Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Ascender

Hello ImthatIm. ☺. pete
Old 15-02-2019, 11:36 PM
Ascender

Hello all.

An aspect of the relationship between the adult of today and the child of yesterday within is that the child of yesterday remains within as creator of some of the patterns of behaviour which the adult of today continues to be in some sense forced to follow.

Bringing the adult of today together with the inner child of yesterday provides an opportunity for this dependence to become recognised, then understood. With such understanding there comes I think the possibility of the adult of today finding a freedom of choice regarding future behaviour.

pete
Old 16-02-2019, 12:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Like most of your questions this one would require a whole book on the subject to answer it.

In the first place it is obvious that heaven did not 'ask' anything. I was using a figure of speech. You need to spend time to try and understand what other people are saying.

I was trying to say that the requirements to enter heaven are very different to the requirements to staying alive...

For the requirements for entering heaven...(the holy kingdom..not speaking here of the natural love heavens..anyone can enter the natural love heavens at any moment)...BUT you can not access the requirements by your own voilition, to gain entry into the HOLY KINGDOM.
noun: volition
the faculty or power of using one's will.
"without conscious volition she backed into her office"
Phrases
of one's own volition — voluntarily.

The requirements are brought about by the new birth of soulself, which can only arise from having a constant desire for the HEAVENLY FATHERS love and very essence to constantly flow into you, and consequently slowly but surely reconstructing the soulself into a christed being...which then has the affect on a person of humbling them, they become an adult with an all holy all loving and all merciful way of being. And like a child, and they will then hold no grudges nor malice, etc etc.
It is simply the way one becomes, like a child is simply just an expression or one way of putting it.

You cannot not self endeavour to be as a child to gain entrance into the holy kingdom, and simply being that way will not gain one access...but the receiving in full of the HEAVENLY FATHERS great transforming love and very christ essence in sufficient quantities... is the only key to ones access therein.

"The new birth"....literally becoming a humble child of "GOD the HEAVENLY FATHER"....you become a chosen one...there are no exceptions, any one of "us" can become a chosen one...not just the Jewish peoples, but all of us can become a chosen one.
Old 16-02-2019, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I understand you can't answer my question, no problem
Mybe this one you can answer,

What are the requirements to enter Heaven? If you see it as a place.

I thought I just did answer your question.

I'll write a book on your second question.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 16-02-2019, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
I thought I just did answer your question.

I'll write a book on your second question.

So, what are the requirements Honza ?. No need for a book just your own ideas
Old 16-02-2019, 01:03 PM
Master
Sorry, I don't know.

Old 16-02-2019, 01:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Sorry, I don't know.

But you posted,

' It is odd that heaven asks for the opposite of what life asks of us. '
so I presumed you had some idea

Not to worry, people do say things without thinking
Old 16-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Master
I was not saying things without thinking. I told you already that the subject about what is required to enter heaven is big. I don't have a fixed policy on the matter.

However it does seem to be at odds with what is required to survive on earth.

Old 16-02-2019, 04:00 PM
Quote:
...what is required to enter heaven is big.
I'll tell you exactly what is required from experience...purity.
This doesn't mean you must be every second of your life...but after sitting for hours and hours
and hours in complete stillness...you reach 'the Secret Place'...of purity...this is where Heaven is within....

this is where God visits you personally.

This is also where your life is ruined forever, LOL.
You can never truly settle for anything else, for, now, you know what we were made for.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Master
I often wonder if God is playing a practical joke upon all of us. Each of us have different experiences, outlooks, hopes, fears etc. Each of us WANT what is best for one and all. We all want God. Yet He is not here yet.

I wonder if He could turn up if He wanted to and save the day.... put us out of our misery so to speak. I have never experienced inner bliss and to be honest the subject does not appeal. Instead I have experienced Judaic euphoria and Christian magic.

Others have experienced the Tao. Or soul orgasm, or social ecstasy etc.

We are all searching....we are all desiring. He will come in the end.