! people would just be going around and around, forgiving and giving oppressors or abusers the benefit of the doubt!

Deepsoul you are a pleasant poster.........but i don't think just blindly forgiving all those who have hurt you, will benefit you......don't give your heart away so easy!

Be kind to yourself, it's gets cold in this game sometimes.
Old 24-08-2015, 10:03 PM
Master
Thankyou MindPower, I guess Ive come full circle really , until you have been hurt so badly for many years ,I just didnt know that I could be assertive and it made the difference ,like really pull back Ive just always been so compassionate ,but in the end its forgiveness that opens up so much more love in me thats why I love it so much...Thanks for all the great posts .and Sunsoul not sure if your having a bad day but yes I forgive you, Im sorry if have confused my life ,but I am no liar just another soul trying to find peace , I liked what you said Linen I think its important to feel that anger but we have to move on from there also.......Forgiveness rules....:)
Old 24-08-2015, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
I forgive everyone in my life and I love myself...

Sometimes saying this out loud is the beginning of letting go or the nature of process coming into the whole realization of yourself into total acceptance.

Where do you reside in relation to this?

I remember a point of merging those in myself who hurt me deeply at the core of my core wounds. I allowed the process of feelings to lead me as I needed to be. Sometimes it meant letting the other go, in my feeling, sometimes it meant being close and opening to new feelings, sometimes it meant listening to the other and myself and knowing how to be. It can be such a delicate process if it becomes a process like mine was. But I noticed towards the end, I had this lovely feeling of."life is too short, I need to get on with this and let this all go completely now" It's funny when that happened I feel like I want to get closer to the other then that hurt me... Natural movement of self as it needs to be leads us back to ourselves and naturally to the external. If reconciliation is complete it can be very empowering in the space of self love.

If you can free yourself through an immediate reaction in self, where everything shifts away and you feel that sense of major letting go, that can be wonderful too. A fast and direct approach of meeting it all head on.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 24-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Master
Oops just read your post after I posted...no need to respond.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder