Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-02-2019, 02:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
I'm not using any relationships to make anything work better for me... I was talking about the normal dynamics between people. I help him evolve as much as he helps me, naturally.

"So are you saying , for example, classifying your classmate as your friend helps you develop more friendship with him or her or something like that?"

Yes, absolutely. Although I don't believe that labels (or anything) is set-in-stone, I do love labels. They help me navigate through relationships and understand the dynamics better.

I don't understand why people are so affraid of labels or labeling something. I love it, makes me make more sense of the dynamics in this 3D world.
Then why does he need to be your TF in order for both of you to evolve?
SM(and non-SM people) are capable of that, too. Is it just a matter of intensity/level to you?

It's not about being afraid of labeling, while being able to serve its purpose to a certain extent, some of us are just pointing out the drawbacks of it which many people are not aware of.
I personally don't label people in order to avoid being judgmental and for the sake of opening up myself for others. We're just different here. Let's just settle on that.
Old 18-02-2019, 02:44 PM
Guide

I think I get the conundrum here. To label or not to label appears to be the question, lol.

I agree labels are helpful for perspective, grounding, organization and the like.
But when push comes to shove in matters of the heart, most of that tends to fly out the window!

... And the result.., we are left on our own to decide what not only is good for ourselves but that which serves the highest good for all.

Some really good thoughts on this thread! For myself, it comes down to what Eternal Flame managed to say in one sentence.
Old 18-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Deactivated Account
No, it's more of whether your ego is doing/wanting to do labeling and being aware of it, not about whether it's right to label or not, Anne. At least that's what I was saying from the beginning and I was agreeing with a lot of what FairyCrystal was saying here, too...I do get what you are talking about here nevertheless

But I'm personally done with this argument.
olhosdeamendoa can just go ahead enjoy & explore this relationship in her own way and she doesn't need my "labeling" I believe.

Peace.
Old 18-02-2019, 03:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
No, it's more of whether your ego is doing/wanting to do labeling and being aware of it, not about whether it's right to label or not, Anne. At least that's what I was saying from the beginning and I was agreeing with a lot of what FairyCrystal was saying here, too...I do get what you are talking about here nevertheless

But I'm personally done with this argument.
olhosdeamendoa can just go ahead enjoy & explore this relationship in her own way and she doesn't need my "labeling" I believe.

Peace.

Of course you can grow and evolve with any kind of relationship, even with a stranger at the supermarket counter!

But the thing is, I've had other romantic relationships before, but I have never evolved as much and so fast as with this guy now.

I like labels, although we should not be stuck in them, agree. For example one should not accept poor behaviour from someone just because they're your SM or TF!

I see no problem with the ego doing the labelling also. We need to embrace 5D into our 3D reality, and labels are great for that.
Old 18-02-2019, 06:11 PM
Ascender
Labeling is never the problem.
The problems occur due to the unrealistic human expectations created by the labeling and the disappointments/pains that resulted from those unmet expectations.
Old 19-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Of course you can grow and evolve with any kind of relationship, even with a stranger at the supermarket counter!

But the thing is, I've had other romantic relationships before, but I have never evolved as much and so fast as with this guy now.

I like labels, although we should not be stuck in them, agree. For example one should not accept poor behaviour from someone just because they're your SM or TF!

I see no problem with the ego doing the labelling also. We need to embrace 5D into our 3D reality, and labels are great for that.
Hi olhosdeamendoa.
I just wanted to say I don't really intend to convince you here now nor try to get my point across any further. So please do not expect any more response from me regarding this thread though I may see you around somewhere again and hope at that time, we'll have a bit better discussion. And I am sorry that I wasn't really helpful for you on this.

I appreciate you responded my messages stating your opinion and talking about yourself, and you definitely did listen to some of the things I said and showed your understanding.

It gave me a chance to reflect myself too and I'm very grateful.

Take care,

LonLon
Old 19-02-2019, 04:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
Hi olhosdeamendoa.
I just wanted to say I don't really intend to convince you here now nor try to get my point across any further. So please do not expect any more response from me regarding this thread though I may see you around somewhere again and hope at that time, we'll have a bit better discussion. And I am sorry that I wasn't really helpful for you on this.

I appreciate you responded my messages stating your opinion and talking about yourself, and you definitely did listen to some of the things I said and showed your understanding.

It gave me a chance to reflect myself too and I'm very grateful.

Take care,

LonLon

See you around too!
Old 19-02-2019, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Both a karmic connection and a twin flame connection are intense connections, and full of triggering, on and off stuff, etc.

