Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 09-03-2015, 04:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSurrection
Yes, and that is because 99 percent of mediums are frauds. Mediums recieve messages from demons pretending to be deceased loved ones and demons trick mediums into believing they are getting messages from a divine place. Hence why their readings are wrong,and if they are right, they are getting it from ''the bad place''. That and 99 percent of mediums in the world sadly are straight up frauds.

Come on now ReSurrection, and yes ... I have heard you are a former psychic, enough of these demon scaring replies ! I agree with Everly and Jenny Crow you are bordering on fear mongering again....

not everything has a demon connection, as you seem to think it does ....

and there is absolutely no proof, that " 99 percent of mediums in the world sadly are straight up frauds."

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-03-2015, 04:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
Oh, for pity's sake. Here we go with the fear-mongering again (Resurrection). The rants about demons would be funny if they weren't so dangerous to inquiring minds who are seeking open-minded responses.

Exactly ! .....

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Everly

To address the OP's original question...

- No medium is right 100% of the time.

- If a medium is wrong 100% of the time, it's best to go elsewhere.

- Sometimes what seems to be wrong "in the real world" is correct symbolically.

- Sometimes the information is actually for someone else (usually someone nearby or who is known to the client).

- Sometimes the information refers to the future and in the "translation", this isn't clear.

- Any medium can sometimes misunderstand what's being communicated.

- It's okay to tell a medium that s/he is way off base. This can help clarify and get things back on track.

- I know many good mediums. They're all really good people with really good hearts. As much as I like and respect them, none of them is 100% right 100% of the time.

- Being a medium is not fear-based unless fear is in the medium's head and heart. They do not bring demons or other negativity forth. If they do, they are the ones who are charlatans.

- As for the rather pathetic Allison Dubois, even modest search using the term allison dubois drunk housewives will reveal just how nasty and mean she really is. I wouldn't trust someone that mean with a baloney sandwich. (One of my best friends has a close family member who was on the crew for RHOBH.)
Old 21-03-2015, 04:47 PM
Deactivated Account
I've never been impressed by mediums I've seen in spiritualist churches. They were blatantly trying to prod the audience for tidbits of info that they could then build on and use to convince someone they'd really made contact with their loved one. It's not difficult for them to do as obviously people want to believe. As an outsider at the time, I was pretty shocked.

I've had a few private readings and most weren't convincing. I was on the fence with one and another was very good. This led me to believe they are genuine mediums out there, but these are outnumbered by the fake ones.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Master
I've not been to spiritual church ones, but have seen and spoke with numerous mediums and psychics.
We have a few really great ones right here on this forum... there's one I go to whenever I get something from Spirit but am not sure I got it completely right or understood all aspects of what I was told.

Other forums I've been on also I've found a few 'beginner psychics' with absolutely Startling knowledge and connection to the Beyond, they confirmed contact first by describing me (I had a allergic reaction itch on my arms and she asked if I was the person in the house with that, because she was picking up 2 other females the house - there were 2 others and I was the itchy one lol). then when she made contact with a family member who'd past over she described multiple scenes only he and I knew about, described his manner of passing from this world and then delivered his message and acted as a go - between so we could talk to each other. Before it was over he gave me an energy hug which knocked my socks off! It was a PROFOUND EXPERIENCE!

In Florida theres a medium named Joseph La Bhutto who's an amazing channel, he doesn't dig except to describe what he's seeing to get the right person in the room, then his level of detail and such is incredible. He'll ask why he's being shown a vial on a chain and the person will lift a necklace and say it is the ashes of the deceased one, and so on for verification that he has the right spirit or the right person. I've seen him do tremendous good for mourning families and families in which there was a suicide, by connecting the person who suicide through and letting them explain why and how to move on with life now.
I've gone several times to sit in his open sessions because its just so incredible to watch.

I've also been to a few of his classes, those aren't very good though, too basic. But we can all be everything right? lol

Over all I'd say I'm hitting over 80% in finding very talented mediums and psychics when needed.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:56 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
Most of the messages received at my local Spiritualist Church were wrong

This was within a period of 6 months

Only one medium stood out giving messages to everybody in 5 minute segments

She told me something that only me, my dad and my stepmother knew

Anyone had the same experience?
Spiritualist mediums were once very precise and correct with information, which is how they established their own Church and following.

Is it any wonder to any of us today with Scientists probing and experimenting spirit that changes have happened to our psyche?

Spiritualists like any psychic use past life living records to not only hear the spirit, but for visiting light family spirits to speak through.

Scientists at NASA have also contacted this record via devil communications after studying and accessing brain and psyche relays from the study of psychics and mediums in laboratory experiments.

Since this has occurred as a direct satellite relayed study of our psyche, human beings world wide suddenly changed their psyche condition.

Many actual psychics became mentally disturbed.

Suddenly life was inundated with human beings gaining psychic and spiritual messages, a circumstance that was previously limited to only a few human psychics.

This circumstance informs us all about spiritual interference given and caused by scientific studies of our psychic and spiritual life by occult Scientists who have placed extra devil or burnt windows in our natural recorded life record so that they too could listen and hear deceased spirits speaking.

This has disturbed the natural psychic relays that we all belong to, along with a change in our natural DNA cellular conditions.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:40 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
There is no right or wrong on the otherside. Even if it seems wrong, there are deeper meaning to everything.

Hello

Now this is the statement I was looking for. There is meaning to all messages maybe we just are not hearing from whom we want to hear from is all as they have nothing of value to give us.

I do platform work, and at times it does seem like I have been wrong, for a person to some how randomly find me again and go you know that message from like 6 months ago now you were right on. I have no clue what the message was and at times do not recognize the person speaking to me but I am blessed to hear that.

There is no right or wrong only that flow of energy. Yes there are always going to be some that seek false profits from the work they do but that is their path of Karma as it does have a bite.

I had one from a spiritualist church tell me I was not a "true" Medium as I rarely gave the name of a person, names have no meaning in Spirit they are a tool used here. We come to be energy vibrations in Spirit and we are all that same knowing of others. What I find more powerful is to give a description, some characteristic or mark the person has that says "yes" that for sure is my Dad or Uncle ext.

I remember one lady that had quite a few dead husbands and she wanted to hear from any one of them. One came in over the rest but it was not clear it was just the "one" so he in spirit dropped his pants for me and showed me a large mole on his parts.....I told her that and she goes OMG that is one of my husbands and he so liked to show off that mole to friends at parties !

I had no name but I had something to identify him by. Now not all would share that information openly but he did drop his pants in the living.

Lynn
Old 04-06-2015, 09:58 PM
Administrator
I have to agree with lynn yesterday a woman came up to me she said that I gave her a reading two years ago,she didn't believe all that I said,now she does because it has all happened,
because a reading is not given to everyone some feel left out,but if they listen to the message given even if its not to them,they can take comfort from them knowing their loved ones are ok. and that is all some ppl want to know.

Namaste
Old 05-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Guide
One of the requirements to working with Spirit is to learn to work with Energy and be able at least to understand the nature of energy and vibrations.

Angels have a very different vibration to demons.

Mediums and Psychics should KNOW this, and be familiar with vibrations.
Ignorant people who do not know this assume that everything out there is a demon. Such is the nature of fear mongering.

Mediums who receive messages usually connect to a Spirit Guide (We ALL have our own Spirit Guides, whether we know it or not!) who would bring someone from the Astral Plane to deliver a message to communication. Usually your Spirit Guides are contracted to you to protect and shield you from astral entities from the lower Astral planes. If you do not operate with the use of a Spirit guide, then you need to get this in place.

In this plane of reality when we work with the mundane we follow protocols.

If I want to fly a plane, I require some intensive training, and need to study and pass exams.
Then I need to get some practise and gain flying hours.
Once I qualify I can get into a real plane and fly it as a trained qualified pilot.

Now, If I want to work for Spirit, why should it be any different?
I need to learn to become sensitive to vibrational energies of non-physical entities.
I need to develop my required skills whether it be mediumship or other psychic skills. Read up about it, study the topic, do the required meditations, and practise.
Study theory, and practise. Repeat. Keep repeating till I get it right.
I need to practice these skills in a development area that is safe.
I need to become aware of my Spirit Guides and follow their guidance and instructions etc.
Once I am fully trained and skilled in the area of my gift, I would be able to function in this area.

I don't just one day stand on a platform and pretend to be channelling someone who I perceive whose name begins with an "R" who may or may not be an aunt or a mother figure blah blah blah.
This is where charlatans come from.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:52 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
One of the requirements to working with Spirit is to learn to work with Energy and be able at least to understand the nature of energy and vibrations.

Angels have a very different vibration to demons.

Mediums and Psychics should KNOW this, and be familiar with vibrations.
Ignorant people who do not know this assume that everything out there is a demon. Such is the nature of fear mongering.

Mediums who receive messages usually connect to a Spirit Guide (We ALL have our own Spirit Guides, whether we know it or not!) who would bring someone from the Astral Plane to deliver a message to communication. Usually your Spirit Guides are contracted to you to protect and shield you from astral entities from the lower Astral planes. If you do not operate with the use of a Spirit guide, then you need to get this in place.

In this plane of reality when we work with the mundane we follow protocols.

If I want to fly a plane, I require some intensive training, and need to study and pass exams.
Then I need to get some practise and gain flying hours.
Once I qualify I can get into a real plane and fly it as a trained qualified pilot.

Now, If I want to work for Spirit, why should it be any different?
I need to learn to become sensitive to vibrational energies of non-physical entities.
I need to develop my required skills whether it be mediumship or other psychic skills. Read up about it, study the topic, do the required meditations, and practise.
Study theory, and practise. Repeat. Keep repeating till I get it right.
I need to practice these skills in a development area that is safe.
I need to become aware of my Spirit Guides and follow their guidance and instructions etc.
Once I am fully trained and skilled in the area of my gift, I would be able to function in this area.

I don't just one day stand on a platform and pretend to be channelling someone who I perceive whose name begins with an "R" who may or may not be an aunt or a mother figure blah blah blah.
This is where charlatans come from.

Charlatans come in many forms.

Today in our society, occult Scientists who studied Mediums, the channels and also messages of spirit are themselves involved in brain contact and the study of receiving spiritual messages.

These occult Scientists are trying to find where human beings make contact with the light signals from spirit as they have advised us all that they are researching what they describe is the God Cell or the God Heaven that human spirit is in contact with.

This is because many psychics under experimental studies gave these scientists access to the brains communications.

Therefore nowadays the Spiritualist Medium has unknowingly been in contact with the scientific relayed experiments, now causing many Mediums to lose their previous received messages, as Occult Scientists at NASA has introduced an interference signal.

As this interference signal is a long way away from spiritual light sound, it is only heard by us on the lower psychic register, which we ignore as "Spiritualists", but sadly many Mediums do not realize that Scientists have us in contact.

The demonstration of losing their Spiritual channels and giving false information on the increase in the Spiritual Church forum should be a warning to all of us.

I hope you believe me, as I first gained my own awareness as a psychic medium and Healer through the Spiritualist tradition.

Scientists using our channels do not want us to be aware of what they are involved in....yet you would probably find that in our spiritual messages we would also be warned by the light spirit who has been trying to inform us all on a psychic level what these evil occultists are achieving.