So how do you distinguish between one or the other?

Have to confess before I respond that there is a lot here, however I have not had time to read everyone's responses ...

As someone that has experienced both of these scenarios there are some real red flags with the karmic, although you won't see them till it is over because in some ways the intensity, the pain the triggering all prepares you for the intensity that the tf relationship is going to throw at you.

The Karmic will pretend that they like what you like, they will seem perfect and everyone will probably love them too. However your life will look to everyone to be great, yet you will know that all the dreams aspirations and ideas that you have seem to be unattainable.

When we are with a twin things that we want to do dreams etc, are attainable.

The intensity is the same, actually in some ways the thrill with my karmic was more pronounced and if I were to be honest, there really is not that much in it.

In comparison once the twin wants to be with you there will be a marked difference with regard to their compatibility and you will see that there is an overwhelming crazy in the karmic relationship that your tf relationship can't reach. It may do a good job of imitating it, yet there will be differences in the way that you feel.

Your Karmic will unbalance you in some ways, although the twin can and will the object of the imbalance is different.

I have found that there were similarities between them in the early days, however as time has ticked by and I have been with tf more than Karmic there is a difference between them. In some ways I think that initially the similariteis are there for a reason, to help the twins to heal areas that they have not healed yet.

Also another marked difference with my karmic life got worse and worse and worse, with my tf life has got better and better and better. Don't get me wrong there have been tests and things that I have had to work through that are really tricky however the support, the love it is unbelievable.

Also I noticed that nothing really stood in the way of togetherness for me and my karmic, however there are loads of situations standing in the way of me and my tf... In fact even the karmic too ...

The truth is that I did not know until it was over, hindsight is a wonderful thing. There was no way I would have known while I was in it, because I was too wrapped up in the Karmic ride, which was volatile and provoked me to grow. Like I said earlier it was only when I left him that I was able to join up the dots.

Not sure how helpful this is, it's just my experience...
Old 22-02-2019, 10:53 PM
Experiencer

how I knew was from dream time experiences
Old 23-02-2019, 01:02 PM
Deactivated Account

All interpersonal relationships are karmic, as they are all driven by cause and effect. This is/was something entirely different. Since I've about as much straight-faced claim to authority as anyone else here, this, this here is My Regulation Twin Flame Checklist.

(Not MLA-formatted. I've been married to two EngLit/Ed. types, and... wait for it... the person who led me here is one of those, too, so you can imagine. Here, I whip my shirt off, throw it in the dirt, and say 'no'. See, this is the slippery slope to a life of crime.)

So.

- I knew who they were before I met them.
- I was looking for them before I met them.
- I was talking to them before I met them.
- When I met them, eyelock (hypnosis?). If you know what I'm speaking of, then, well. If not, you'll have to ask someone else, because I've no way to explain it other than it is unique to one individual.
- Inexplicable mutual hostility/rage wildly out of proportion to anything worldly. It's the worst thing about my life, ever, so I've had lots of discussion with psychiatric counsel about the matter (the good trauma-aware kind what don't dope you up), and while they agree, they've no clue beyond I've not lost my mind.
- Hoptasia, numbers, synchs, coinky-dinks, enough to fill a dozen kitchen sinks. I'm not going to talk about it because I don't think you'd believe me.
- They are one of two people, ever, whose momentary reality I've received. Whatever it is they were doing, I was right there.
- Similar or same strengths/weaknesses. Drawing and writing? As would be expected, the content will vary, but the style could be put down by the same hand.
- Similar or same energy-field driven capabilities, for lack of a better way to describe it. Animal magic. Preternatural intuition. There is also Psychic Battleship, whereby they summon me up, I dodge; I've been a runner since before most of you were born. There's other stuff, but who wants to sound like a meathead, right?
- Similar or same inter-familial dynamics. Just to scratch the surface, it's funny that while I do not know their siblings, but from what I've observed in the field (and felt energy-wise) they relate to me exactly as I somehow expect them to, and this dovetails with pathways in my brain of how I ought to relate to them. How those pathways got there (or why I'd even care), well I had the same sort of relationships with my siblings; the older one was boss with great native wisdom. This I was comfortable with. The younger one, it's me wanting to tell them to please stop talking. This I was also comfortable with.
- Complementary physical appearance, or, perfectly analog allowing for gender. Think yin-yang, though the median is immediately obvious. I can safely say with surety you'd never confuse either one of us for someone else.
- Many astrological indicators.

That's just off the top of my head.